PDA

View Full Version : One DAY to go!!

Riddle
30-11-05, 13:54
Well its one day to go till the launch of EVO2.1 ! :D

Just wanted some clarity really :) ,
how long servers gonna be down?
where can we get the patch?
will there be an announcement today or do we have to wait till tomorrow to find out whats going on?

o yeah and NID you got anymore surprises up your sleeve :angel:
Can't Wait!

Dribble Joy
30-11-05, 13:56
Remember it's 6pm UK time, so we will have a little while to wait tomo.

But indeed, jizzle time is nigh.

naimex
30-11-05, 13:56
my guess is you have to wait for tomorrow.

but as i said in the sticky thread, I hope theyve gotten some highspeed servers (more than 1) that we can get it from.

Riddle
30-11-05, 13:58
Hope so i feel some serious Grab time as everone clambers for the patch reminds me of NC2 launch.

Unfortunately for me took 2 days! lol Bad downloads etc. etc.
Hopefully the process will be a lot smoother this time ;)

LTA
30-11-05, 14:03
Remember it's 6pm UK time, so we will have a little while to wait tomo.

But indeed, jizzle time is nigh.
6pm :S.... why not 6am or something...as long as my trial ends at 6pm on the 14th day i dont mind other i loose hours of freetime!!! lol

The Ottoman
30-11-05, 14:03
Right. I would like to have all that info aswell. I need to know what time I should set my alarmclock, when to cancel all my appointments, order food and drinks to last at least 14 days cause every minute counts.

rob444
30-11-05, 14:08
And tomorrow it was 1 year ago me and my girlfriend got together. What a coincidence :angel:

Riddle
30-11-05, 14:12
And tomorrow it was 1 year ago me and my girlfriend got together. What a coincidence :angel:

O dear your anniversary may take priority over the game :lol: See you on the 2nd :cool:

Nidhogg
30-11-05, 14:19
There are a number of surprises actually, but you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

N

Dribble Joy
30-11-05, 14:22
RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnEEERRAGGG!!!

Oooh dear.. think I need another ****** and cup of tea... gonna expwodicate otherwise.

//edit - Damn American sexual orientationary derogatory coloquialisms!!

Syyn
30-11-05, 14:25
Will fileshack.com be hosting the update? I have an account there :D

Bugs Gunny
30-11-05, 14:25
* Gunnar puts Nidhogg on KOS *

roadkill
30-11-05, 14:28
So are any of the bugs going to get fixed or are we just getting better eye candy but some old shitbugs? Is it worth coming back for or not with tupac and the rest of the guys. FOr those of u who dont know me its roadie

LTA
30-11-05, 14:29
So are any of the bugs going to get fixed or are we just getting better eye candy but some old shitbugs? Is it worth coming back for or not with tupac and the rest of the guys. FOr those of u who dont know me its roadie

We can hope, as far as i kno w its eye candy mostly, a new dungeon and some quests.... but never know maybe that sync and fre will go away with the engine update lol

rob444
30-11-05, 14:30
Oooh surprises. I love surprises, as long as it doesn't involve in nude copbots, I can't handle nude copbots, ugh... all those red, green and blue wires and that poor hamster in the wheel that died centuries ago.

ZoVoS
30-11-05, 14:38
RrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnEEERRAGGG!!!

Oooh dear.. think I need another ****** and cup of tea... gonna expwodicate otherwise.

//edit - Damn American sexual orientationary derogatory coloquialisms!!

woooo

WOOOOOO

first time i have ever been able to spell something sumbody else hasnt

i feel so proud

2 l's in colloquialisms

YAY lol

retr0n
30-11-05, 14:39
woooo

WOOOOOO

i feel so proud

2 l's in colloquialisms

YAY lol

Nobody likes a smartass! :p

ZoVoS
30-11-05, 14:40
Nobody likes a smartass! :p

but... but its like the first time i ever been able to say nething like that ^_^

Dribble Joy
30-11-05, 14:51
bah. Bah and double bah.

rob444
30-11-05, 15:05
Dribble, I think it's time to change your location from "NF, getting pwned." to "Forum, getting pwned.". :(

giga191
30-11-05, 15:07
tell thanatos to get off his fat ass and give me my halloween prizes!!!!!11111

Dribble Joy
30-11-05, 15:10
My nibbery in teh NF far outstrips my forum nibbery.

Tikuto
30-11-05, 15:13
There are a number of surprises actually, but you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

N
omg I HATES U!!1 RWAR!1!! :eek:
*teh faint*...

Ryen
30-11-05, 15:44
woooo

WOOOOOO

i feel so proud

2 l's in colloquialisms

YAY lol

Oh my dribble, I feel really terribly for you at this point.

Tratos
30-11-05, 16:03

N

Damn You!

However a plan of distribution and server down time would be apprechiated as i know some Neocrack heads will probably be pissed if they take the day off work to sit and stare at server offline messages :p

Too bad the heatings fixed at my school today ¬_¬ could have had 2.1 day off - booooooo lol

Ryen
30-11-05, 16:08
I have a feeling I'm going to be very, very sick come friday.

