PDA

View Full Version : i beg for a payment method

ZoVoS
23-11-05, 19:25
ahhh come december the first I BEG YOU... PLEASE have a payment meathod that isnt C2P... its terrible. my main account is stuck on PBC and urgh thats another terrible system... just set up a direct feed to paypal or something as u cant use worldpay...

your gona miss your chance in bringing a huge portion of people back if u dont bring a viable payment method into the game

you have like 7 days left surly thats enough to get a paypal payment method... with all the imporvments to the game if the payment system isnt given a overhaul ur going to miss ur best posible time to introduce it

Toilet-Duck
23-11-05, 19:35
Bring Paypal Which You Promised!!

giga191
23-11-05, 20:00
Bring Paypal Which You Promised!! PBC was supposed to be able to use paypal but for whatever reason they decided not to

WhiteWolf
23-11-05, 21:24
Paypal is listed on the PBC website as an accepted payment option. So it looks like they do now.

-FN-
23-11-05, 23:34
We all wish Paypal was a direct options, but Odin's last statement was here (http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1882964&postcount=19).

Who on Earth will ever understand why 10t won't create new, EASIER international methods to receive money is beyond me. It's not like getting revenue is important or anything.

Mark my words, if 2.1 is as sexy as it's teasing to be, these forums are going to be swamped with "WTF IS WRONG WITH C2P" posts come the end of the "free" period in December. 500 people wanting to sign up and they'll all have to either deal with C2P's site sucking and not being Firefox compatible, C2P requiring to speak to them on the phone or wanting them to fax them some document or their card not working because C2P is affiliated with online gambling... *rolls eyes*

If there is a way to use Paypal through PBC though, someone should post 150% CLEAR & CONCISE directions on how to do this - we, as a community are prepping for 2.1 just like Reakktor is and we'll need to support the newcomers and returners as well as we can. If Paypal works, even indirectly, I'll gladly dump C2P since they charge randomly different f-ing amounts each period.

giga191
23-11-05, 23:43
Who on Earth will ever understand why 10t won't create new, EASIER international methods to receive money is beyond me. It's not like getting revenue is important or anything.
because they bum ******** c2p and they are trying their hardest to be worse than cdv

pabz
24-11-05, 01:25
because they bum ******** c2p and they are trying their hardest to be worse than cdv

ummm he swore.

Ghard
24-11-05, 02:00
I thought cdv were crap but omg any one who thinks click to pay is easy and good needs to be taken out shot and then brought back and asked did you enjoy that cause thats what ctp do to players on a regular basis.

btw most of that was sarcasm i am only saying this because some of the people who look here have an I.Q <1 and will need to be informed of the mentioned sarcasm :cool:

Mr_Snow
24-11-05, 02:22
Arent C2P and KK both owned by 10tactle or was that only a rumour going around?

Ninel
24-11-05, 13:00
500 people wanting to sign up and they'll all have to either deal with C2P's site sucking and not being Firefox compatible, C2P requiring to speak to them on the phone or wanting them to fax them some document or their card not working because C2P is affiliated with online gambling... *rolls eyes*

1.)
Unfortunately, you are right, sometimes the signup does not work through Firefox as the websites are coded for IE, however, once the C2P account is created (by a one time use of IE for example), you should be able to access it through Firefox without any problems. I did this and I do not have any problems.

2.)
C2P does not call any Neocron players anymore since June or July of this year and they shold not request any documents if it is 100% clear that you are a Neocron user.

3.)
It is true that there were some problems with the credit cards last year (when Neocron was first implemented into C2P) but they should be fixed by now. Most card problems nowadays are to do with cards that have expired and not been updated, incorrect email addresses and so on ...

If Paypal works, even indirectly, I'll gladly dump C2P since they charge randomly different f-ing amounts each period.

Random amounts? I doubt that C2P could get away with this under the eyes of KK. Normally, all fees are debited in Euro and then changed into the other currencies (GBP and USD). So if the amounts differ from month to month (by a few cents) it is due to the changing exchange rates.

If you have ANY questions or inquiries then please contact service@click2pay.com with your problems before speculating here in the forum. If you do not like their answer you can always email account@neocron.com who will help you to rectify the situation...

Now before you flame me ;): These lines are my personal opinion and mine only. I do NOT officially represent C2P.

Bugs Gunny
24-11-05, 13:18
C2P is going to cost KK a lot of potential customers... AGAIN .....

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 15:03
Arent C2P and KK both owned by 10tactle or was that only a rumour going around?I most certainly hope not.
cuz that would mean I'd have to burn down 10tacle building in stead of the KK building, and I dont know where the 10tacle building is located :(

*cough* I was just kidding offcourse niddy, dont get upset :D *cough*

Dominus
24-11-05, 15:38
Hmm, lets just hope this new website has payment methods within it.

We're gonna HAVE to have some sort of easier and more trustworth (appearing) payment methods else this'll all be a big flop.

Brammers
24-11-05, 15:49
Do PayPal, think higher populations, think higher, think happy people on the forums, think happy KK staff, think happy forum moderators. (Who are volunteers BTW KK)

Don't do Paypal, think lower higher populations, think flame threads on the forms, think unhappy KK staff, think pissed off forum moderators.

Last time I checked, most businesses exist to make money, not to loose potenial income.

ZoVoS
26-11-05, 03:33
Bring
Us
Ma
Paypal