PDA

View Full Version : Dont think other mmorpg are better

oby1sky
29-11-05, 01:49
im writing just to inform yuo that i m coming back from wow test.
I havent done a test of 10 min as i read other guys has tested our game.
I have played wow till lvl 60
And finaly after playing it for 4 mounth i decided to close my account.
So i decided to look for another mmorg.
i saw there wasnt anithing interesting and i come back to my favorite forum to see if some of the worst bug of this game were been fixed.
Well i reactived my account ( a beta tester of neocron 1 account that i closed after playing neocron 2 for 5 mouth).
Im back again as my favorite ppu memebr of the glorius Crahn faction.
Im back and i can tell yu all that this is till after so many time the BEST mmorpg ever done.
well probably now yuo are asking me what wow did to me after 4 mounth....well what i can say is that yuo arent going to buy a mmorpg playble as well as neocron.
yuo are going to buy a game that will show yuo only a beautidul grafic but anithing else.it will become boring soon...believe me.
MAY the Crahn help yuo to find the right way on this problem

Scaramanga
29-11-05, 01:53
Agree with you on the WoW crap opinion. (7 months)

Neocron is a far better MMO, if only they could just fix the......

Chipz
29-11-05, 01:57
A friend gave me a WoW 10 day trail account. I played it for 3 days and i got bored out of my skull. Didn't even play the last 7 days of my trail o_O Respect for the ppl who last 7 months :lol:

=REMUS=
29-11-05, 02:04
i saw there wasnt anithing interesting and i come back to my favorite forum to see if some of the worst bug of this game were been fixed.
Well i reactived my account ( a beta tester of neocron 1 account that i closed after playing neocron 2 for 5 mouth).
Im back and i can tell yu all that this is till after so many time the BEST mmorpg ever done.
well probably now yuo are asking me what wow did to me after 4 mounth....well what i can say is that yuo arent going to buy a mmorpg playble as well as neocron.
yuo are going to buy a game that will show yuo only a beautidul grafic but anithing else.it will become boring soon...believe me.

Are you drunk or are you bi-lingual? :wtf:

Ryen
29-11-05, 02:40
HOW DID YOU MISSPELL "you" EVERY SINGLE TIME?!

Dribble Joy
29-11-05, 02:48
Not a great way to potentially welcome some one back by slagging off his spelling, even if it is shite :p.

=REMUS=
29-11-05, 02:56
yeah I guess :o sorry oby1sky but spelling of that calibre is quite irritateing!

Neocron is the only mmorg that has completely hooked me. I did really enjoy LA2, but the leveling grind kills the experiance for me at least.

Dribble Joy
29-11-05, 03:32
*irritating

*mmorpg

*experience

;)

oby1sky
29-11-05, 04:43
Anyway is hard for me to talk english and it is more hard to Write in english...
btw i hope yuo undertood the meaning of my words.
Thx joy for the english help :-)

Retro V
29-11-05, 05:36
Obi-Wan-ski . You're Russian I'm guessing? You do a fine job communicating in a completely different language, I say. Welcome back.

Ryen
29-11-05, 06:25
Oh man, now I find out he's russian and I feel like a fucking idiot :(

good job communicating in a language that doesn't have any similarities. Just so you know, it's spelt "you", not "yuo".

PcP'
29-11-05, 10:19

For everyone one person that comes back saying wow is crap i can show you someone who left that is happy playing wow even now hell i still am so end of the day everyone has their own choice don't u think i wouldn't expect every mmorpg game to be for everyone in the world

ZoVoS
29-11-05, 10:19
i spel it yuo n english is my first language :D who gives a fuck if he cant spell you. especialy if hes forien

i was about to say WelcomeBack *waves* but then i saw hes a ppu. :rolleyes: just what we need

=] just messing around. welcome back to the game. kk have sucsessfully brainwashed us all over our years playing... we can never leave they wont alow it... the copbodys will come and work over our kidney reagions in the night then they will brainwash us to forget it. and we will only know when we wake up pissing blood...

sorry for that little random statement there

Scanner Darkly
29-11-05, 10:36
HOW DID YOU MISSPELL "you" EVERY SINGLE TIME?!

