PDA

View Full Version : Christmas tree

rob444
27-11-05, 17:47
Took a screenshot 4~ hours ago. Reakktor has started doing christmas decorations ;).

Don't get surprised if you start hearing christmas songs inside your HQ's ^^.

Enjoy :P.

Tratos
27-11-05, 17:53
Nice to see the trees popping up again :) its nice to see effort put into real world holidays especialy since the team at KK is so small :)

I wonder if those models will be replaced with evo 2.1 and trees made available (smaller versions that is) in the shops for us to buy over the festive period :D

Skusty
27-11-05, 17:54
lol :lol:

rob444
27-11-05, 17:59
It would be funny if there were hanging weecrabs or small version of droms in the tree. :P
Small christmas tree was a good idea, I would like to have one in my apartment :).

Tratos
27-11-05, 18:03
It would be funny if there were hanging weecrabs or small version of droms in the tree. :P
Small christmas tree was a good idea, I would like to have one in my apartment :).

Yup im sure the decorations would go up in Phoenix HQ if they were available!

rob444
27-11-05, 18:06
Here is another one :P

Skusty
27-11-05, 19:35
Only seen 2trees today :rolleyes:

Xephonas
27-11-05, 19:35
yea i was outside MB when one popped up right infront of me, it made me jump so bad :P

rob444
27-11-05, 21:40
yea i was outside MB when one popped up right infront of me, it made me jump so bad :P

Afraid it would have been a warbot? :p

Riddle
27-11-05, 22:17
Nice to see the Trees are back :P , so soon it will be the time for the crate hunt for our Xmas pressies!

Skusty
27-11-05, 22:37
Afraid it would have been a warbot? :p
Warbots are as harmless as a cyberdog [ edited ]

unreal
27-11-05, 22:55
Shame they couldn't be bothered creating a new design for the christmas tree though. Reakktor should be renamed to Reusablecrappycontent.

RogerRamjet
27-11-05, 23:19
Shame they couldn't be bothered creating a new design for the christmas tree though. Reakktor should be renamed to Reusablecrappycontent.

Thats not very nice.

'Tis the season of good will.

Mystic-Crusader
27-11-05, 23:22
wonder if evo 2.1 will effect the x-mas trees tho... :lol:

nobby
27-11-05, 23:54
Can't wait to see new christmas trees with 2.1 !

I'll hang myself if they're the same... :(

vashtyphoon78
28-11-05, 00:03
Lol i wanna post a pic later- gonna go do it ingame- brb

Mr Kot
28-11-05, 03:01
What kind of new design were you expecting? It doesn't look like a christmas tree... then it's no longer a christmas tree. I can't imagine it looking any other way.

It would be funny if there were hanging weecrabs or small version of droms in the tree.or replace the droms in the wastelands with reindeer :p

unless NC Santa uses droms to pull his sleigh :confused:

Icewalk
28-11-05, 04:08
Baah! Chrismas trees! Craap! Watch out for the tanks on peoples heads!

ZoVoS
28-11-05, 05:01
What kind of new design were you expecting? It doesn't look like a christmas tree... then it's no longer a christmas tree. I can't imagine it looking any other way.

or replace the droms in the wastelands with reindeer :p

unless NC Santa uses droms to pull his sleigh :confused:

:O a new mob called santa sitting on slay pulled by dorms in the waste =] WOOT that would be fun

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 08:36
They should make xmass trees buyable placable items for the next month.

Superbron
28-11-05, 11:54
Christmas tree with a present (evol 2.1) underneath it ;)

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 12:04
Well, F.E.T.I.S.H. for one have no repsect for the xmas trees, and our next video will prove that :-)

Toxen
28-11-05, 22:24
I think i speak for all when I say EWWWW fetish+trees = ewwwwwwwwwwww

Shia
28-11-05, 22:57
i can just imagine all fetish standing by 1 saying " I WANT TO BE A TREEEEEEEE"

LiL T
28-11-05, 23:03

Wow theres always one...

Mr Kot
29-11-05, 20:14
Well, F.E.T.I.S.H. for one have no repsect for the xmas trees, and our next video will prove that :-)
OMG!!! What have you done to the poor fairy? :eek:

nobby
30-11-05, 00:00
They should have made Santa going out in the sky with droms as reindeer since I doubt KK would make some reindeer for us cheery people...

and If you shoot him a chat message comes above his head saying "Don't think you'll be getting any presents on christmas day!"

And if you just wave him by, on christmas morning, you wake up to a bright christmas tree and a present waiting to be opened from Santa.... :)

Shia
30-11-05, 00:40
They should have made Santa going out in the sky with droms as reindeer since I doubt KK would make some reindeer for us cheery people...

and If you shoot him a chat message comes above his head saying "Don't think you'll be getting any presents on christmas day!"

And if you just wave him by, on christmas morning, you wake up to a bright christmas tree and a present waiting to be opened from Santa.... :)

haha excelent :) would be funny as hell !

ZoVoS
30-11-05, 15:33
haha excelent :) would be funny as hell !

dont encourage nobby -_- it isnt health

hehe :p