PDA

View Full Version : Aggressive DoY Guards

ajcuk2
29-11-05, 23:22
Okay.... maybe someone can help.

Im running a character atm to do all the epics, and I've just completed the last pro one. So, off I shuffle to CM, and join up. All is well.

Right, now Im a merc, I'll go finally tag a DoY gr. run into the TS sector aaaaaaaaand.... the guards kill me. Damn.

Thought it might be because I have -55 TG symp, so I did loads of missions for the other DoY factions, and draggeded it out of the red. Tryed again.... no difference.

Aside from -20 TG and BD symp, all my symps are green (40+), and my SL is at 75ish. Is there anything Im missing here, or is my tank doomed to NC for all time?

(Note: as the factions are gonna mix it all up soon, this probobly wont be relavent for long. But I'd still like to get into CS before thursday night :P)

Thanks for any help guys.

Shia
29-11-05, 23:39
O_O hmm as CM , my spy has never been killed by DoY guards , they always Say DIE SCUM , but never shoot , they are red to me , same as doy bots are red to my spy but they never shoot. So dunno whats up with it ur end .

Ps after u changed from pro to cm , did u log out ? cause maybe ur still kinda being seen as a pro runner. try a complete logout /reboot and try again , if still same then sorry no idea.

Toxen
30-11-05, 00:12
Sure you didn't wander into the TG sector, your still hostile to TG's even as CM

ajcuk2
30-11-05, 00:50
Yeah, your right - the DoY gaurds just scream at me now. I left myself afk in front of two of them while I got a coffee, and Im fine.

Good thing Im a thick skinned tank, or I'd get all upset by the abuse getting yelled at me :P

Cheers guys

J a y
30-11-05, 01:52
im cm spy -88 tg and they dont even yell at me :)