PDA

View Full Version : [Video]Neocron Kaos

CMaster
30-11-05, 18:03
Neocron Kaos - The anti-elf warfare:
SMASH SOMETHING! (http://www.lsmtb.co.uk/smash.exe)

Not quite as well edited as I'd like, or not the sytle either (I was originally intedning on shorter clips and more cuts, in time with music.
As before, teh video is in bink format with built in player. Feel free to virus scan if you wish, but there is no malware involved (Valve used bink for the HL videos, and plenty of games ahve bink built in). Positive and negative comments (but pref with some reeasons) encouraged.

Logan_storm_03
30-11-05, 18:04
ok ill critique once i downloaded

EDIT: downloading nicely at 450kbs

giga191
30-11-05, 19:05
why does it have to be in that format?

check your PMs btw

CMaster
30-11-05, 19:20
It doesnt HAVE to be, I just feel that A: bink gives a very good quality/size ration, and B: built in player avoids the "OMG I don't have the codec!" crap.

Castr0
30-11-05, 19:21
Nice vid except the format, I really hate it :mad: . When I look at a vid, I like to be able to go back and see some specific fights, or see again a kill or stop the vid to look at who is in your local etc and this format doesn t allow it.
Anyway it was a fun video to watch.

Dargeshaad
30-11-05, 19:23
It doesnt HAVE to be, I just feel that A: bink gives a very good quality/size ration, and B: built in player avoids the "OMG I don't have the codec!" crap.
You mean that single person who haven't got k-lite codec pack or something similiar installed?
Compared to all those that complains about your particular format and it being an .exe?

I know I'd probably would have checked the two videos out you have made so far if it wasn't because they were .exe files

CMaster
30-11-05, 19:25
Hmm, castro makes a good point. You can pause with space bar though.

-FN-
30-11-05, 19:37
Also - I download pretty much every video I see here and check 'em out. Usually they go into the nc.syn VotD rotation - but I'm not going to put .exe files, even in a zip, into the rotation. Freaks too many people out - especially when they're expecting an mpg/avi/mov file.

Drake6k
30-11-05, 20:46
WARNING: this video contains rap

CMaster
03-12-05, 04:43
Bumpy - it may be pre-evo footage, but hey.

ZoVoS
03-12-05, 05:00
gawd ur all fucking cowards

its a exe onoz its going to kill me

*starts drawing a funny picture of a geek cowring from a exe file*

hehe happy times

Ryen
03-12-05, 06:28
WARNING: this video contains rap

Yeah, the choice of music is pretty poor :( . Sorry Cmaster, but it has to be said. You have shitty taste in music.

P.S. BITCH MOTHERFUCKA 4 RAEL CAPPN BULLETS LEIK CAPPN CRUNCH, BITCH CAN'T GET OFF DA CRUNK, N*GGAS BE ALL UP IN DA CLUB, BUT NOW THEY BE ALL UP IN HER ASS.

Word.

retr0n
03-12-05, 12:16
Doesn't anybody run any anti virus software?

Koast
03-12-05, 13:58
(disclaimer: did not read any replies.)

great PvP vid. However, I was a little cautious about downloading it, because it was exe. I have the feeling not many people will download it, because it is exe. Also, yes you can pause and start from where you paused. However, it would be nice to fast forward and rewind and well. Perhaps you can make two different versions? One for WMP and one for bink bing w/e it is that intergrated player is called. You would most likely get alot more downloads tihs way.

Dogface
03-12-05, 21:26
who cares if its an exe?
trust Cmaster, much?

:rolleyes:

Argent
03-12-05, 21:42
WARNING: this video contains crap

Edited to contain facts.

Zeninja
03-12-05, 23:25
I'm on the video ! I'm on the video !!

Btw nice music. No credits ?

Faid
03-12-05, 23:41
I Liked it, I think the music worked well with the video's :)

CMaster
04-12-05, 04:34
Music was Adam F featuring Redman - Smash Something.
There was initally an intro with that on, but it got lost in the re-encoding process, oddly. I certainly dont expect everyone to like that - its agressive and violent sounding - how I wanted - with rather medicore rapping over the top. I'd love the Kaos album with some decent reappers/no vocals on. Next time I make something like that, the music will be very different again. Somehow though, metal neer seems to feel quite right for NC vids, even if I use it a lot on MTB stuff.