PDA

View Full Version : MOVIE - FETISH (metal music by request)

Bugs Gunny
20-11-05, 16:01
another practice thingy, with metal music for those who hated the NICE music.

The theme is about the pe way of fighting.
Two pe teams doing cycrow raid. For those observant enough, the droner was not with us, and he ended up killing both of our pes.

If you don't like it, don't download it. (44mb)

PVP MOVIE 44mb (http://www.theupload.com/view.php?id=00002795)

CMaster
20-11-05, 16:47
I can't recall anyone actually whingeing about the music last time. Just got with what you feels fits the action, IMO.

Mechanicus
20-11-05, 16:53
want to hear some jazz tbh.

E. Cryton
20-11-05, 16:54
otis reading - hard to handle and dusty springfield - son of a preacher man would be awesome music for a pvp vid :>

CMaster
20-11-05, 17:03
Nicely edited and put together. The actual fighting was OK, although a fair amount of the kills seemed to be fataled people.

Also, random question - why do you keep your xbow in slot 1?

Bugs Gunny
20-11-05, 17:15
Same reason why my ppu kept his sword in slot 1. Force of habit.

Jazz... I was thinking next pvp movie would be to swanlake.
Or the jackson five.

Two of the kills was fataled people, i think the revenge drone exploding made them fatal somehow.

Blausiegel
20-11-05, 17:15
Probably for the same reason i keep my Holy Heal or my TSU-Rifle in slot 1.
No confusion with hotkeys or QB-settings when playing on multiple chars. ;)

Regards
Blausiegel

Edit: Damn Bugs...that was about 3 seconds too late :mad:

Asurmen Spec Op
20-11-05, 18:12
Excelent

Drake6k
21-11-05, 05:17
Being a liberator pe who doesnt drug I have to shurg when I see the crossbows damage and the amount of skill one needs to use it

Ras Klaat
21-11-05, 06:49
nice vid.
i like how you killed the tanks without buffs.
btw whats with the no sl lose when you killed the APU in the cave ?
did i miss something ?

Terayon
21-11-05, 07:42
Being a liberator pe who doesnt drug I have to shurg when I see the crossbows damage and the amount of skill one needs to use it

Yes, you are definitly better for using an inferior setup. :rolleyes:

Bugs Gunny
21-11-05, 07:52
Fine.....

I'll make sure i fraps some TL92 footage next time.

LiL T
21-11-05, 08:38
Loved it and fuck em bugs all I see is shit consetups and abuse of ppu's tbh

Bugs Gunny
21-11-05, 08:41
Well a lowtech pe, like the ones in the movie should take about 32-35 per shot when set up right.
I got hightech pe resists (like my spy) and i take 39.

So when 50's are popping off their heads it's their own fault :-)

Ras Klaat
21-11-05, 10:43
so like i was saying whats with no sl lose after you killed the apu ?
just wondering is all.

LiL T
21-11-05, 10:48
just wondering is all.

Bug or APU was yellow SL or APU was at 0 soullight, he was in the cave he might have just gone green SL after accidently damaging someone who later died. When you reach 0 SL after being yellow SL and someone kills you they don't lose SL, anyway why care ? :wtf: he did lose SL for killing the PPU.

Bugs Gunny
21-11-05, 10:52
just wondering is all.

It's a bug with the xbow, half the time you don't lose sl for killing someone with it.

Ras Klaat
21-11-05, 12:34
Bug or APU was yellow SL or APU was at 0 soullight, he was in the cave he might have just gone green SL after accidently damaging someone who later died. When you reach 0 SL after being yellow SL and someone kills you they don't lose SL, anyway why care ? :wtf: he did lose SL for killing the PPU.

aight, dam put it back in your pants, i was just wondering cause i have killed someone before without losing sl even tho he was green.

It's a bug with the xbow, half the time you don't lose sl for killing someone with it.

hahaha that should come in handy on my PE now :lol:

LiL T
21-11-05, 13:01
aight, dam put it back in your pants, i was just wondering cause i have killed someone before without losing sl even tho he was green.

hahaha that should come in handy on my PE now :lol:

Was not your fault =/ its just the general comments towards our clan puts me into defensive mode =/

Ras Klaat
21-11-05, 13:12
Was not your fault =/ its just the general comments towards our clan puts me into defensive mode =/

meh, no worries im the same way. all people do in this game is flame, and it turns out to be the people that dont know what they are talking about.