Because he's a wannabe Jeff K?

Anyway, welcome back old timer.

ZoVoS
29-11-05, 10:40
Because he's a wannabe Jeff K?

Anyway, welcome back old timer.

:'( i though i was nominated nc's Jeff K

Riddle
29-11-05, 14:22
WOW whilst being epic in design, some of the cities and scenery where amazing.
Is for the most part dull and boring and in the end far to time consuming, Fuck going on a 40 man raid that takes hours and hours and hours! loads and loads of times in order to get a chance of a drop you might need!!

It had some good things in it that NC could learn from i.e. the Mail system ;) or the Auction House, both great concepts that could work very well in NC to speed up item distribution.

But alas in the End ; NC FUCKING RULES :D for PvP action and abuse ! :lol:

Welcome back :cool:

Dogface
29-11-05, 17:02

congrats for pulling through from wow :p ^%&$ing hate that game... :mad:

giga191
29-11-05, 18:19
if i didn't play NC, i would do something else in rl instead of playing another game. You don't have to play games for the sake of playing them, you play them if you enjoy them

Castr0
29-11-05, 21:30
Neocron is the best game I have ever sawn, I tried Diablo II, Guild Wars and a few other MMORPG but I m so Neocron addicted ..... Since I reactivate, I haven t played other games I used to play, I find them so boring, Neocron is the only one :eek: My Playstation 2 is crying because of the 5cm dust laying on it :p

msdong
29-11-05, 22:15
wow is much better them nc in many ways. it use classes better, have much better dungeons and much better (intelligent) mobs.

BUT its so borin to run from ! to ? - feels like maraton simulation (Dailey Thompson World of Walkcraft)

nc have much more spirit them wow - that is hold in a ugly shell :)

WB

COLD
29-11-05, 22:51
I haven't played NC for a few months now. I miss the hell out of it, but RYL has been a pretty good game. If KK is true to their word this time, I'll be back to check out Evo 2.1

giga191
29-11-05, 23:16
NC is like counter strike with character development and where you don't automatically lose if you get shot in the back, so as far as i'm concerned there is no alternative

Tikuto
29-11-05, 23:28
It's the interaction - the PvP interaction. Political conflict.
It's the possibly future for mankind (no Elves and shit)
The techno-babble with fancy capabilities. Super-Human, almost. :wtf:

Yea, I like Neocron's atmosphere.
and No I do not like all the bugs, silly systems and overpowering-whatevers. and Warping... Arh well... :o

oby1sky
30-11-05, 01:31
Well .... wow is another game.
Inside WOW the first most important thing is your char.
The only thing you do is to lvl your char and try to find wonderful set for your char.
As Riddle was saying you need to be 40 guys at the last step to kill the strongest mob. And remember that as big you are as less things you are able to do alone.Anyway you cant be at least less then 5 ppl for each istance you are going to do.
Think at an mc5 mob with a life and a strong so high that you need to be 40 ppl di get it down .... (and not every time you are able to kill him)...Another thing.....you have a cooldown of 1 week, so you and all yuor 39 friend need to wait ONE WEEK to kill him again.....this means you need like 6 mounth to get your epic set doing always the some instant and you are not secure you will have it becouse you have to roll for the loot between 40 ppl.
Finaly you gain all the epic set ....and then?
You can go in the main center of your city to show to every body your set.
Probably you will go to kill some one of your opponent but this will not have any target.
Lets say you decide to go to kill some of them.
The pvp sistem isnt the neocron sistem....your mouse abilities arent important.
You just need to left clikc him the first time ...then you will just need to choose the spells.
Inside wow you can't have any territory ...You dont have any fight for any op.
You dont have any appartament...you CANT even hit any one of your friends.You can hit only your opponents.So you can't kill one of yuor team members if he is going to loot the final mob without rolling, after 4 hours you are fighting with him for gaining that final f..k.g mob.
You dont have any genrep , so think to go from military base to techeven every time yuo want to go from a side of the map to the other.....and do this all by yuor self over a gryphon that fly as fast as a normal car of neocron.
This time will never raise during the game.
if you are a lvl 60 you will always have to wait as a 10 lvl
On the other side will wow got anyway many other thing that neocron dont got.
the auction sistem is fantastic, the mail system that can bring everything you want is wondeful.
Inside wow you dont have to wait for any syncronizing.......all the world is a big map that you will load every time your eyes will be able to see something.
On the other hand there is a big matter : the maintaince time is often a 10 hours down time.Every wesdney yoy have to wai hours and hours to get in the game...BECOUSE ALSO WOW IS BUGGED :-).
Not always beeing much ppl is so wonderful.
Think to wait everytime you log inside half an hour becouse the server is full.
Isnt so fun.
Think to lag as hell in the main center becouse the wow servers arent able to have so many ppl online in the some time.
So finaly what i can say is that Neocron will never be forget....
Wow probably will hit your eyes but neocron will certanly hit your heart.
May the Crahn be with you

