PDA

View Full Version : Bah!!!!

Dribble Joy
02-12-05, 03:27
I was sure I was in the lead, though it appears my couple of deaths didn't help, and having to run everywhere. Dunno how many people got one before me.

Pretty sure I was the first to start the run, though I did have a slight hint from a small fluffy creature.

http://www.live-wyre.co.uk/shot0109 copy.jpg

http://www.live-wyre.co.uk/shot0110 copy.jpg

Toxen
02-12-05, 03:32
one question, WHERE?

Toxen
02-12-05, 03:36
oh and as its a run i assume its indestructable like revler and quad

Dribble Joy
02-12-05, 03:38
What comes after a nine?

Toxen
02-12-05, 03:50
ok i'll play along my minds fritzed so im probably missing something but ten... and i see no relation to NC

CMaster
02-12-05, 03:55
Hehe, its one hell of a mission.
And its not EXACTLY epic like the normal quad and reveller. IT can be replaced, but not quite so easy.

Koshinn
02-12-05, 04:38
Hehe, its one hell of a mission.
And its not EXACTLY epic like the normal quad and reveller. IT can be replaced, but not quite so easy.

So that means.. you have to do the run again if it dies? And no repair from destroyed to 100% for free?

unreal
02-12-05, 04:44
Beating Dribble Joy and Cmaster to ownership of the Combat Quad ftw. :cool:

jesdfair
02-12-05, 04:46
wait a sec, can someone explain this?

Quests with vehicles??

SovKhan
02-12-05, 04:48
blowing up their quest reward to make them do a repeat quest: priceless.

CMaster
02-12-05, 04:51
NO - you dont have to repeat the quest to replace it. You just have to perform a smaller task.
Its a shame it doenst really have more ot offer though - its basicallyt just a gloirified heavy trike, witout the bugged tailgun.

Toxen
02-12-05, 04:52
so its rockets then.

SovKhan
02-12-05, 04:54
NO - you dont have to repeat the quest to replace it. You just have to perform a smaller task.
Its a shame it doenst really have more ot offer though - its basicallyt just a gloirified heavy trike, witout the bugged tailgun.

damnit. oh well at least there is the satisfaction of blowing up someones ride still.

Mr Kot
02-12-05, 04:55
Sorry, DJ.. but you were so close :p Our paths did cross during the mission though. It was long, but fun. For those who haven't done it yet... take a big team as usual. The only people who i think could solo it could be droners with a long-ish stealth.

So that means.. you have to do the run again if it dies? And no repair from destroyed to 100% for free?Not quite... and no.

blowing up their quest reward to make them do a repeat quest: priceless.Only if it doesn't blow YOU up first ;)

I did have a slight hint from a small fluffy creature.fluffy with stripes??

Tratos
02-12-05, 09:59
Shizzle fizzle fo yizzle.....WIN :D

I know what im looking for tonight ;)

Skusty
02-12-05, 13:06
Is this the xmass constest or what??

BlackDove
02-12-05, 15:04
What comes after a nine?

A_10? :p

Mr Kot
02-12-05, 15:06
shh!!

unreal
02-12-05, 15:11
[ edited ]

BlackDove
02-12-05, 15:13
:(

(note I didn't edit).

Richard Blade
02-12-05, 19:04
When told to find a part in a box, I go there and the box appears to be a creature. Can't kill it, can't open it.
Another box with the same name has an ID cube in it for .. something else.
Did I miss the box in question?

Or did the latest patch mess it up?(151)

Dribble Joy
02-12-05, 19:08
It's an NPC that looks like a box. Talk to it.

Richard Blade
02-12-05, 19:15
It's an NPC that looks like a box. Talk to it.

That's the one I found. It is currently speechless. :rolleyes: :(

But, thank you for clearing that up, I would still be clicking other boxes if not for that.

Mr Kot
02-12-05, 19:20
That's the one I found. It is currently speechless. :rolleyes: :(

But, thank you for clearing that up, I would still be clicking other boxes if not for that.Was a mission actually running in your F8 window at the time? If not, there may be a mission block somewhere caused by a faulty NPC. Make a helpticket if that's the case.

Dribble Joy
02-12-05, 19:43
Some runs are not hard coded, they are server side and have to uplaod the script, if you have a high ping or connection issues, then often you will get a balnk chat box. Try again a few times, if that fails, write a ticket.

Richard Blade
02-12-05, 20:13
Was a mission actually running in your F8 window at the time? If not, there may be a mission block somewhere caused by a faulty NPC. Make a helpticket if that's the case.

Yep, mission is running in window. Assigned by .. the guy.

Some runs are not hard coded, they are server side and have to uplaod the script, if you have a high ping or connection issues, then often you will get a balnk chat box. Try again a few times, if that fails, write a ticket.

120 to 170 ping. Haven't had a problem with scripts since NC1. No chat box showing up. Tried several times, but haven't canceled and rerun the mission.

I've got a help ticket in, but it's getting to be my lunch time and I have to go pick up my Jeep from the shop.(brakes acting up - bad results in snow when only one locks up. ;) )

Thanks again for the help.

edit: canceled the ticket, canceled the mission and logged the client. I'll try again after nosh.