PDA

View Full Version : Tangent Anti-Rad suit (and other NC1 things)

Koshinn
28-11-05, 08:16
Rare item from NC1, anyone have them still?
If you do, say something.
If you want to sell it / trade it to me, mention that too. :D

Any other rare items around (not including parts of rares that no longer are made from parts) ? I know Tigers blood and Crescent tabs exist, so do larent mods... but anyone have them? Show off and post below! Again, don't say you have a tp of a cst glove cause no one cares about those tbh.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-11-05, 08:38
There are a few tigers blood and tabs on terra, but they are un usable.

Clive tombstone
28-11-05, 09:34
Heheh, I still have my Laurent energy barrel^^ And yes, I think I know someone who has a suit still, could be wrong though :D

Koshinn
28-11-05, 09:59
There are a few tigers blood and tabs on terra, but they are un usable.

unusable? that sucks!

elGringo
28-11-05, 10:19
unusable? that sucks!

all transfered drugs and boosters ended up being unusable ;)

Seraphin[69]
28-11-05, 10:46
I have all larent mods, tiger blood and crescent tab (usable but not clonable...).

Lucky enought to have 2 holy pestillence and 2 NC1 devourers too

RogerRamjet
28-11-05, 10:59
Ive got an anti rad suit, NC1 HAB, NC1 Pest, NC1 Dev (hacked another from some red SL DarK, but gave it away). On Mercury ive also got the anti city Ray gun thing (red beam).

Nvidia
28-11-05, 11:04
Haha. I remember one time, LuCiD came to a DarK OP fight a few months after NC2 came out. He had a Spirit-Modded SH that he brought over from NC1, with the spirit ammo still in it.

Anyway, we were at the OP, and the only person left was this PPU that was trying so hard to get a tank up. We thought it would be hilarious if the ammo in the gun still worked, even though they took the mods out.

So we all stood around the PPU and didn't fire, and waited until Lucid unstealthed right in front of him and shot him in the face with it. Then we all attacked him and I've never seen a PPU drop so fast in his entire life. :lol:

Sure he wasted a valuable piece of in-game history, but it was well worth it to see the PPUs reaction after thinking he was safe because the mods were removed. God damn, I miss NC1. :(

RogerRamjet
28-11-05, 11:06
I had one of them too, but a lovely bug made me drop my 3 slot ulti spirit SH on the ground, or made it dissapear.

So ive only got a 4 slotter left now not even ultied :(

Dribble Joy
28-11-05, 11:18
There are loads of spirit SHs ingame, I have about 2.

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:16
I have a 5 slot ultimated spirit. There is a way that you coule ghave got toe ammo back, to drop another clip of ammo in it. the spirit ammo would just pop right out and become a clip in the inventory. Like any gun and ammo..

Unfrutnatuely mine didnt have anny ammo in ti before It was transferred, or I would have gone gottent it

-Z

eLcHi
28-11-05, 12:28
Got an Anti-Rad Suit ... but i`m not gonna trade it, it`s in my "PE bag of tricks" ;)

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:31
Yeah, I just found an Anti Rad suit in my appt int he back cab...

-Z

giga191
28-11-05, 12:37
i wish i had bought that anti rad suit that someone was selling at the end of nc1 :(

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:39
Its just plus XRR

-Z

giga191
28-11-05, 12:49
Its just plus XRR

-Z i know but its still cool to have

sultana
28-11-05, 12:50
I have a 5 slot ultimated spirit. There is a way that you coule ghave got toe ammo back, to drop another clip of ammo in it. the spirit ammo would just pop right out and become a clip in the inventory. Like any gun and ammo..

Unfrutnatuely mine didnt have anny ammo in ti before It was transferred, or I would have gone gottent it

-Z
I'm fairly sure the gun doesn't take spirit ammo though, once you've taken the clip out of the gun.

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:50
I'm fairly sure the gun doesn't take spirit ammo though, once you've taken the clip out of the gun.

Hmm we seeing as we dont have a clip any more then we cant test it.

:(

-Z

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 12:58
Imagine the very nice melee pe setup you can make with one......
'hey guys, LOL, look a melee spy....."
"wtf???...."
"Need pokes in TH pls"

Dribble Joy
28-11-05, 13:01
A melee PE with 115 dex....

Kozmos
28-11-05, 13:01
Imagine the very nice melee pe setup you can make with one......
'hey guys, LOL, look a melee spy....."
"wtf???...."
"Need pokes in TH pls"

yeh cause a melee PE's gonna get to 115 dex ;) or is it 100? or whatever :p

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 13:03
Damn didn't know the req on it was that high....

Original monk
28-11-05, 13:19
(5 slot ultimated full arty) dev's/hab's/spiritSH's .. ARS's ? lots of em ?

old drugs or exp reflex, cybereye, FH2, marine, psicore, ss, sfparts ?

(5slot ultimated) tar's, holy energy halo's, pulselaserrifle's, holy and regular poisonhalo's, poisonbeam's ?

could be some people still have this stuff lying around in a crappy old appartment somewhere, pitty KK deleted all copotrifles (and ammo) and ffcourse those beautifull kami's: pistol .. rifle .. psi .. tank ... pitty

btw, ars is 115 dex, 200 xray, -50 hack

(and those regular NC1 rares are also nice btw .. they lost there constername hé)

Zeninja
28-11-05, 14:24
I've traded a full artifact holy pestilence one week ago for a pretty NC1 dev (which I don't wanna trade). I can search my logs to get you the name of that guy.

But I can trade a 1 free slot HAB. And I think I have a sweet ultimated poison beam too (though I suppose you can still build one if you're able to get a psi ultima now).

