View Full Version : 3 Hours later - and some new Evo weapons

Brammers
01-12-05, 23:19
Phoenix got them first!!!!

http://www.techhaven.org/albums/bram21evo/aam.jpg
http://www.techhaven.org/albums/bram21evo/aal.jpg

Philchow
01-12-05, 23:21
w00t new Ceres items ! Did you try these weapons btw ?

LiL T
01-12-05, 23:23
Omg do they fire posion ammo :P ?

-FN-
01-12-05, 23:23
Hey.... can I uh, like borrow them? I mean, it's for... um, a school project... thing... yeah. I'll give 'em right back, really! :D

SEX++

Tratos
01-12-05, 23:25
Ceres Assault Rifle doesnt have a WoC requirement? O_o

Skusty
01-12-05, 23:26
Its a Beretta and a AK47??????????? :wtf: :wtf:

Dribble Joy
01-12-05, 23:26
A tl 113 gun with no dex req..... oh JOY.

-FN-
01-12-05, 23:28
I'm thinking that rifle was meant to be WOC DEX 1...

If not, WOC Pistols 2, WOC Rifles 0.

Jagrfelm
01-12-05, 23:31
Looks nice, maybe i should make a Riflespy?

Tratos
01-12-05, 23:34
votr
Its a Beretta and a AK47??????????? :wtf: :wtf:
Aint been keeping up have you?

http://www.votr-mag.com/?p=108#comments

The information on the discs captured by the mutants was of old weaponry from our time....

EDIT:HIOB is back on both web-zines btw

retr0n
01-12-05, 23:37
Aww god not more woc weapons, either stop that or make it easier for PEs to
reach woc, right now it's insane compared to any other class.

Skusty
01-12-05, 23:39
Hateguys with Xbow, 100dmg shot lol Wonder how the Beretta will work, or the AK.

This might explain the AK boxesin Ind sectors....hmm.... :wtf:

Dribble Joy
01-12-05, 23:59
I hear the pistol does poison dmg......

oh great...

Asurmen Spec Op
02-12-05, 00:09
OH SWEET JESUS!!!!!!

KK, have my babies!
PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES 8|

giga191
02-12-05, 00:12
Aww god not more woc weapons, either stop that or make it easier for PEs to
reach woc, right now it's insane compared to any other class. your just lazy :p you were supposed to do woc with me

What's up with the shitty stats on the woc pistol?

Asurmen Spec Op
02-12-05, 00:13
your just lazy :p you were supposed to do woc with me

most woc weapons are close to that

giga191
02-12-05, 00:17
i thought xbow stats were usually near 100 which i think it should be. considering the pistol is a tl113 gun, i think its gonna be a bitch to cap

and is that third gun in the picture also a new weapon, or just different model?

Ras Klaat
02-12-05, 00:17
nice, new WoC weapons.
i dont supposed anyone wants to point me in the right direction of obtaining one of those for myself ?
such as where does the run start ? is it gonna be as hard to get as the xbow (hope so)?

naimex
02-12-05, 00:52
they ripped off my idea to be honest :p

http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1895587&postcount=37

taken from here

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=126999&page=3&pp=15&highlight=mutants

ok its not robots, but some genetically mutated freaks..

and its not a spell but pistol and rifle..

but rest is sort of the same, or something...

Toxen
02-12-05, 00:55
Regeants has been on the books since before NC2 launch

SovKhan
02-12-05, 00:56
they ripped off my idea to be honest :p

http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1895587&postcount=37

taken from here

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=126999&page=3&pp=15&highlight=mutants

ok its not robots, but some genetically mutated freaks..

and its not a spell but pistol and rifle..

but rest is sort of the same, or something...

i think i would be happy if they used one of my ideas in game. to bad alll mine are make all my stats 127, and all my subskills 255.

vashtyphoon78
02-12-05, 00:57
Buttsex!!! My Spy Is Gonna Usez0rz An Ak 47z0rz

BlackDove
I don't really get it though.

Is that for spies in the endgame then? Only they seem to be able to use it (rifle) and the WoC for the Pistol PE's will never reach.

Considering that spies are weak, the pistol is sort of suited for them if it's slightly more powerful than let's say Exec or Slasher, but uhh... say on the off chance a PE does get WoC 1?

He'd be too ub3r with that gun, right?

retr0n
your just lazy :p you were supposed to do woc with me

Yeah, well some of can't level 24/7 for 3 weeks, we got other things we must
do, anyway a 100 mill on a pe would be more like it, but 250 bleh...

