PDA

View Full Version : [Video]Neocron Through My Eyes.

CMaster
25-11-05, 22:26
http://www.lsmtb.co.uk/throughmyeyes.exe

Bink file with built in player, just run it.
A somewhat joking video, that I am sure confirms some common beliefes about me. Got a more "serious" project coming up, but had this idea a bit back and its easy to get footage for :P.

25% Uploaded at the moment...

CMaster
25-11-05, 22:49
All uploaded.

vashtyphoon78
25-11-05, 22:58
lol. interesting video. i see alot of a dead PE =) and those Juggernaughts look rather evil :D

[VP]Orion
25-11-05, 23:17
No offence Cmaster, but if you really want to watch your work you should make a real movie instead of an .exe bink file. Not many people are willing to run a .exe file but many are willing to open a .avi in their movieplayer.

CMaster
25-11-05, 23:29
I like to use the bink format - best quatlity/size tradeoff imo. Not many people have bink players, so I include the one with a built-in player.

gstyle40
25-11-05, 23:35
that was funny :lol:

Dogface
25-11-05, 23:39
Orion']No offence Cmaster, but if you really want to watch your work you should make a real movie instead of an .exe bink file. Not many people are willing to run a .exe file but many are willing to open a .avi in their movieplayer.

Yah because Cmasters really gonna screw us over :rolleyes:

Xephonas
26-11-05, 03:11
lol, im still debating with myself if that was like 5 mins of my life wasted or not, i'll get back to you :D

E. Cryton
26-11-05, 13:15
movie is not working =/ ... it stops after 3, 4 seconds.

Bugs Gunny
26-11-05, 13:18
You should get a friend of a friend to call an acquantance to get you the full version of fraps .....

And i noticed you got a bit "fetished" there at crp :-)

Cmaster, when people say they hardly ever show deaths in pvp movies, they didn't mean they wanted to see nothing but deaths :-)

Jagrfelm
26-11-05, 16:11
*lol* Cmaster, you really die waayyyyyyy too often! :D

ttorpedo
26-11-05, 16:19
respect your healthpoints dude!

LiL T
26-11-05, 17:54
hummm

Toilet-Duck
26-11-05, 18:47
I would watch it if it was avi I dont want software installing spyware / viruses :rolleyes: .

eLcHi
26-11-05, 18:57
I would watch it if it was avi I dont want software installing spyware / viruses :rolleyes: .

i second that

elGringo
26-11-05, 19:21

:lol: ...where's the big difference? AVI's can do the same harm - get yourself a proper virus scanner and check files you DL before running them. Stating that AVIs are safe while *.exe's are always a potential risk is somewhat foolish. ;)

CMaster
26-11-05, 19:44
Then scan it. Its certainly not malware - nothing is installed, its just a player of a few K in size. If you want to be certain no virii, then scan it first.

kurai
26-11-05, 20:29
:lol: ...where's the big difference? AVI's can do the same harm - get yourself a proper virus scanner and check files you DL before running them. Stating that AVIs are safe while *.exe's are always a potential risk is somewhat foolish. ;)
Ermmm....

I am in a quandary here - help me out.

Is your sly humour just too subtly ironic for me to detect ...

or

Are you, in fact, exactly as ignorant as face value makes it appear ?

TheRaven
27-11-05, 16:31
Cmaster,

What place is that with all the warbots inside?

greetz,

TheRaven

CMaster
27-11-05, 17:11
lol, Juggernaut factory.

Junker
27-11-05, 18:35
nice video ^^

Tarn
28-11-05, 00:31
nice video ^^
least some1 has some respect, nice death vid.

Tratos
28-11-05, 01:01
Nice vid :lol: Interesting take on NC :p

May i just note that the music almost made me shite myself as my headphones were pretty high.

ZoVoS
28-11-05, 01:18
well my pc is due for its format in... 2 days :D i trust u but ill watch it last thing before i format :D hehe ^_^

Zeninja
28-11-05, 01:26
Then scan it. Its certainly not malware - nothing is installed, its just a player of a few K in size. If you want to be certain no virii, then scan it first.
Also, using a non-admin user account (since you probably all went for 2k/Xp now) is another good way of preventing malicious code to fuck your machine up, jointly to any up-to-date antivirus software. Though this won't get you rid of spywares.

You should only login as an admin when you have to install something, then always load it as a simple user. Anyway I rarely open foreign executables for better immunity.

well my pc is due for its format in... 2 days :D i trust u but ill watch it last thing before i format :D hehe ^_^
I'm afraid formating is not a guarantee for safety at all :eek:

Btw, what does "CM"aster stand for ? CMos ? Hmm... this guy looks suspicious doesn't he ?

Junker
28-11-05, 02:01
well it is not bad ... and its a difference to what i do when i die ... i only collect screens of my dead chars ....

ZoVoS
28-11-05, 05:09
i trust c =] hes ppu has kept me alive (A) and a format the way i format is 100% kill EVERYTHING lol i even write new header files and ocationaly flash my bios and such =] i love windows 30 day trial =] makes sure i HAVE to format even though its a legitimate version cos regestering is booooring

besides :D CMaster would tarnish his good (*s******************s*) name by giving us all viri

(or maby hes trying to invect ff for sexin his hoe in the ug)

snow_blind
28-11-05, 12:15
Bink is used by many a major game producer to play there startup videos, you know the huge fullscreen videos you get, actually exe files. shock horro no spyware no malware. Just scan it and watch it.

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:31
Nice vid. Bink is just odd though...

-Z