I was just wondering myself : I'm almost sure I used to have an old HC Tank PA with no ATH malus before NC1 closed (although a patch added this malus ages before), and tried to get it transfered to NC2, but it seems KK deleted/updated it when NC2 was out... or I'm afraid I haven't put the right one into my tank's QB... anyone still own any of these great armorsuits ?

Oh, and I have Tiger Blood on every server (nice stuff for Neofrag sessions)

giga191
28-11-05, 17:37
i ressed 2 dev parts yesterday...

RogerRamjet
28-11-05, 17:56
Devs, HABs, and ultimates should never have left the rare pool, and FH2s should still be mob drop.

Vae Victis
28-11-05, 18:00
have 2 nc1 antibuffs, laurent shelter/rezz/antipara.

Tratos
28-11-05, 18:07
I have a all 120 HAB from NC and a few other things aswell - unfortunatley i misplaced my 50 CT on my tank from Pandore :(

Koshinn
28-11-05, 18:08
Damn didn't know the req on it was that high....
Yeah.. you need all dex imps in brain, dex backbone, redflash and white flash. I guess you could make a melee setup... but it'd be all drugs no imps. :lol:

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 19:16
spirit sh with crappy stats and 1 free slot.

Vae Victis
28-11-05, 19:19
spirit sh with crappy stats and 1 free slot.laurent shelter > ur spirit SH

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 19:31
in that case tell me how many ppl did u kill with your laurent shelter ? right, no one ...
omfg, what a waste, laurent mod in a shelter ??? who the hell need that ??????

Redburn
28-11-05, 20:05
Still have two ARS' and my artifact four slot Spirit SH from NC 1, But no ammo

Kame
28-11-05, 20:09
i didnt bother reading the whole thing, but here goes :

why does KK favor NC1 players ?

in 'favor' i mean, holy pest, good devourers, HAB and so on. id really like to have a holy pest but that shit is just outpriced ATM.

was it deliberately to make NC1 players v rich ?

some sort of deal so they could feel better about NC2 ?

lack of planing ?

were u guys planning on making the Holy Pest WOC ?

id like to get an answer on that one, plz.

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 20:42
honestly, my penis became bigger since spirit sh is nc1 only.

wow, nc1 players got such a big advantage! well, my tank capped his nc2 devourer ...
my apu doesnt need holy pest, its a useless spell ...
antibuff ? if u cant cap frequency on your hacknetantibuff, change your setup ;) ...

giga191
28-11-05, 20:45

in 'favor' i mean, holy pest, good devourers, HAB and so on. id really like to have a holy pest but that shit is just outpriced ATM.

lack of planing ?

id like to get an answer on that one, plz. i seem to remember most people saying that NC1 people got screwed over by having most of their items wiped

J J
28-11-05, 21:15
I've got an anti-rad suit, 2 x NC1 HAB's and a NC1 holy pest. Would be open to serious offers for all, PM me.

Lucid Dream
28-11-05, 23:58
I've got crescent tabs and tigers blood, ars, and a 4 slot all 120, 120/120 condition, silenced ultimated spirit silent hunter that I never got to use. =(

Sovellis
29-11-05, 00:05
I stopped playing neocron1 when character data was backed up, so none of my items were in slots. Plus, never reactivating my PPU account, lost loads of nice items on that account (DS, 5 slot rare spells etc). I still have my tank, tho he no longer has his 5 slot dev/mal/moony. 5 slot CS and Herc are still there, so no real complaining.

Kame
29-11-05, 01:05

i was referring to players here.

i do know a lot of ppl got fucked up by that, and i hope they never do it again, as it is the best way to kill a community

Whitestuff
29-11-05, 02:49
I have an Anti-Rad Suit. Mmmm, talk about some yum. I had a setup that used it, but since I quit playing NC2, I haven't bothered to keep the knowledge. If my characters are still there, I still have it.

I've been throwing the idea of coming back up in the air. I don't want to use Click2pay tho, because they are generally the dumb end of a stupid stick. I'll either put up or shut up soon I guess.

I'll be back for the 14 free days though, been missing my 'Cron for a while now. :cool:

Lodar
29-11-05, 03:19

lack of planing ?

id like to get an answer on that one, plz.

KK didn't "favour" NC1 players at all. The Holy Pestilience's, Devourers and HAB's from NC1 are better than NC2's because these items used to be constructed from Tech Parts like other rares. Players weren't given these items for being in NC1, they were items players transferred across to their NC2 accounts. As these items are now part of the Hacknet database, they cannot be constructed to the same quality as they could in NC1, hence the reason "NC1 devs" etc are considered valuable.

/Edit: Think yourself lucky: PSI Cores, Marine CPU's, Special Riggers Interface, Special Forces and Special Science CPU's, as well as the Machina gloves, were a lot harder to obtain in the days of NC1! ;)

Cerbious
29-11-05, 10:10
Think yourself lucky: PSI Cores, Marine CPU's, Special Riggers Interface, Special Forces and Special Science CPU's, as well as the Machina gloves, were a lot harder to obtain in the days of NC1! ;)

yeah they used to cost shit loads to buy and not easy to get all the parts for!

RogerRamjet
29-11-05, 12:10
/Edit: Think yourself lucky: PSI Cores, Marine CPU's, Special Riggers Interface, Special Forces and Special Science CPU's, as well as the Machina gloves, were a lot harder to obtain in the days of NC1! ;)

I think that adding those chips to the database lost an element of starting the game. There was nothing more fun than hunting techs (yeh guys, remember when they actually dropped in numbers?!?!) getting your last part to special forces, consting it, popping it in your head, and heading to PP with a Tangent Epic Pistol or something. Now its just "WTB SF 100k" and thats it.