PDA

View Full Version : Neocron 1 account

LuCiD
29-11-05, 23:13
Two questions...

Does a NC1 account have to be active to transfer the characters to a new NC2 account?

Also, if I reactivate my NC1 account, can I still login to rearrange my gear, because if I remember I went into the NC2 beta with 90,000nc and an empty belt?

edit: that "Copot Rifle" won't fly in nc2 I'm guessing...

Retro V
30-11-05, 00:32
KK don't take payments for NC1 anymore, as I recall. But they still have the snapshots of character data, it was mentioned in another thread that they are still transferring old chars over to NC2.

CMaster
30-11-05, 00:34
Yep, just email account@neocron.com to transfer NC1 chars - its all based on char status as of a snapshot takensometime or other though.

LuCiD
30-11-05, 00:38
Thank you, after I posted it I realized how stupid it would be for KK to still have a nc1 server. Also a browse of the archive reveals I'll be ending up with broken copbot rifle parts

what a pity.

Pestilence
30-11-05, 01:46
Thank you, after I posted it I realized how stupid it would be for KK to still have a nc1 server. Also a browse of the archive reveals I'll be ending up with broken copbot rifle parts

what a pity.

Afair, there is still one NC1 Server running. Uranus! But you cannot reactivate any NC1 account. Nevertheless you would able to play there if your account was still running.

LuCiD
30-11-05, 03:59
In that case I feel doubly stupid for making an incorrect assumption.

Today isn't my day.

Go large datasets and graphs!

cRazy1919
30-11-05, 04:13
I asked them to transfer my nc1 account using the snapshot, they said they dont do it anymore ._.

cMz
30-11-05, 08:09
According to Nidhogg's reply in this thread you should be able to move chars from NC1 accounts to NC2 accounts.

You just have to prove that you own both accounts.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=129678

Odin
30-11-05, 14:13
I asked them to transfer my nc1 account using the snapshot, they said they dont do it anymore ._.

That's incorrect. The upgrade option is no longer available but character transfers for retail NC2 accounts from your NC1 account is certainly possible.

Cyma
04-12-05, 23:52
Sorry for the follwoing question...

If we dont have any snapshot? Have try find some old ingame pics, but dont seem to find any with my latest caracters back in nc1 (the one I would like)...

I do not really mind to restart at 0, but woudl be sweet to get at least one my old caracter in nc2 :)

n3m
05-12-05, 00:31
That's not what they mean with a snapshot. They made a snapshot of every character at the end of NC1. Meaning a record of your stats, quickbelt and implants. And not an actual screenshot.
So if you ask them to bring your old nc1 characters to nc2 you'll get your char with the stats, implants and, if I'm not mistaken, 10 items you had in your quickbelt.

Cyma
05-12-05, 00:59
Sweet thanks! (good thing i had put the stuff in it just incase)

zewy
08-12-05, 10:36
Cool I am going to try activate my 2 old accounts then :)

is there any old NC players left ?

Bugs Gunny
08-12-05, 10:51
No, we're all newbies..... :D

Riddle
09-12-05, 11:58
No, we're all newbies..... :D

Yeah! you nib :D How go's the search for the ammo?