PDA

View Full Version : my old nc1 account

.hack//sign
27-11-05, 04:33
hey all,im thinking of reactivating my OLD!! nc1 account 2003 i canceled it,im wondering if anyone knows if i can see if it has any chars w/o having to pay for it first,that will make or break my decision for a 3rd account :p

Vae Victis
27-11-05, 05:01
dont make a 3rd acc?>
all u need is 2 max
1 pvp and 1 tradeskilla, 3= waste of moneh

.hack//sign
27-11-05, 05:19
i didnt ask if you thought i should have 3 accounts or not,i asked if you know of any way to see if an nc1 account still has chars on it,

vashtyphoon78
27-11-05, 05:21
reactivate it you should be able to transfer all characters to NC2 that where active when you canceled it in NC1. if you wish to see which characters these are i beleive a admin might be able to do it. contact Account@neocron.com i think.

Philchow
27-11-05, 05:23
WB.

Btw, your sig is too fuckin big. :p

.hack//sign
27-11-05, 05:28
hehe,im not back,been back for a bit now,just hoping to get all my capped chars back(REALLY hope i didnt delete them when i quit=(they will still have old setups lol :p

LTA
27-11-05, 14:16
Use to be able to log onto your nc 1 account details on the old website but its changed to a redirect url so i dont know now.

I wisht he nc2 launcher would incorporate all that so you can delete chars aswell without logging in, i want to delete some chars of terra to move a pandore one in it's place but would rather do it before hand rather than wasting trial time waiting for someone at kk to do it (which will prolly exceed 14 days wait).