Bugs Gunny
21-11-05, 14:21
Right, so now you claim we don't know what we're talking about huh? :D

Anyway Terror, i don't mind the flames and shittalk.
At the end of the day, we have loads of fun and they get all frustrated.
I take great pride in the fact we are one of the few roleplaying clans on terra, while still having good pvpers and NOT using ppus doing it.
Sure, we try to kill everyone, and CM too.
There's a roleplay reason behind it:

-The fighters in FETISH are sexualy deviant veterans. They are highly unstable dangerous killing machines.
-Killing random people is a marketing strategy. At least they are talking about our clan. If we were all roleplaying masturbating runners in the clanappartement all day nobody would know about is. (notice how i deny we are doing this?)
-We extort people into paying us protection money.
-We take hitcontracts on people and actualy provide a service to runners who are not that good, or have no interest in combat.
-We DON'T kill people who have made the 249 10 min drugs = 1 week free deal.

Clobber
21-11-05, 14:27
Decent vid bugs, those resi dogz tanks were a giggle ;)

Ras Klaat
21-11-05, 14:30
Right, so now you claim we don't know what we're talking about huh? :D
lol skilled at the art of twisting words i see :angel:

Anyway Terror, i don't mind the flames and shittalk.
At the end of the day, we have loads of fun and they get all frustrated.
I take great pride in the fact we are one of the few roleplaying clans on terra, while still having good pvpers and NOT using ppus doing it.
Sure, we try to kill everyone, and CM too.
There's a roleplay reason behind it:

-The fighters in FETISH are sexualy deviant veterans. They are highly unstable dangerous killing machines.
-Killing random people is a marketing strategy. At least they are talking about our clan. If we were all roleplaying masturbating runners in the clanappartement all day nobody would know about is. (notice how i deny we are doing this?)
-We extort people into paying us protection money.
-We take hitcontracts on people and actualy provide a service to runners who are not that good, or have no interest in combat.
-We DON'T kill people who have made the 249 10 min drugs = 1 week free deal.

TBH i really dont like the idea behind your clan for several reason, which i wont go into. btw no you have never pk'd me (thats not the reason) i dont want to start flaming you so ill keep my opinions to myself.
I will add however the person who took a "contract" out on delton did not intend on him being rez'd after each kill.

solling
21-11-05, 14:39
i think drugs should be taken outta game then every class (except spies maybee and of course the ppu) would be balanced with it PEs and spies do get the better deal compared to apus and tanks etc

all this without a ppu of course

LiL T
21-11-05, 15:22
i think drugs should be taken outta game then every class (except spies maybee and of course the ppu) would be balanced with it PEs and spies do get the better deal compared to apus and tanks etc

No the game without drugs is unbalanced, without drugs spys can't wear fire armour and can't use shelter, spys would drop so fast to anything energy/fire based. PE's would not be able use some of the cooler weapons and melee plus H-C setups would be close to useless but monks and tanks never need drugs and they do massive damage ! Face it, the drugs are in the game they have been here since the beginning, they are there to be used, not for some noob to come crying on the forums every month about how the drug using PE's owned him.

Sorry I'm tired of this drug setup hightech weapon using PE argument, if they did not want people to make up interesting setups using drugs they would not have put them in the game.

Bugs Gunny
21-11-05, 15:29
Lore, didn't you have a higtech pe?
I'm just a bit curious as to how your drugged pe was doing in pvp, since drugs make pes overpowered and all......

SorkZmok
21-11-05, 15:38

I'd rather see the drugflash removal word-im-not-allowed-to-use thing removed. That's the main problem. Maybe slightly lower the chance to get a flash, apart from that i'm fine with it.

And that's being said by a spy on 3 drugs pretty much all of his time. :)

LiL T
21-11-05, 15:46
Takes a long time to get drug flash anyway and if you do get it normaly you can redrug and it goes away untill it really gets bad :)

Anyway the only thing I see unbalanced in this game is the wizards running around thinking they have mad skill's :rolleyes: with there l337 blue glue. Tanks defence is needing a boost not by PPU buffs but his own and monks can burn on the stake for all I care.