onero S
30-11-05, 04:53
WoW is an amazing game.........

With that said the PvP is shit.

Ironicly enouph they are having a different issue than NC, the main healers in that game, (holy priests) get owned in pvp.

Its actuly kind of funny watching these poor guys get 2 shotted :P

Anyway, they are very different games and I will definitly be coming back for the 14 free days to check up on NC.

jesdfair
30-11-05, 10:07
just got back from SWG, and its worse than WoW...

NC is by far the best MMO on the market as far as game systems go (combat, economy, factions, pvp, etc) its just that it should still be in beta lol

LTA
30-11-05, 12:43
just got back from SWG, and its worse than WoW...

NC is by far the best MMO on the market as far as game systems go (combat, economy, factions, pvp, etc) its just that it should still be in beta lol

Mmm not so much on the economy front they need to make tradeskilling attractive again and visable as a solo route i mean pure leveling through tradeskills rather than mob farming.
My dad played this but quit because he was forced to pvm and he didnt want to, all he likes to do is get home from the pub chill down help people out, make some money and goto bed he aint into the mob shit but kk forced him to be so he quit.
To hard sometimes to get soemthing done and as far as sales go they really need some player shop system to encourage more skillers and also encourage a lot better player run economy rather than npcs and the lucky seller lol

Certain aspects of other mmo's are better than nc, nc as far as concept goes is the best and is very addictive just a shame the bugs get to you after a point or most prolly wouldnt quit.
Alot of the other games may have bugs but alot you can log in nearly first time everytime and stay connected till you disconnect... how i longed to be able to play nc like that, no sync or no fre just straight nc action.

rob444
30-11-05, 13:58
Well I've certainly not found any game that has as good PVP as Neocron does PERIOD

Riddle
30-11-05, 14:10
Mmm not so much on the economy front they need to make tradeskilling attractive again and visable as a solo route i mean pure leveling through tradeskills rather than mob farming.
My dad played this but quit because he was forced to pvm and he didnt want to, all he likes to do is get home from the pub chill down help people out, make some money and goto bed he aint into the mob shit but kk forced him to be so he quit.
To hard sometimes to get soemthing done and as far as sales go they really need some player shop system to encourage more skillers and also encourage a lot better player run economy rather than npcs and the lucky seller lol

I like to tradeskill a fair bit and help out new runners with free weapons if i got a spare hour i log on and chill in P1 or TH. Enter into Banter with the locals and Rep,Cst,RES etc.

But your right i had to level on Mobs no chance of levelling as a pure tradeskill WAY to slow. Drone and LOm for the win :(

oby1sky
18-02-06, 03:28
BTW every mmorpg need to pvm to lvl

Dribble Joy
18-02-06, 03:38
BUMP OF DOOM

O_o

Lodar
18-02-06, 03:52
Please don't bump old threads.

Closed.