PDA

View Full Version : ^_^ dun actualy know if i can post this

ZoVoS
26-11-05, 06:23
http://sociolotron.amerabyte.com

has anybody played that??? i remember joining along time ago

sorry kiddys its 18 (21 now)+
and they inforce it

i sent them a scan of my birth cetificate with a few sections scribbled out (i dont want them knowin my fathers name n such)

only played it for a few weeks n my pc crashed losing the hdd n i never downloaded it again, im thinking o downloading it now n i wondered if any of u had ever seen it before

from what i remember its a hilarious game

first thing i ever did was buy purple trouses
take mine of

get the shit kicked out of my by the ingame guards for indecent exposiur of my genitalia :D n they beat me up :'( the people in game seemed realy nice, very helpfull

you can be as seedie n filthy or as nice as u like. u can muder ******** kill. or u can run for office. u die u are dead. u have to have children to survive dieing if u have no heir then u have a perminant death

cant remember much it was quite some time ago im redownloading now

Ryen
26-11-05, 06:28
Ahahahahaha isn't that the really crappy MMO based on the gorean fetish?

Edit: I like how the screenshots are basically horribly prespectived poser shots.

ZoVoS
26-11-05, 06:34
from what i remember its isometrick and its all sprites aposed to actual models.

the last thing i remember doing was giving evidance on sumbody murdering a judge

Ryen
26-11-05, 07:58
from what i remember its isometrick and its all sprites aposed to actual models.

the last thing i remember doing was giving evidance on sumbody murdering a judge

it is isometic (seriously, how is your spelling so god damn bad?), but the perspective, even for that, is way fucking off. Some models have a different angle than others, completely ruining the illusion.

Koshinn
26-11-05, 08:03
Decent idea for a game (lots of potential to make money), but horribly executed. The graphics just plain suck. So does the game, tbh.

Skusty
26-11-05, 11:00
What the.... :wtf:

ZoVoS
27-11-05, 01:58
Decent idea for a game (lots of potential to make money), but horribly executed. The graphics just plain suck. So does the game, tbh.

that was my problem with it. the idea is unique :D and killing prostitues to lvl is so just plain fun

but like... it wasnt realy done well, but its a laugh

vashtyphoon78
27-11-05, 02:51
LOL why not a prostitute abandoned cellar in NC :lol:

nobby
27-11-05, 15:02
Looks like runescape with slightly better graphics......

LiL T
28-11-05, 23:14
I would not play it to protest its stupid age restriction, I mean its hardly hardcore pron is it .....