Dargeshaad
02-12-05, 00:59
i thought xbow stats were usually near 100 which i think it should be. considering the pistol is a tl113 gun, i think its gonna be a bitch to cap

and is that third gun in the picture also a new weapon, or just different model?
Well it doesn't seem to be a WOC item (though maybe it's supposed to be?) so you'll most likely be able to mod it.....might be an idea to go get them now and mod them before they get changed into WOC items :lol:

Toxen
02-12-05, 01:02
I don't really get it though.

Is that for spies in the endgame then? Only they seem to be able to use it (rifle) and the WoC for the Pistol PE's will never reach.

Considering that spies are weak, the pistol is sort of suited for them if it's slightly more powerful than let's say Exec or Slasher, but uhh... say on the off chance a PE does get WoC 1?

He'd be too ub3r with that gun, right?

You must have missed the X-Bow weilding PE's running around that require woc dex 1 what i wonder is why is there apparently two or three WoC level weapons for spy/pe's now one crappy level MC str woc item

BlackDove
02-12-05, 01:12
Yeah, I've seen the X-Bow being used. I don't quite understand why that was released if the damage is that insane. Last I heard WoC was not supposed to influence end game, which it clearly does if it is as good as everyone describes it to be.

Seraphin[69]
02-12-05, 01:13
I'd like to see a screenshot with clip INSID Ethe gun to see the damages

SorkZmok
02-12-05, 02:14
A TL 113 woc-1 poison damage no dex req 100 p-c piss easy to cap pistol/rifle.

Now that's what was missing. o_O
Stupid idea tbh. Completely.

Toxen
02-12-05, 02:18
Im just waiting until they drop a WoC apu spell, that will probably be like a rare form of the psi attack, or a rare uber ppu spell that does all the resistance buffs with asingle spell imagine level 3 fire, haz and basic resist stacked on each other.

naimex
02-12-05, 02:34
Yeah, I've seen the X-Bow being used. I don't quite understand why that was released if the damage is that insane. Last I heard WoC was not supposed to influence end game, which it clearly does if it is as good as everyone describes it to be.

if you got good xray resist then the xbow is sort of inline with a exec

but if you can hit with a slasher.. then the xbow is far from as powerfull..

slasher is evil :S

Mortikai
02-12-05, 02:35
lol my name is in the chatlog in those screens...

Sorry to sound noobish, but where do I get that RIFLE?! I WANT IT!

BlackDove
02-12-05, 02:52
if you got good xray resist then the xbow is sort of inline with a exec

but if you can hit with a slasher.. then the xbow is far from as powerfull..

slasher is evil :S

But the whole point is that Slasher takes incredible amounts of skill (and FPS) to aim well. Xbow seems like an Exec. No rapid fire, just free potshots of doom. I don't quite understand the need for it unbalancing the whole rare collection.

Bugs Gunny
02-12-05, 08:04
But the whole point is that Slasher takes incredible amounts of skill (and FPS) to aim well. Xbow seems like an Exec. No rapid fire, just free potshots of doom. I don't quite understand the need for it unbalancing the whole rare collection.

Test dammage from a capped xbow and a capped exec.
On a buffed pe it's do between 35-39 per shot depending on resists. An exec will do 1 point less.
And yes, a slasher hurts harder. And no, you don't need superaim for a slasher.

ZoVoS
02-12-05, 09:35
bout time people had to spec for poison aswell =]

unfortunaly this will anoy the hell out of my hyb who uses poison halo before psi atack if everbodys gona go n spec tons of points in it

=] btw anybody found a heavy weapon woc yet? i still have me fingers crossed

kyote
02-12-05, 09:54
A TL 113 woc-1 poison damage no dex req 100 p-c piss easy to cap pistol/rifle.

Now that's what was missing. o_O
Stupid idea tbh. Completely.
Have i got that wrong?
WOC DEX: 1
I thought, that would say that you must have dex cap + woc.

n3m
02-12-05, 10:49
Well yeah but you don't have to gimp yourself, you can get woc and not bother about having any implants in to use it.

Im just waiting until they drop a WoC apu spell, that will probably be like a rare form of the psi attack, or a rare uber ppu spell that does all the resistance buffs with asingle spell imagine level 3 fire, haz and basic resist stacked on each other.
Hmm good idea 8|

kyote
02-12-05, 11:43
Well yeah but you don't have to gimp yourself, you can get woc and not bother about having any implants in to use it.

Oh, ok, now i'm getting the point.

BlackDove
02-12-05, 15:10
Test dammage from a capped xbow and a capped exec.
On a buffed pe it's do between 35-39 per shot depending on resists. An exec will do 1 point less.
And yes, a slasher hurts harder. And no, you don't need superaim for a slasher.

That doesn't mean anything considering constitutions are subjective as are ammo mods. Could you take an exec and the xbow (same ammo mod if possible),on the same character and shoot the same 20/20 mob, then tell me the damage difference?

