PDA

View Full Version : need help plz...

Cerbious
28-11-05, 20:25
i run three accounts, theres my main one, my trader account, and i pay for my flat m8's account (of which he gives me cash for). If you remeber from.. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128877&page=1&pp=10 im paying for four some how... never actully got round to emailing account help as im a lazy git some times and been investing all my time IN game :)

~Now i just got home and my flat m8 just told me his account and mine have expired... so i immediately panic, try my trader account.. shit yes he right... try his account yes he right.. try my main account it was still active.. now i have a theory for this: i think my main account was the one that i was paying for twice (see above) so that why it still active.. though i go through account info on lancher and it says it inactive. i go to reactivate the other two accounts and it wants to put me on PBC (is this normal now??) and when i do that it says:

Reactivate neocron2 account Please note: After a account is converted from click2pay to paybycash payment it's not possible to change it back.

Reactivation of a closed click2pay account
Our database shows that you created your NC2 account using click2pay as payment provider but the subscription was closed because of problems with the payments.
We will bill you a reduced upgrade fee of € 14.99 to compensate this.

I HAVE always had money in my bank account and if not overdraft would have covered it. IS C2P now taking money from my account without my permission? or if i reactivate do i have to upgrade all over again.

Can anyone please help me i feel i have lost control.

Lexxuk
28-11-05, 20:58
Looks to me like C2P closed your account with them, head on over the C2P and see if you can log in on their site.

Cerbious
28-11-05, 22:48
yes i cant log in just get those 'about blank' windows. Shall i just bite the bullet and go to PBC... can i pay by card with PBC?

Lexxuk
28-11-05, 23:29
upto you mate, but from what it says in your post, it just looks like C2P failed with something or another so dropped your account, might be worth emailin them (c2p is cheaper than pbc apparently)

Cerbious
28-11-05, 23:42
email = long time til replies... just managed to login into c2p lol was using wrong username... it says my '4' which should be three lol accounts have "ended" but i cant see a way to reactivate them.

Sovellis
28-11-05, 23:59
Normally, activation should be done through the neocron website. Then it upon going through the reactivation process, it should put you through to the C2P website. Then ya just enter username, pw etc and your away.

As for the upgrade fee, hell if I know what thats about.

Cerbious
29-11-05, 01:09
doesnt give me the option to reactivate C2P, just got onto PBC and pay upgrade fee.

fschepper
29-11-05, 01:29
mail to account@neocron.com .. :>

Retro V
29-11-05, 06:05
Don't forget the 14 day trial coming up. No need to rush in reactivating them accounts. Unless they've been 'suspended', in which case you won't get the free trial period :(

vashtyphoon78
29-11-05, 07:18
pff. cant switch back my ass. they switched my account back to C2P from PBC in 15 minutes. and PBC doesnt take creds cards. atleast not easily.

NH Chepre
29-11-05, 07:57
i run three accounts, theres my main one, my trader account, and i pay for my flat m8's account (of which he gives me cash for). If you remeber from.. http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128877&page=1&pp=10 im paying for four some how... never actully got round to emailing account help as im a lazy git some times and been investing all my time IN game :)

~Now i just got home and my flat m8 just told me his account and mine have expired... so i immediately panic, try my trader account.. shit yes he right... try his account yes he right.. try my main account it was still active.. now i have a theory for this: i think my main account was the one that i was paying for twice (see above) so that why it still active.. though i go through account info on lancher and it says it inactive. i go to reactivate the other two accounts and it wants to put me on PBC (is this normal now??) and when i do that it says:

Reactivate neocron2 account Please note: After a account is converted from click2pay to paybycash payment it's not possible to change it back.

Reactivation of a closed click2pay account
Our database shows that you created your NC2 account using click2pay as payment provider but the subscription was closed because of problems with the payments.
We will bill you a reduced upgrade fee of € 14.99 to compensate this.

I HAVE always had money in my bank account and if not overdraft would have covered it. IS C2P now taking money from my account without my permission? or if i reactivate do i have to upgrade all over again.

Can anyone please help me i feel i have lost control.

As fschepper says, send a mail to account@neocron.com to get this sorted out. :)

Cerbious
29-11-05, 09:49
ok i have sent a mail, hopfully i can sort all this out when i get back from work.

Have a nice day everyone.

Cerbious
29-11-05, 19:07
back from work no mail from account@neocron.com yet :(

/edit soz for double post but was a matter of like 10 hours

Vampire222
29-11-05, 19:40
pff. cant switch back my ass. they switched my account back to C2P from PBC in 15 minutes. and PBC doesnt take creds cards. atleast not easily.

Paypal...

Toilet-Duck
29-11-05, 19:51
Paypal...

Neocron doesnt accept paypal via paybycash :rolleyes:

paolo escobar
29-11-05, 19:55
Heya cerbi, i gave up with C2Pricks ages ago, too much fucking around on their behalf and too much of them sayin it was my fault (which i could prove it wasnt).

Anyway u cant pay with card on PBC, that was the whole idea of having PBC as an alternative to CC and Debit card payments. However ur uk right so the easiest and most hassle free method i know of using PBC is to sign up with splashplastic on their website.
Its an online shopping card that u prepay money onto at participating outlets that show the "paypoint" sign. Supermarkets, shops and garages all over the place have offer it.
So u prepay money onto the card and the money is added to ur splashplastic account and from there u can pay PBC.
Its fast (usually the account is active within an hour of me making payment) and reliable, and if it goes pete tong ppl cant steal a shit load of cash off ur splashplastic card (only what u have on there).
It costs about £8.40 for 1 month with PBC which varies depending on the strength of the euro/pound. It obviously is cheaper to pay for 3 or 6 months at a time.

good luck with ur C2P woes

Logan_storm_03
29-11-05, 20:01
I have had a similar problem just happen to my main account today :(

It decided to expire its self 2 weeks into my monthly subscription. Aparantly click2pay decided that my card has expired and they got no money, all the way back in june, yet i payed for 3 differnt accounts using that card since then. Hell my other account is still working. Yet they sent me a mail telling me to resubscribe on their website but they wont accept the exact same card saying its a invalid card but i have been using it for over a year with them. Its always had money in my account. well if i bloody didnt why wait intill now to throw this shit on me right before evo2.1.

I cant cancel, resubscribe my account or anything on the neocron launcher, except bloody payby cash.

So im pretty pissed as to be expected.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but i think its relevant to how fu*ked up c2p are.

EDIT: ok c2gay had sent the second email this time saying that "its my cards fault, check my bank blah blah blah...." trying to fog me off. My cards bloody fine i told them twice. geez i use it for everything i WOULD know if my card has been void for almost a year.

Cerbious
29-11-05, 21:04
@ Logan, no worries ur not hi-jacking my thread as it a simular proberlem.

@ Paolo damn that seems like alot of work m8 bit to confusing for little old Cerb.

account@neocron.com still not replied to me :(

bi0
30-11-05, 17:07
Poor Cerb!

"feel like ive lost control" i like that ahaha

<3

RogerRamjet
30-11-05, 17:13
Spam them with mails every 15 minutes.

Me and smurf did it and our accounts were active the next day :D

Logan_storm_03
30-11-05, 17:24
any way to get back from pay by cash to c2gay. I was under the impression that pay by cash does paypal, which it doesn't for neocron. So now im fucked side ways by a hatchet.

I rather duke it out with c2gay rather than pbc.

CMaster
30-11-05, 17:28
mail account@neocron.com and say "please reactivate C2P option"

Logan_storm_03
30-11-05, 17:38
awsome thanks