UnderLoK
21-11-05, 18:02
Nice! :D

E. Cryton
21-11-05, 19:17
erm ... without a ppu ? since when is ff going to do something without ppu? i mean, u event ake a piss with a ppu holy healing your arse 0_o

Asurmen Spec Op
21-11-05, 21:23
erm ... without a ppu ? since when is ff going to do something without ppu? i mean, u event ake a piss with a ppu holy healing your arse 0_o
piss? I think if you replace piss with shit in that its so much more true =O

giga191
21-11-05, 21:33
No the game without drugs is unbalanced, without drugs spys can't wear fire armour and can't use shelter, spys would drop so fast to anything energy/fire based. PE's would not be able use some of the cooler weapons and melee plus H-C setups would be close to useless but monks and tanks never need drugs and they do massive damage ! Face it, the drugs are in the game they have been here since the beginning, they are there to be used, not for some noob to come crying on the forums every month about how the drug using PE's owned him.

Sorry I'm tired of this drug setup hightech weapon using PE argument, if they did not want people to make up interesting setups using drugs they would not have put them in the game. PEs and spies aren't good enough with god mode (stealth)? I play a PE 90% of the time and I don't think we need drugs at all. As for "why did they put drugs in game then", you could say the same thing about PPUs and I know how much you like them.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-11-05, 21:35
PEs and spies aren't good enough with god mode (stealth)?
I doubt any member of fetish would mind if stealth was removed.

I was for its removal in NC1 and for it now

Stealth, in its current form, is cheap and should either
A: Be able to target durring stealth but without the reticle changing when you move it over them
B: Remove it.

Honestly, no class NEEDS stealth.

giga191
21-11-05, 21:38
I doubt any member of fetish would mind if stealth was removed.

I was for its removal in NC1 and for it now

Stealth, in its current form, is cheap and should either
A: Be able to target durring stealth but without the reticle changing when you move it over them
B: Remove it.

Honestly, no class NEEDS stealth. what we need is heat vision for spies

Asurmen Spec Op
21-11-05, 21:39
what we need is heat vision for spies
PREDATOOOORRRRR

eprodigy
22-11-05, 05:30
stealth should be removed, but i quite like it right now considering you cant even find a syncline whore without a PPU these days. you call in the PPU i stealth away; i take it that they are conceding defeat. things should be balanced all at once.

regarding the drugs; i believe fixing certain often abused issues relating to them and perhaps allowing all classes to gain as much benefit from them as PE's would make it balanced (an option for anyone).

and crossbow complaints.. its really just an exec that requires a hell of a lot more work to use. considering to get anything close to decent cappage of it and still have a decent setup you basicly need to setup like a slasher/exec pe; the main advantage is the sexiness of it..

Asurmen Spec Op
22-11-05, 06:22
stealth should be removed, but i quite like it right now considering you cant even find a syncline whore without a PPU these days. you call in the PPU i stealth away; i take it that they are conceding defeat. things should be balanced all at once.

regarding the drugs; i believe fixing certain often abused issues relating to them and perhaps allowing all classes to gain as much benefit from them as PE's would make it balanced (an option for anyone).

and crossbow complaints.. its really just an exec that requires a hell of a lot more work to use. considering to get anything close to decent cappage of it and still have a decent setup you basicly need to setup like a slasher/exec pe; the main advantage is the sexiness of it..
acording to our tests.
I take about 30-34 from an xray executioner.
I take about 35-38 from an Xbow

E. Cryton
22-11-05, 06:49
piss? I think if you replace piss with shit in that its so much more true =O
well, depends on your style...