Asurmen Spec Op
02-12-05, 15:14
me and apoc solod the boss last night, (tank and PE) it was the scairest and funnest time in NC for me in ages

Dribble Joy
02-12-05, 15:18
If poison is to become an integral dmg type as fire, xray and energy, then s or d needs to work against it.

Bugs Gunny
02-12-05, 15:36
If poison is to become an integral dmg type as fire, xray and energy, then s or d needs to work against it.
Uhuh.. like there wasn't pob, dev, poison apu spells and drones before.....
Seriously the only classes i see will suffer from it are higtech pes and spies, along with hybrid monks.

giga191
02-12-05, 15:41
If poison is to become an integral dmg type as fire, xray and energy, then s or d needs to work against it. poison doesn't do much dmg, so i dont think it does

Ryen
02-12-05, 16:02
I've been grinding every possible moment in hopes to use these weapons. What the WOC 1 requirement for Pe's? 120 million dex, right?

BlackDove
02-12-05, 16:05
poison doesn't do much dmg, so i dont think it does

O.o It stacks with every shot and the damage adds. Shelter used to counter it AFAIK, but it's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG time since then.

Bugs Gunny
02-12-05, 16:09
Poison goes through s and d.
If you're good you can actualy kill a pistol spy with a tl31 nailgun.
As for other classes, i think it'll just be a "dev" for the pistol and rifleusers.

Ras Klaat
02-12-05, 16:19
I've been grinding every possible moment in hopes to use these weapons. What the WOC 1 requirement for Pe's? 120 million dex, right?

its 260 mil xp for Dex WoC 1 (yes even pe's)

Dribble Joy
02-12-05, 16:31
Uhuh.. like there wasn't pob, dev, poison apu spells and drones before.....
Seriously the only classes i see will suffer from it are higtech pes and spies, along with hybrid monks.
you miss the point.
Poison does not do as much dmg, and it is limited to a few weapons. However, if it IS to become a 'full fledged' dmg type like f/x/e, then s/d would ahve to affetc it.

Seraphin[69]
02-12-05, 17:10
The problem is if you make S/D effective against poison, you nerf HC and melee tanks for PoB and Devourer... and I don't think they'll agree with that ^^

Ryen
02-12-05, 17:14
its 260 mil xp for Dex WoC 1 (yes even pe's)

Well, going to the store tomorrow to buy a fuckton of bawls. Going for dex cap tonight :D

Agent L
02-12-05, 17:23
I've never been interested in the WoC stuff, but figured now I could use another special science - so what's about spy's INT WoC and is there SS and Hawking -like WoC chip?
How to gain WoC ?

Dribble Joy
02-12-05, 17:25
']The problem is if you make S/D effective against poison, you nerf HC and melee tanks for PoB and Devourer... and I don't think they'll agree with that ^^
So a poison boost might be in order.

ZoVoS
03-12-05, 01:40
I've never been interested in the WoC stuff, but figured now I could use another special science - so what's about spy's INT WoC and is there SS and Hawking -like WoC chip?
How to gain WoC ?

Aparently they will come... theres only like 5 woc items in game at the moment. ur gona have to poke ur self alot of tips to aford a WoC disk though as ur not combat :D

ZoVoS
03-12-05, 01:43
i love poison not beeing shelter and deflecter dependant

and yes its because i play a hyb, and meele tank. it means people have to properly spec against it like i do, my hyb has rediculous amounts of poison protection

if u dont spec for everything u deserve to die. maby ull be less viable because u lose a *shock horror* 4 % of another resist. but ull be thankfull if sumbody starts shoting u with the new biogenic weapons

Dribble Joy
03-12-05, 03:14
The problem we face is if the new weapon's poison proportion of dmg is the same as the fire on a fire modded slasher. If it is, then we have issues.

ZoVoS
03-12-05, 05:03
you have an issue i have a viperking body/poison belt

no issue for me lmao

n3m
03-12-05, 11:06
Don't bother DJ, they won't understand. :x

Anyone tested those guns out already? Always wanted an AK in this game :p

sanityislost
03-12-05, 12:02
They are cool, but only once woc apu stuff comes out will i cream myself lol :D

SiL ..:..

Dogface
03-12-05, 21:53
someone mentioned a monk problem?

Obsidian X
04-12-05, 04:30
Omg Regents Legacy is open! Get in! I've been campaigning for the Regant's to get some love for months now. Lovely stuff! :D

SorkZmok
04-12-05, 05:47
you have an issue i have a viperking body/poison belt

no issue for me lmaoI have a spy and not enough str for viperking and i can't get rid of that heavy energy belt because of holy loghtning.

Seriously, a combat spy can NOT spec poison. If i see a melee tank i snipe him, dev tank i do the same, poison beam apu i'm fucked. I can pop green dragon but as soon as they see the fuckload of health coming off me they just change to HL again and ******** me.

