PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question for KK

QuantumDelta
23-11-05, 06:19
I couldn't find anything of it being mentioned so I'll assume it's a no, but no harm in asking....

...Since I am currently rather stranded at university, wont be back until after the trial ends (rolleyes) didn't bring my NC1 box with me. :p

I was wondering if there was going to be a 'clean' 2.1 download (saw your patch post, but yea :p)?
Something like that would be extremely convenient for those who are 'returning'.

.hack//sign
23-11-05, 06:37
they said there will be a new client to download if you dont want to DL a huge patch

-FN-
23-11-05, 07:18
they said there will be a new client to download if you dont want to DL a huge patch
I, personally, will be downloading the new client and reinstalling from scratch. No reason to have all the extra files around for no reason sucking up valuable torren... harddrive space.

sl33py
23-11-05, 09:41
*SL33PY slaps QD around a bit with a large trout

:D

I'll see you ingame when i get my new pc huh :)

[TgR]KILLER
23-11-05, 10:21
Comming back then QD ? :p haven't logged in for a while (appart from sunday for a few min) just waiting till the 2.1 is released to.. gonna try it then :) we'll see how it goes.

Dribble Joy
23-11-05, 11:01
Hmmmm, depends on how the patch is released. The current launcher uses an ftp connection anyway, so it's not much faster dling them any other way.

CMaster
23-11-05, 13:06
I couldn't find anything of it being mentioned so I'll assume it's a no, but no harm in asking....

...Since I am currently rather stranded at university, wont be back until after the trial ends (rolleyes) didn't bring my NC1 box with me. :p

I was wondering if there was going to be a 'clean' 2.1 download (saw your patch post, but yea :p)?
Something like that would be extremely convenient for those who are 'returning'.

Even if you had your NC2 boix, I believe you would have to DL the NC2 client, anyway. Mat as well hang on for the 2.1 client.

Dribble Joy
23-11-05, 13:37
It comes as either a mega patch or a fresh DL, so a an NC2 box would be of use, as you probably wouldn't have to DL as much.

hinch
23-11-05, 14:05
i'm actually getting quite excited about the patch finally KK may set right what they did wrong.

now if only they'd just get rid of the gay cast animations :)