[PiN]Fluffy
22-11-05, 14:03
Im just gonna say. FF dont use as many ppus as you people Claim. But noone is ever gonna listen to the "enemy". Now on topic. Nice movie. but about the Drugs...I think A executioner/Slasher/x-bow PE is overpowere beucase they have

1. Stealth(suprise attack/God mode)
2. shelter
3. Damge boost(Nuff said)
4. with X-bow you can have a GREAT CON. With Slasher/Exe you can have really good con. you can Match the resist of a tank without the shelter.
5. X-bow pes are nOOb cannons. If you see in the vid you had the reticule off the person 3/4 of the time and the fucking thing never opens again. HOW COULD YOU MISS?
6. 3 Drugs on a x-bow pe? X-bow has no dex reqs.... Little Harsh there?
7. Basically Drugs Alow you to use overpowered setups in 1v1 fighting. And Drug Flash is avoided to easily By ways not mentioned.
8. Why have spys if you can have slasher/Exe/ HL pe's?

note: Pwned by 4 FF spys yesterday ;)

commerzgandalf
22-11-05, 14:08
doesnt xbow need 100 dex ?

Bugs Gunny
22-11-05, 14:31
Slasher exec pes don't have the psi use to decently cast a DB. If they do it in a one on one, the gains in dammage output don't outweigh the loss in health from the time trying to cast it. From what i've seen they mostly use it when trying to take out ppus.

As for the overpowered xbow pe setup. I'd REALY like someone to post me one with the so called lowtech con setup, amazing runspeed etc. To even come close to capping the weapon you're using all dex based imps and a pa2 at least. It's basicaly a slasher pe setup with the advantage of having more psi use or have hack when you decide to drug up hard.

Dammage testing was done on a well setup hightech pe with a capped xray exec and a dammagecapped xbow. Exec took off 37, xbow took off 38. Exec freq is 180 (2shots) xbow is 92 (1shot). Pes will probably not cap freq unless they gimp runspeed or health.
And if it's such a noobaim gun, how come not all spies that have one are using it?

And pwned by 4 spies.....more like two revenge using droners, one pistol spy, two ppus, a blessed hybrid and an apu tyvm....
Fluffy, do you know what would happen if fetish decided to go pure apu-ppu an blessed hybrid to raid and fight? I'm sure you have a pretty good idea allready.

solling
22-11-05, 18:01
was actually 3 spies a pe and a tank gunner that killed u guys and the revenges was urs ? cuz i myself got killed by kamis an untold number of times there wich wasent ours and wich was there at the same time as fetish (hate the little bastards - Kamis not fetish :p )

[PiN]Fluffy
22-11-05, 18:02
Fluffy, do you know what would happen if fetish decided to go pure apu-ppu an blessed hybrid to raid and fight? I'm sure you have a pretty good idea allready.

We would "LOL" :lol: and run over you guys?

And Slasher/exe pe's can cast DB's just fine.... I dont know why your winning just becuase you cant runcast it? With 50 psi use you have more than enough to cast a db decently. So if you dont use it you diserve to die.

And im sorry the 3rd time you came back I was on an APU and a ppu Team which did wipe you out becuase we were trying to get shit done and didnt have time to put up with your shit so we got rid of you as quick as possible.

But I love how you deny when you got wiped out at CRP by 3 spys and im Sorry I almost Forgot Giga so 3 Spys and 1 Pe and 1 tank to your 6.... Nice quick and Clean. I hope you guys were taking Notes. :rolleyes:

E. Cryton
22-11-05, 18:46
Fluffy']We would "LOL" :lol: and run over you guys?

i think if fetish would just go for monks we'd be better than uPs.
and we know that no clan was able to win in a fair fight vs uPs ;).
particulary ff was one of the weakest in a fight with even numbers.

nuff said tbh :>.

Ras Klaat
22-11-05, 18:50
doesnt xbow need 100 dex ?

Dex woc 1 and 83 tc

Vae Victis
22-11-05, 19:14
vid stops after 1 minute...

Fluffy, do you know what would happen if fetish decided to go pure apu-ppu an blessed hybrid to raid and fight? I'm sure you have a pretty good idea allready.same thing as NCAT (me and smurf, or me and BAD ASS, or crunchy and smurf, or crunchy and me) did to them? (but less worse ofc :))

Digital-Talios
22-11-05, 20:15
Awe you put my name in the movie =)

Bugs Gunny
22-11-05, 21:05
Fluffy, i hate to burst your buble here, but most of the realy good spies and pes are in this clan. We're still missing crunchy and a few others, but i just laugh at the fact that you think 3 FF spies and 1 FF pe can kill all of us :-)

We are MOST EAGER to try a 4v4 without stealth against your spies and pes in public.

