PDA

View Full Version : Quick poster comp?

=REMUS=
26-11-05, 19:57
I was thinking it would be a good idea to have a quick poster competition or if KK could produce a downloadable A4 sized poster for people to put up around there area.

I mean everyone has a local game shop or a courner store, coffe house, brothel...etc they are freindly with.

I might being overly optimistic, but I know some of you guys must care allot about the game to have stuck with it so damn long :p

Logan_storm_03
26-11-05, 20:32
yeah, personly i think its a good idea, i would defantly put one up in my collage common room if some people slap up a good poster. I would but Im abit too busy actuly playing the game at the moment. Meybe the art department could make some more sexxy pics, like the one of the PE PA (?) when you go on www.neocron.com.

vashtyphoon78
27-11-05, 00:37
Thats not PE PA damnit >.< PEs alerady have cool PA >.< ITS SPY PA!!!!

back on topic> hell id do it. toss one up at my school or something.

Dr J Zoidberg
27-11-05, 13:41
I'm doing one now.

-Z

Dr J Zoidberg
27-11-05, 14:48
Ok, this is my attempt at a Neocron poster.

http://www.doy-fa.co.uk/webthumbnail.jpg

Here is the full size A4 Poster version. Shout here If you want an A3 one, and I will do my best.

A4 Poster (http://www.doy-fa.co.uk/poster.jpg)

Hope you enjoy my poster.

-Z

Logan_storm_03
27-11-05, 16:11
wow nice one, looks sexxeh. And its a bloody PE PA!!! :p well me hopes anyway.

ok ill print it out once i buy some more poster paper.

Tratos
27-11-05, 16:20
That thing is gonna take a shit load of black ink!

Very shiney though :D

Only thing id change was making the URL all lower case and moving the copywright info up a bit as it gets cut off a bit also some info on the 10day free trial would be uber.

Dr J Zoidberg
27-11-05, 16:22
mmkay... Ill do what tratos just said.

EDIT: Doesnt the link take you to the 10day free trial bit though?

-Z

bubby
27-11-05, 16:29
sound like the Judge Dread Intro to the Movie

Tratos
27-11-05, 16:36
mmkay... Ill do what tratos just said.

EDIT: Doesnt the link take you to the 10day free trial bit though?

-Z

It does but people may be drawn in more with the word free on the poster :D

Dr J Zoidberg
27-11-05, 16:41
Very good point. BUT, where on the "cramped" poster can I fit that?

-Z

=REMUS=
28-11-05, 03:06
I believe in you zoidberg, you can do it! Didn't you play on Uranus in nc1 or am I getting confused?

Kozmos
28-11-05, 03:10
I believe in you zoidberg, you can do it! Didn't you play on Uranus in nc1 or am I getting confused?

was one of them dirty FA tarts on pluto :p

Icewalk
28-11-05, 03:46
That thing is gonna take a shit load of black ink!

Very shiney though :D

Only thing id change was making the URL all lower case and moving the copywright info up a bit as it gets cut off a bit also some info on the 10day free trial would be uber.

Or maybe.. you print it on black paper with selected squares white in it! Woot! =P

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 11:52
was one of them dirty FA tarts on pluto :p

*Cries*
I accept the fact that I am dirty, But being FA is no reason to insult me!

And yes I was on pluto. I was Zoid B, I only changed my name to Dr J Zoidberg Because some guy who never plays stole my name in NC2... All of them... Everything I can think of.

*Cries again*

-Z

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:03
I've redone the images and here they are. I hope these are the final ones, it's school time again today.

http://www.doy-fa.co.uk/webthumbnail2.jpg

A4 Poster (http://www.doy-fa.co.uk/poster2.jpg)

There they are.

Please critisize... GM's and Mods can you critisize too, I like some cosntructive critisizm, It helps..Alot. :)

-Z

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 12:17
Show a picture with some vehicles and at least one with pvp in it and some dead people.

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:28
Could do.

I was more going on the lined theme of Places in neocron. If you like, and if you want to help, please send me screenshots that you want me to put into a NC PvP Avtion poster. Ill jsut replace the pictures.

-Z

giga191
28-11-05, 17:48
send me some black printer ink plz

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 18:26
Lol... Well haw about get a laser printer...

Or, gimme ur address, and Ill send you one through mine.. or Ill make a A3 and do it.

-Z

Riddle
28-11-05, 20:06
Nice poster with a few good Pics, Keep HN,VIA and the ASG but remove the others and insert some of the new EVO 2.1 Screenies with all that greenery :p and as bugs said some Action shots, Mobs and PvP.

Otherwise its a shitload better than i could ever do! Great work.

Kame
28-11-05, 20:14
nice work

but yeah put mobs in it.
also a close up screenie of a runner pointing its gun to screenshoter.
a car would be nice, also, and so would be a copbot.

the PE PA is just making the whole thing look so, so nice.

i wish i had a green PE PA. i love PE PA.

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 21:12
Thanks guys.

If you send me screenshots of what you would like put in the boxes, send me a mail with them in, and I will traul through them, and produce 2 or 3 different posters. for Nc Evo 2.1.

I'm surprised that the mods and the GM's havent replied to this thread yet. They usually do... :(

-Z

=REMUS=
28-11-05, 21:18
*Cries*
I accept the fact that I am dirty, But being FA is no reason to insult me!

And yes I was on pluto. I was Zoid B, I only changed my name to Dr J Zoidberg Because some guy who never plays stole my name in NC2... All of them... Everything I can think of.

*Cries again*

-Z

Yeah I remember you ;)

=REMUS=
28-11-05, 21:21
And you can make more than one poster zoidy! No need to keep changeing just one, although i would say that it looks more like an nc2 poster than a 2.1 release note.

Dr J Zoidberg
29-11-05, 11:33
Does KK have ne noecron 2.1 logo, instead of the neocron 2 logo that I have at the top.

And I am keeping old versions on my site so I have the back logs for old images.

<-- Graphics artist

-Z

Tratos
29-11-05, 13:23
Some of the released 2.1 screens has the logo on but it'll just be a cut out job and nothing of decent size.

Dr J Zoidberg
29-11-05, 13:31
aww crap... yeah, i need something for the logo size.. :(

-Z

Ryen
29-11-05, 16:06
Combine the text on the back of the box with the image on the front, bam, poster. Maybe add a few screenshots on the bottom.

Dr J Zoidberg
01-12-05, 23:21
I'm Doing another poster now to celebrate the release of Nc 2.1 evo with some updated logos ^^ and I'm going to one later with a completely different theme aswell... so get prepared for a couple of pic's coming youre way ppl...

^^

-Z