PDA

View Full Version : 14 Days Free Game Time

Thanatos
01-12-05, 17:51
As announced several weeks ago, all expired Neocron 2 accounts have been unlocked for 14 days so that previous Neocron 2 players have a chance to check out the Evolution 2.1 upgrade. You don't need to do anything to take advantage of this, just log in with your account data. There's no need to reactivate the account or contact support.
However, banned accounts are excluded from this offer, it only applies to canceled/expired accounts.

kane
01-12-05, 17:55
As announced several weeks ago, all expired Neocron 2 accounts have been unlocked for 14 days so that previous Neocron 2 players have a chance to check out the Evolution 2.1 upgrade. You don't need to do anything to take advantage of this, just log in with your account data. There's no need to reactivate the account or contact support.
However, banned accounts are excluded from this offer, it only applies to canceled/expired accounts.

lol eprodigy will not be in the offer I guess :P

But thanks Thanatos thats why I'm here to see if you been working hard or drinking hard. This 2 weeks will let me test that :)

protonz
01-12-05, 18:06
Oh crap. I should have read this before re-activating my account. Do I still get those 14 days?

darkservent
01-12-05, 19:52
Whow, does that mean an account where payment is still pending (but account dont work) is also elegible for this 14 day free time?? At the time of payment my cards expired and wouldnt make payment. Now I left it unpaid till I get a job so I can then afford to reactivate it, but as you see Im still poor.

DaFire
01-12-05, 19:54
This just means that expired accounts can log in the next 14 days. Banned accounts can't log in.

YoDa-UK
01-12-05, 20:01
Snall problem, my wifes account can't log in, she don't remember the password, and I tried all known emails so i can reset the password but none work for that account, what other options do we have for her?

DaFire
01-12-05, 20:03
please send an email to account@neocron.com details as name, surname helps.

landofcake
01-12-05, 20:29
I'm assuming this is active as of NOW, not when you next login ... right ?

If so ... damn ...

SirRah
01-12-05, 20:36
So what about the forum accounts for the people who have the free 14 days but haven't or don't plan to re-activate?

Are the forums something they have to pay for to recieve or?

Odin
01-12-05, 20:54
So what about the forum accounts for the people who have the free 14 days but haven't or don't plan to re-activate?

Are the forums something they have to pay for to recieve or?

Forum access requires a retail account. The 14 day free period is looked at by the forum the same way the 10 day standard trial is. No active billing = no forum account.

SirRah
01-12-05, 20:56
That's...... really really bad.

For a multitude of reasons.

...anyway, thanks on the information all the same Odin.

calim
13-12-05, 12:45
Very innocent question : ... can we get one more week ? :rolleyes:

Riddle
13-12-05, 13:24
Very innocent question : ... can we get one more week ? :rolleyes:
Yes Very politely PAY for it ;)

calim
13-12-05, 14:07

Don't speak for them :P We don't ever know :) ( from me to you : I paid many weeks for playing on a "semi-closed" server ( pandore ), so i don't feel my query makes totally no sense. )
I'm not encouraging anyone to feed this Troll :lol:

Thanks for the 14 days free game time, that's a good thing.

calim
13-12-05, 20:17

Neocron Evolution 2.1 Testing Period Extended

=> ahah ! We don't ever know !

Thanks KK :) (god ? is that you ?) :lol: