PDA

View Full Version : Grodius and Yeti return

Yeti
21-11-05, 23:08
We've tired of SWG, and have decided to create new characters for NC2/NC2.1

Zebras On Crack will become infamous again! :angel:

Any old timers remember us - we're looking for people in Xh, Blood Brothers or ZoC that are still around.

Tratos
21-11-05, 23:14
Woo more people returning :D

Welcome back!

-FN-
21-11-05, 23:35
We've tired of SWG, and have decided to create new characters for NC2/NC2.1
Even with the new Combat Changes in SWG? I was almost tempted to try it...

Welcome back :)

Icewalk
22-11-05, 01:36
Combat changes in SWG were awkward. Although I stopped palying before, and came in way after the changes. I've already seen ya guys ingame. This is Karot. FN, what faction is your guild?

BTW... MBH+MCM+4xx4 in rifleman i believe FTW against jedi =P Could solo masters with relative ease.

-FN-
22-11-05, 01:40
Combat changes in SWG were awkward. Although I stopped palying before, and came in way after the changes.
SXR is still BioTech :)

As for the SWG changes... you came in way after them? I'm talking about the FPS combat changes that just happened like last week o_O

Icewalk
22-11-05, 01:43
Oh? Whats your name ingame so we can speak FN. Im still Biotech =P

WOOT FOR THIS! GM fixes my character, and I can't login again... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeti
22-11-05, 02:37
both my old char and my NC2 trial char's names are Yeti...

I e-mailed account to see if I could still transfer, we'll see what they say. I think I gave away all my items to Xh when I left... I wonder if I still have anything.

DarkPhoenix
22-11-05, 02:44
SXR is still BioTech :)

As for the SWG changes... you came in way after them? I'm talking about the FPS combat changes that just happened like last week o_O

SWG has become a NeoCron wannabe with the changes. Think NC without a reticle lock and in fast forward x10.

Its ridiculous.

Sorin
22-11-05, 10:33
Ah, Yeti. I'm reminded of a particular incident way way back in my noob days when I could barely hold my liberator, and being confronted at Jerico Fortress by a mr. Yeti, for attacking our turrets :p One CS burst and I was at 10 health.

I then again ran into Mr. Yeti a week or two later out in the middle of nowhere in fire mob country. I ended up standing right next to him beside a mountain, trying to figure out my next path between the mobs (still a noob, and low level, so they were deadly). Despite my completely vulnerable state, said Yeti completely ignored me as I stood right next to him.

Ahhh, my heart was beating all to hell when he showed up next to me, but then I was confused and thanking god when he ran off without a second look at me.

Good times, good times.

Riddle
22-11-05, 10:43
Welcome back! again :)

Vae Victis
22-11-05, 19:20
make sure u transfer to mercury.. terra has nibs playing
mercury is where it's at (we got roger)

Kierz
22-11-05, 19:26
combine terra and mercury =[

Vae Victis
23-11-05, 00:26
combine terra and mercury =[so FF can add more clans to join them in their zergs?
no thnx.
let nibs play terra

Nidhogg
23-11-05, 01:11
I think Yeti gave me a Devil's Grace once upon a time. I'd never met the guy before but I helped keep him alive by buffing him to the entrance of the swamp caves after he'd got into a spot of bother (which was no mean feat considering I was also a tank). Those were the days. ;)

N

Icewalk
23-11-05, 01:28
Now throwing this off topic a bit, I haven't seen ONE FF YET.

Yeti
23-11-05, 10:20
I think Yeti gave me a Devil's Grace once upon a time. I'd never met the guy before but I helped keep him alive by buffing him to the entrance of the swamp caves after he'd got into a spot of bother (which was no mean feat considering I was also a tank). Those were the days. ;)

N

I lived at the Swap Caves... I was always farming there for the pills that let me wear PA3 (gold, I believe) back in old NC1

Original monk
23-11-05, 15:32
Zebras On Crack will become infamous again! :angel:

WTF LoL

Yeti ? the one that lost he's 5 slot first love in the desert (where the hazardworms piled togheter :) ) to den belg's annoying drone ? :)

he's still angry at me cause i made em give it back to you :lol:

Yeti
23-11-05, 21:24
WTF LoL

Yeti ? the one that lost he's 5 slot first love in the desert (where the hazardworms piled togheter :) ) to den belg's annoying drone ? :)

he's still angry at me cause i made em give it back to you :lol:

Yeah... That's me, I used to farm my chars there, I don't ever remember loosing my 5 slot First Love, though (On my Spy)

Did you farm with Grodius and I?

giga191
23-11-05, 22:04
so FF can add more clans to join them in their zergs?
no thnx.
let nibs play terra sounds like someone got their ass kicked and moved to another server :lol:

Original monk
23-11-05, 23:47
Yeah... That's me, I used to farm my chars there, I don't ever remember loosing my 5 slot First Love, though (On my Spy)

Did you farm with Grodius and I?

nopez, i was looking on then belgs screen when it happend tough and he keeps remembering me about it hehe, but o boy thats a long time ago :) thats why i was wtf'ing yeti lol, youre from a time dacovale and simka still played :)

have fun i would say

jesdfair
24-11-05, 21:23
cant wait for the 10 day trial to end so we can get our chars back...