PDA

View Full Version : New Website... In-Development Page Possible?

-FN-
02-12-05, 02:20
After reading the forums all day - people's ideas are pulling in every direction...

- New RPOS/HUD please!
- Update more weapon models!
- Update mob models!
- Update NPC models!
- Add more WoC!
- Add more quests!
- Update Ammo 2D models!

Just to name a few - so we all don't have any misconceptions, is there a chance that "In Development" page idea could come to fruition with the new website? Something as simple as:

Planned for the next patch:
- Updating 5 more Weapon Models
- Adding quest

Down the road:
- Mob Model updates
- etc, etc, etc
With 2.1 here - it would be nice for the 'new' community members (and old :P) to have a solid idea of where NC is going to improve next.

I also just wanna say - Sorry Odin - You were right - the game's redone Vegetation runs almost flawlessly with all settings maxed... on my GeForce3 8| Dunno how KK managed it, but kudos guys :) Once I get around to installing this 5900, Antialiasing, here I come :p

Nidhogg
02-12-05, 03:11
It's certainly something I'm going to push right back up the agenda. Now's as good a time as any to start this and we have some new blood in the web side of things... As always, no guarantees. ;)

N

Toxen
02-12-05, 03:31
Goooo nid, mmmm new blood.... *gives nid a big hug* you've been a wonderful PR guy in the past 24 hrs....

and yes im quite dillusional at the moment as I've come down with a cold, oohhh look flying droms with nailguns