PDA

View Full Version : Broken Epics

Shia
02-12-05, 02:40
Hmm k , well last night and some of today (before servers went down) i did the tsu epic on one char all fine , all npcs were where they was suposed to be but i only got a crappy 1 sloter :( , so logged into evo this evening and decided to do tsu epic again on a dif char only to get to mission 3 and tadaa Happy Gill has go m.i.a (he was outside Doy Entrance in K11 Sector) .

I have searched high and low for him but to no avail there for stoping me from doing epic :/.

If any 1 else is experianceing problems with other epics , plz post up so we can get them sorted hopefully.

PS: if any 1 has seen this AB Npc plz send a mail or DM to Phily Blunt ingame ty ;) .

BlackDove
02-12-05, 02:50
Check around the STORM bots. When I used to do the epic, he was located right beside one of the STORM bots that guarded the gate.

Killing him was fun, seeing how the STORM trooper would see me immediatly as soon as I began shooting.

But with EVOL it wouldn't be that suprising that he vanished.

Shia
02-12-05, 02:54
Check around the STORM bots. When I used to do the epic, he was located right beside one of the STORM bots that guarded the gate.

Killing him was fun, seeing how the STORM trooper would see me immediatly as soon as I began shooting.

But with EVOL it wouldn't be that suprising that he vanished.

Storm bots in K11 O_o , if u mean crazy dillan outside NC then nope thats not who i need , i need Happy Gil ( He was outside doy entrance in k11 desert from TSU sector last night/today no he vanished and been replaced by like 6 TSU guards)

BlackDove
02-12-05, 02:55
Oh I'm sorry. Wrong enterance.

Yeah I remember him... though he was near a pillar. Wouldn't surprise me if he spawned on top of the structure where you can't get to (used to happen with a few other NPC's).

Though again he might've vanished.

Shia
02-12-05, 03:12
woho , ok a sexy GM came in while i was posting this and respawned him , so for now TSU epic seems back on track .

hats off to all KK workers today (GM's included!) , u guys must be working your asses off :D :D

Shia
03-12-05, 05:03
hmm ok a little update , I dont know if this was a one of or what , but on the last mission i had to go See taylor gomez in secret passage talk to him then kill him upon doing so and getting mission complete I lost 88 soulight (droped from +84 to -4) and 50 TSU Faction symp O_o, i mean im not to fused as i was only doing for the rifle tbh. Like i said dunno if this has or will happen to any 1 else and dunno if its broke but :S was shocking at the time.

Riddle
03-12-05, 13:32
hmm ok a little update , I dont know if this was a one of or what , but on the last mission i had to go See taylor gomez in secret passage talk to him then kill him upon doing so and getting mission complete I lost 88 soulight (droped from +84 to -4) and 50 TSU Faction symp O_o, i mean im not to fused as i was only doing for the rifle tbh. Like i said dunno if this has or will happen to any 1 else and dunno if its broke but :S was shocking at the time.

Thats a bad hit to suck up 8|

BlackDove
03-12-05, 16:35

That's one... rough... deal.

Get a GM to reset your soullight, that was clearly wrong.

LTA
03-12-05, 16:51
That's one... rough... deal.

Get a GM to reset your soullight, that was clearly wrong.

They will probs tell him to take missions and say he did something like shoot the wrong npc etc etc (which he may well have done) :p

BlackDove
03-12-05, 16:55
Mission was complete when he was killed, so it was the right kill.

I had it happen to me (though it wasn't THAT kind of an SL impact), GM reset it for me fair and square. Sometimes it just bugs (other times it doesn't)

Shia
03-12-05, 20:21
i did kill the right npc , damm it was the 3rd time i had done the epic in 3 days so i knew what i was doing (plus help from Sxr epic guide site) . I did email a gm that had helped me the night before (respawning the AB npc outside Doy in k11) cause he told me to mail him and see how it goes and to see if i got yet another 1 sloter (maybe the slotage was broken and it was only giveing out 1slots) but alas i got a 3 sloter so seems was just my bad luck :P. Like i told the GM , i realy aint fused tbh , he mailed me back and said he tryed that epic part 3 times and it didnt happen so must of been a one off :/ guess bad luck does come in 3's .