PDA

View Full Version : Evo2.1 Predictions

Toxen
01-12-05, 16:50
we're now in the process of gettin the servers patched soo in my tradition of bitching about things im going to make a few predictions and tell you my reasoning behind them.

Firstly graphics shiney woooh, but really they should have been here with NC2 when the new shiney player models arrived and 10 nc says that npc models havent been updated.

Secondly dungeon... I really am hoping it something good here but im gonna take a step back and look at the patch file 120meg ... most of thats graphics... doesn't leave much space for new levels soo im going to differ to say that I think it may be an existing dungeon reopened perhaps tweaked a bit with some new mobs, though if it is new dungeon I hope its located near NC, sorry doy it is time NC gets something new, im also going to guess that it may be arachnid or mutant based.

Thirdly this supposed faction changes that appeared rather at the last minute, that are apparently going to stop the game be red vs blue like it is at the moment, now taking my hints from the news magazines im going to go out on a limb here and say NC is about to get shafted again, in that Next and Tangent have had a bit of a tiff in the news, so I reckon their about to go hostile, now if this happens im ok with it, ASLONG as something similar happens in doy ie Crahn goes hostile to TG etc. If this doesn't happen think alot of people will get pissed and just see it as a cheap way of dealing with ally pkers in the city so they don't get a SL hit.

sl33py
01-12-05, 17:29
why don't you go play quake 4 or something for a while then till the servers are up, instead of starting to worry about things you don't know anything about... yet.

El_MUERkO
01-12-05, 17:44
why don't you go play quake 4 or something for a while then till the servers are up, instead of starting to worry about things you don't know anything about... yet.

Having 50 people in the same zone fighting for an OP will cause lag and warping!

However two people in a tank ganking will roam free like some sort of Giant Mechanical Lion, ruler of all that they survey, till someone pops up with an anti vehicle launcher

anywho, i have to admit being mildly curious

Mr Friendly
01-12-05, 18:00
looks weren't much of a prob for this game. mainly cuz the looks were avg, & we played for the PvP. OP wars: I myself didnt care if i lagged a tiny bit or not, i didn't like an OP fight unless we had somthin like alotta tanks and/or PEs or some nice simulated rocketeers bombarding the OP :D even though ive always played a hyb =/

in my honest opinion, whether it matters since i havent posted at this forum in months & dont play the game currently: zones being made safe zones beside some anarchy zones so ppl can PvP steadily every single day havin fun, group battles, solo battles, clan battles, & belt hackin etc, (ex: p3, pp1 zoneline) & for Neofrag to not be so laggy. Neocron isn't a game for lvling your char up, doing "dungeons" & getting cool shiny armor cuz it doesnt show on ur char in the first place. this game is mainly about PvP. I quit a while back cuz the safezone/anarchy zone of p3, pp1 was takin away, & would go days without even finding an enemy to kill. I remember even spending 2-3 months straight of fightin at pp1 nonstop (minus stoppin for OP wars).

besides that, no matter what is added on, things are not fixed quick enough, they mostly dont do what the players want, instead they do what they have planned for the game. for this they have lost thousands of players. Im just hopin the twilight war demo comes out b4 next summer :)