PDA

View Full Version : another hack on the papers

ZoVoS
02-12-05, 09:33
Another hack proudly presented by HIOBAs the concerned reader certainly knows by now, CA isn't exactly pushing the envelope to demystify the disappearence of NExT's Dr. Grottenheimer, who vanished some months ago. In fact the CityAdmin Agency for Press Coverage (CAPC) censored and held back vital information on this case, like pictures of a surveillance drone. Since I feel sorry for the classified intelligence gathering dust in some Neocronicle high security database, and also for the concerned readers gathering dust in the darkness of misinformation, I would like to share this classified audio record with the world. You have the word, Dr. Grottenheimer:

Voice 1: Ok, we are alone now. I sent Dr. Medvedev to the archive to fetch some insignificant files. Is everything prepared?
Voice 2: Yes sir, just like planed. You'll love the Wasteland lab, it's just as you wanted it. Now we only need to get you out of here.
Voice 1: Pssst, are you sure they can't hear us? If this comes out..., I mean... you do understand the situation I'm in, don't you? Or rather, the situation we both are in. NEXT would do anything to stop my extraction.
Voice 2: I'm a pro myself, Doctor. Got Phoenix NC Surveillance Blocker installed and everything. Don't worry about the NEXT Security Department, they hardly deserve their name. I faked your email traffic. They'll believe you had really serious family problems, more than enough for a nervous breakdown or two. Trust me, they'll think you're hanging under some tree.
Voice 1: Family problems? Me? Was that absolutely necessary? My wife thinks our marriage is perfect, she doesn't know anything about my... hobbies, you know? I tell her I go to conferences...
Voice 2: Just trust me, ok? I'll take care of your wife personally. You make sure to get that Terminater Assault Quad copy done, and then get rid of the original.
Voice 1: Well well, I can only hope it works out fine. We really deserve a new be... oh, quick! Medvedev is coming, get out of here.

End of transmission

So, wasn't this worth writing about? Dr. Grottenheimers disappearance really is connected to the vehicle project he was working on. He is on the official NCPD list of people probably held hostage, although it is obvious he left NEXT by his own will and is now hiding in the Wastelands. The second voice was traced back to Michael "Knuckles" Straylight, a professional extractor who earns his living by getting employees out of corporate contracts - and their grip. I leave the rest to your fantasy

ohhh =]