Actually, i could spec poison. 50 roughly. I'd loose about 80 health. But that's just not worth it because 50 por still is shit.

o_O

ZoVoS
04-12-05, 10:35
i prefer people having to spec for poison... if we cant get high resists on everything then it makes the game more varied instead of all the cookie cutter setups we have now

if u HAD to spec for poison aswell some people would spec less on the offchance some people more and all the resists would get muddeled up again

carry a poison belt and a energy belt and switch acordingly, i can switch pa EXTREAMLY fast so switching belts cant be that much harder

Don't bother DJ, they won't understand. :x

Anyone tested those guns out already? Always wanted an AK in this game :p

understand what... im a tank mainly so i dont use shelter... so poison is just another problem to spec for as it doesnt bother me if shelter doesnt effect it

PE can just grind to woc and then use woc weapons meaning i can aford another brain slot meaning i can aford another resistor chip meanining i cna heavily invest in poison

my monk is a already heavily invested in poison

my spy can switch between belts when needed

giga191
04-12-05, 11:25
PE can just grind to woc and then use woc weapons meaning i can aford another brain slot meaning i can aford another resistor chip meanining i cna heavily invest in poison

my monk is a already heavily invested in poison

my spy can switch between belts when neededyou can't afford to put in another resistor chip for woc, you need the PC

Sovellis
04-12-05, 11:34
carry a poison belt and a energy belt and switch acordingly, i can switch pa EXTREAMLY fast so switching belts cant be that much harder

On my old spy I wouldnt ever go out with the intention of doin some pvp unless I had my hvy FIR, POR and ENR belts. One of the greatest advantages of spies and stealth is that they can analyse the situation and change accordingly before going into it... that or get a personal ppu

DesertEagle
04-12-05, 11:44
Hey Guys
I have some bad news for you. :( You are already able to use the AK in Neofrag (just press the Ammo-Refreshing-Button and you get Ammo) but as you see at the following picture the Genotoxic-Ammo just causes Piercing Damage. So you can put off your Poison-Belts ;)

http://tinypic.com/i5da8p.jpg

n3m
04-12-05, 11:45
understand what... im a tank mainly so i dont use shelter... so poison is just another problem to spec for as it doesnt bother me if shelter doesnt effect it

Meaning, poison is becoming more and more a primary damage, much like xray fire and energy. Fire, energy and xray are absorbed by shelters, poison is not.

So we're gonna get that PoB and poison Dev problem again, everyone going for one type of damage. Filling this forum up with complaints. Getting it nerfed, and making it useless.

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 17:59
i got me a 5 slot baretta pretty useless those slots if kk doesn't bring woc mods in the game ain't it

Kozmos
04-12-05, 18:23
me and apoc solod the boss last night, (tank and PE) it was the scairest and funnest time in NC for me in ages

hold on, TWO of you teamed and SOLO'd the boss ? thats not soloing, I did it on my melee tank solo, and have the keycard from it :p that was fkin hard work

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:26
hold on, TWO of you teamed and SOLO'd the boss ? thats not soloing, I did it on my melee tank solo, and have the keycard from it :p that was fkin hard work
He was not there /dead for about 50% :)

meele? your a loony.

it was fun though, Pistoling,
Almost died to the melee fags 3 times

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 18:27

i solo'd the boss 3 time with my monk its not so hard tbh only got instagibbed a few times by the sluggers.

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:28
i solo'd the boss 3 time with my monk its not so hard tbh only got instagibbed a few times by the sluggers.
Nothings hard to solo with a monk

SnAkE_BE
04-12-05, 18:29
dude u stalking me on the forum :) dont be cheating on gunnar :p

Dribble Joy
04-12-05, 18:29
Hey Guys
I have some bad news for you. :( You are already able to use the AK in Neofrag (just press the Ammo-Refreshing-Button and you get Ammo) but as you see at the following picture the Genotoxic-Ammo just causes Piercing Damage. So you can put off your Poison-Belts ;)

What about the pistol?

Asurmen Spec Op
04-12-05, 18:30
dude u stalking me on the forum :) dont be cheating on gunnar :p
Gunnar likes me stalking people
Plus, Im stalking the whole forums while my linux kernel compiles

DesertEagle
04-12-05, 23:37
What about the pistol?
I couldnīt test the pistol because Iīm a Rifle-Spy. But itīs in progress :)

giga191
05-12-05, 00:29
hoder said that the ammo was ingame...anyone remember the exact words that gallaway says at the end of the mission?

Shia
05-12-05, 16:26
If u went NF clicked ammo a few times wouldnt that give u some ? (dunno if u can then exit nf with it but worth a try maybe?)