Asurmen Spec Op
22-11-05, 21:07
Fluffy, i hate to burst your buble here, but most of the realy good spies and pes are in this clan. We're still missing crunchy and a few others, but i just laugh at the fact that you think 3 FF spies and 1 FF pe can kill all of us :-)

We are MOST EAGER to try a 4v4 without stealth against your spies and pes in public.

SELF BUFFED

E. Cryton
22-11-05, 21:10
SELF BUFFED

in that case it wouldnt be FF i suppose :p ...

Vae Victis
22-11-05, 21:16
We are MOST EAGER to try a 4v4 without stealth against your spies and pes in public.normally I'd say "smurf join me and we kill all 8 of em" but now Im going with "fuck yea bugs do it, kill em xD"

Asurmen Spec Op
22-11-05, 21:19
normally I'd say "smurf join me and we kill all 8 of em" but now Im going with "fuck yea bugs do it, kill em xD"
The most FETISH to ever raid together was 5.

Me
Bugs
Fireproof
Lil T
Zyccy

Bugs Gunny
22-11-05, 21:33
Asurmen, he meant 4 of us and 4 TG :-)

Vae Victis
23-11-05, 00:24
Asurmen, he meant 4 of us and 4 TG :-)Yeah... Honestly, Asurmen, I'm gonna quote a brilliant man now, known for his wise advice.

DOH

Asurmen Spec Op
23-11-05, 02:58
Yeah... Honestly, Asurmen, I'm gonna quote a brilliant man now, known for his wise advice.

Ill one up your quote!

I dunno daavvyyy

Terayon
23-11-05, 05:38
If spies is crazy ff talk for multiple monks, then yes, spies owned me.

Bugs Gunny
23-11-05, 07:58
I dare FF to a duel with 4 spies-pes against 4 spies-pes.
Selfbuffs and no stealth.

I'll bet it'll be 3 of us left standing.

Well Fluffy, if you wanna put the actions where your mouth is you should start going on getting your team together.

Kozmos
23-11-05, 08:18

Yes, you are definitly better for using an inferior setup. :rolleyes:

Inferior setup ?

IMO jack's prolly the best lib/lowtech PE ive ever come across.

now if he can hit you with 90%+ of a lib clip, imagine what hes gonna do with a crossbow.
Look at the PEs that are now 'known names' since they got a overpowerd pistol. Yes its WOC, but they stated in the first place that WOC items would be a 'requirement' yet for a PE nowadays to compete, its getting to the stage that they have to go for WOC and use a crossbow... or drug like hell and use slasher...

Its harder work to win useing jacks setup, yet he most likely will win, yet with a xbow, its easier for the, imo, less skilled to compete because the gun just has rediculously insane ROF/Damage

Pistols by default are apparently meant to be faster aim, high rof, lower damage per hit, but when you have a xbow, and compare it to a CS, thats where those that think for a minute will realise just how fucked up the xbow is as a pistol...

pair the xbow with TL10 heal and nub stealth and your havin a right giggle when shit comes to balance

UnderLoK
23-11-05, 08:33
I seem to remember just as many bodies dropping when his main was a HT PE... :lol:

The bottom line is that using a bunk setup is still a waste of time. If you are a better player than you are still making a mistake. Any PE (LT or HT) that isn't using 3 drugs might as well stay in NF.

Terayon
23-11-05, 09:01
First off the crossbow damage isent insane, only a bit better then a executioner, plus its tougher to cap so in the end its just a sacrifice in another area for a bit more dmg. Its balanced for a woc item as far as damage goes. Not sure o aiming becouse i havent actualy used it.

Second, im not arguing that jack isent good. Sure maybe he is good, i just think its retarded to come into a thread basicly to call someone a noob becouse he isent using the same aparently tougher to use setup.

Also the lib isent as tough as people say. I actualy find it just as easy as a slasher to aim, and like the noise more. I would prefer it over one actualy. Im lomming my pe over to one after my other pe is capped.

