PDA

View Full Version : J01

Dribble Joy
01-12-05, 20:25
Warzone (battlefield)?

Arg.....

Mr Friendly
01-12-05, 20:28
arg?? more like wo0t u should be sayin. think in general ppl dont come to PvP often cuz of the risk of losin a belt, tis why lots came to pepper cuz they had the safe zone, well now at MB (assuming it stays a warzone) has the safezone along with the entire zone to PK at & not drop a belt.

fun part of this game isnt getting someone's belt, its the PvP & the kill.

SirRah
01-12-05, 20:30
Don't you mean the ganking of the n00bs who level there? That's not the fun part of the game for the n00b. And considering everyone has to be one at some point, it is a counter productive situation. Fun = both parties enjoying the fight.

MkVenner
01-12-05, 20:31
Don't you mean the ganking of the n00bs who level there?

That's what I thought when I heard it...

Mr Friendly
01-12-05, 20:32
hardly an issue when it comes to the lack of PvP

Zheo
01-12-05, 20:34
Don't you mean the ganking of the n00bs who level there? That's not the fun part of the game for the n00b. And considering everyone has to be one at some point, it is a counter productive situation. Fun = both parties enjoying the fight.

What about all the spoiled kiddies who only have fun if "they" win the fight? Not to mention cry if they dont....

SirRah
01-12-05, 20:35
What about them?

Otiose
01-12-05, 20:41
J01, was never really much of a good place to level.

Dribble Joy
01-12-05, 20:41
Warzone is for (imo) OP zones. J01 is not an OP zone, I'd much rather it be an anarchy zone again. It's just going to become a mass gank fest with no risk of SL or symp loss. Especially for CM allied pking. On our HOME TURF!!!?? :confused:

Animated
01-12-05, 21:03
Perhaps it has something to do with the new storyline?

According to CMaster's post here: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=129988

Neocron Evol 2.1 Zonetypes and –rules

The existing zone-types and corresponding rules regarding soullight and faction-sympathy have been revamped. These changes were applied to support the storyline’s development in-game as well as to enhance the in-game experience of the storyline, on the other hand the existing zones will be more attractive to the variety of game-play. In this regard you should note that the gains and losses will only take affect when you dealt at least 15% damage to the target.

Mr Friendly
01-12-05, 22:12
Warzone is for (imo) OP zones. J01 is not an OP zone, I'd much rather it be an anarchy zone again. It's just going to become a mass gank fest with no risk of SL or symp loss. Especially for CM allied pking. On our HOME TURF!!!?? :confused:

whats the downside to the argument here?

nc badly needs a spot where everyone can come to gank & have fun, with it being a warzone & not dropping any belts, even better.

SirRah
01-12-05, 22:15
Agreed, but that place isn't MB.

Toxen
01-12-05, 22:17
Why not CM is neutral to everyone now

SirRah
01-12-05, 22:26
Hence the gankfest of CM personell exclusively.

Skusty
01-12-05, 22:28
Its not a warzone, why did i belt my pa then?

SirRah
01-12-05, 22:31
Wastelands/Hacknet Sectors
Wasteland and Hacknet Sectors are only scarcely monitored by the local authorities.
You will be moderately penalized for killing friendly runners. Killing neutral or enemy runners has no effect on your soullight or sympathy.

Battlefield Sector
The „Battlefield Sectors“ are where the continuous war between Neocron and the Dome of York takes place. Therefore all factions have an eye on them. You will be rewarded for killing enemy runners. Killing neutral or friendly runners has no effect on your sympathy or soullight.

Battlefeild is worse, and it is J01.

Get it?