PDA

View Full Version : S.T.O.R.M Bot Armor

Dogface
22-11-05, 23:46
who else out there in the tank community would give their left testicle for this armor ? in-game testicle of course :D i think it would look pretty nifty.. :angel:

ThrillHousE
22-11-05, 23:49
YEAH!!! I would love to have one! Gave the CA Runners a STORM BOT Armor at FSM ;)

Riddle
22-11-05, 23:51
May aswell throw in WB armour ;) I'll be having some of that!

Nice idea though

Dribble Joy
22-11-05, 23:52
Had same idea for ages.

Make it exactly like the CAPA, reqs and bonuses, and make it a faction reward item.

-FN-
23-11-05, 00:23
Or at least make Faction Guard, STORMBOT, and DoY Guard Holovests ;)

sl33py
23-11-05, 09:43
If memory serves me well, they were ingame. But some people abused the fact they looked like copbots (former GM skin). Which resulted in the creation of the CA-PA.

The same old story of the 'couple rotten apples spoiling it for everyone'

MkVenner
23-11-05, 09:48
You do realised after years of radiation exposure, said testicles are probly useless...but yeah, would be kinda sweet...

Dribble Joy
23-11-05, 10:23
Now that the GM skins are different, it would probably be ok to make the CAPA look like a copbot too, maybe make the old one into a 'bootleg' anti-NC item.

Mystic-Crusader
23-11-05, 17:36
Instead of a shitty medal from ur faction counclor or whoever, have Doy guard armor and storm bot armor would be cool, good for roleplayers.

off topic -- Tattoes !!! i want to spray my PA with cool designs not just shitty camo.

vashtyphoon78
23-11-05, 17:39
i think spys should get the stormbot TBH- i mean stormbots DO use rifles, and what class is BEST at using RIFLES? :lol:

Digital-Talios
23-11-05, 19:16
the guards at MB look more like tanks but they carry gatlin rifles 8|

Clive tombstone
23-11-05, 19:24
The guards at MB are "Soldiers" no class in specific. Same goes for the copbots "no class really tied to them" But they definatly arnt monks though so no special armor for them, cept for there Jawa robes :D

PS-Like the idea a lot

PEace out

ZoVoS
23-11-05, 19:37
Why not have a rp aspect into it. doy guards are all being kitted out with new Guard amour. they can make a new skin for it.

so;

Guard amour (DoY fraction specific)
DoY battle amour (TG specific amour)

Copbot amour (With proper skins. City amour)
Storm bot amour (CA specific amour)

(copbot can be obtained by running the city admin epic as always only make it open city fraction requiperments but u need to be a city admin master)

(storm bot can be in the city admin database and u need to be CA fraction and CA master to wear)

who does that sound?

Kame
23-11-05, 19:57
naaaaah dont make it so anyone can use STORM armor.

for instance COPBOT replace the NCPD PA, and STORM BOT is WOC1

vashtyphoon78
23-11-05, 21:07
WOC armor fun fun