Bugs Gunny
30-11-05, 16:09
Let me know what it's like. I'll be taking the gf out to dinner tomorrow :-)

Selendor
30-11-05, 16:11
Is the suprise going to be that we are actually downloading the Neocron 1 client again? Look, here's the changelog:

Cleaner Textures!
Realistic Character Models!
Complex Faction Relationship!
Great Redesigned RPOS!

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Ryen
30-11-05, 16:17

N

YOU DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME RARGRHAGRHARGHARGHARG

Please stop it nid, there is only one day left and I don't need this :(

Eckhart
30-11-05, 16:23

N
Surprises on the scale of:
- FRE's fixed?
- PPU's balanced? :lol:

Damn you and your secrets lol :D

Agent L
30-11-05, 16:45
Surprises on the scale of:
- FRE's fixed?
- PPU's balanced? :lol:

Damn you and your secrets lol :DHe said surprises, not miracles :)

Nidhogg
30-11-05, 16:48
lol, any excuse to call me a dirty piece of shit in all CAPS and get away with it. :p

Remember that the forums will be down for a while this evening while we mangle them out of all recognition but don't be expecting a re-skin tonight because we're not there yet. There will be a re-skin to bring it into line with the new website style though. It's about time we got a fresh new look around here. :)

N

Morganth
30-11-05, 16:51
I'm glad my PPU is logged out in a waste land zone, then I can check out the terrain without having to go anywhere. Will be interesting to see what these surprises are, might have to keep my three accounts active if its worthwhile, especially as my aim has improved significantly that I might not need to take so many drugs on my PE to keep me alive long enough to kill someone :p

Tratos
lol, any excuse to call me a dirty piece of shit in all CAPS and get away with it. :p

Remember that the forums will be down for a while this evening while we mangle them out of all recognition but don't be expecting a re-skin tonight because we're not there yet. There will be a re-skin to bring it into line with the new website style though. It's about time we got a fresh new look around here. :)

N

Well you've just answered a question i posted in the thread Thanatos has just posted, lol

And its about frigging time :p lol

Logan_storm_03
sex.

sex.

Ryen
30-11-05, 16:52

N

hah, don't worry nid, I still love ya ;) .

vashtyphoon78
30-11-05, 16:57
Maybe....we will finally get our ciggarrettes...and new char models....and hopefully they will fix the PE boner lip and no stomach bugs :lol:

Seriously tho i cant fucking WAIT till tommorow- i got all my chars set up to look at all the pretty new guns...pistols/melee/HC/rifles and if we happen to get a vehicle update, i got them too

REAKKTOR!!!! WOOOOOOOOO

//edit- lol ill probly have a snow day tommorow looking at all these forcasts...I WIN!!!!!!

Ryen
30-11-05, 17:00
Same here vash, I've even had a bunch of my clan mates taking screenshots of weapons, character models, vehicles; basically anything they can get their hands on to archive them for future reference. Which also means that I have every weapon, armor, MANY character models, and vehicles to see the new look of after it comes out.

retr0n
30-11-05, 17:02
Release it at 00:00 tonight so that i can download it while sleeping and jump right
in tomorrow :P

Ryen
30-11-05, 17:04
Does anyone know what time in EST it will be released? Just so I'm prepared, ya know?

Dribble Joy
30-11-05, 17:17
EST = GMT-5, so 1 pm.

Vampire222
30-11-05, 17:48
I'm glad my PPU is logged out in a waste land zone, then I can check out the terrain without having to go anywhere. Will be interesting to see what these surprises are, might have to keep my three accounts active if its worthwhile, especially as my aim has improved significantly that I might not need to take so many drugs on my PE to keep me alive long enough to kill someone :p

Changelog:
-Evil ppu killing 120/120 mobs All around the wasted

Logan_storm_03
30-11-05, 17:53
Change log:
- PPU nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf.
- Medie Packs now pwn.
-leet secrete source engine implementation.
-Pluto ressurected with the option to trans chars.

I think i can die a happy man.

Sovellis
30-11-05, 18:07
Damn it, I start work at 6pm which means I cant even set it downloading.

But still.... ONE DAY TO GO!!! WOOO!!

As for the surprises... well now Im getting my hopes up :P

rob444
30-11-05, 18:38
I like the current forum skin though, but I guess it's time for a change, by just looking at the forum you get all these bad memories back 8|

krynstone
30-11-05, 18:46
Hopefully my C2P stuff will be sorted out by then:)....I'm really looking forward to EVO2.1...
Yarrrrrrrr!

Scaramanga
30-11-05, 18:47
EST = GMT-5, so 1 pm.

OMFGZ iTsso f00king unf41r tehy r get it 5 huors bfroe yookay!1

Riddle
30-11-05, 20:11

N

Ahhh NID you teaser! :D Looking so forward to it like a breath of Fresh air ;)

Tratos
30-11-05, 21:01
Just me or has this generated more hype then NC2 itself? :p lol

Drake6k
30-11-05, 21:03
I'll contribute my agony aswell.

I want the expansion sooo bad *whine* I really do. I wanna see the new liberator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and use my sexy new earp... and everything in between.

Will there be a new psi glove? hack tool? world models for either of them? what about implant tool? what about mini rocket launcher!?? Can I PK all FA and TS now?? (I'm bd)

and nid your evil.