Bugs Gunny
23-11-05, 10:12
I think people who have spent some time at mb and other places, have seen me drop most "omg you only win cuz of the xbow" whiners in a duel outside, using only a tl92 pulselaser pistol.

I don't think i've fought Drake yet, but i'll gladly do it using different pistols.

Kozmos
23-11-05, 11:05
First off the crossbow damage isent insane, only a bit better then a executioner, plus its tougher to cap so in the end its just a sacrifice in another area for a bit more dmg. Its balanced for a woc item as far as damage goes. Not sure o aiming becouse i havent actualy used it.

Second, im not arguing that jack isent good. Sure maybe he is good, i just think its retarded to come into a thread basicly to call someone a noob becouse he isent using the same aparently tougher to use setup.

Also the lib isent as tough as people say. I actualy find it just as easy as a slasher to aim, and like the noise more. I would prefer it over one actualy. Im lomming my pe over to one after my other pe is capped.

when using a lib, your fighting 2 fights, one is the opponent, the other is the gun itself, yes you can get reticule lock with a lib just like any other weapon, but see/hear just how many shots still miss with the lib... Jack/Kayne etc have lib aiming sussed, they get the majority of hits on target and the lib **********, but its when you havent got that nack of the gun that the lib sucks cause majority still miss... The slasher in my experience is alot easier to aim than the lib aswell as easier to get hits with...

Balanced as a WOC weapon ? Apart from the shitty melee knuckles, its the only WOC weapon, now, when the rest of the WOC weapons come in, is that gonna make prettymuch every current rare obsolete ? Look at the exe, look at the xbow, the xbow has greater damage, rof and aiming ...

I still feel theyve gone the wrong way with WOC ...

Bugs Gunny
23-11-05, 11:17
We tested the xbow, it's only SLIGHTLY better.

capped guns on same target (HT pe) with EVEN resists in all but poison, capped force pierce.

Xbow: 38/shot and 92 freq
xray exec : 37/2 shots and 180freq.
(well setup lowtech pes get 33-35 dammage per shot)
You do the math.

As for the no dex req... Try making a non drugging xbow capping pe that's pvp viable and not go for a pa setup with a moveon and all the other imps being dex or pc based. All i ever hear is people saying "omg xbow pe with lowtech resists and no pa". DO IT !

Wanna know how far i am from a pa4 slasher setup? 2 imps repoked and 3 lom pills.

solling
23-11-05, 11:26
The most FETISH to ever raid together was 5.

dont mean there is no more then u guys ive seen ras klaat with u guys the droners uinistst pe etc etc anyways tis fun and i would liek a match liek that bugs would be fun to see PvP is always fun ;)

should make is not stealthing as well btw

talk to fluffy about it tonight and im sure he would be more then happy to try it out

Vae Victis
23-11-05, 14:45
should make is not stealthing as well btwhe already said that.

Im betting ALL my stuff on terra that FETISH would win.
and honestly, after you've fought, and FF won (which I doubt) PM me and I will give you ALL my stuff on terra.

Im not kidding, if FETISH wins, I dont want anything, but if FF wins then Im giving all my stuff to FF.

Asurmen Spec Op
23-11-05, 14:56
dont mean there is no more then u guys ive seen ras klaat with u guys the droners uinistst pe etc etc anyways tis fun and i would liek a match liek that bugs would be fun to see PvP is always fun ;)

should make is not stealthing as well btw

talk to fluffy about it tonight and im sure he would be more then happy to try it out

Isnt uinistst that shit gimpy monk?

lmfao, yeah right.

FETISH is up for it, why not do it on fight night?

LiL T
23-11-05, 15:20
If they remove stealth then they can remove outpost UG's tbh, you spend the first half of the fight whoring the UG untill one or a few of us makes a mistake and dies. You whine about chasing stealthing PE's who have to go rebuff or escape a PPU with parra/DB and APU with holy buffs and heal using a HL. Well how do you think we feel when everytime we almost kill one of you he zones into the UG and receaves holyheal and buff and then comes back out again.

We will still have fun trying though, even though we know the outcome

Asurmen Spec Op
23-11-05, 15:26
If they remove stealth then they can remove outpost UG's tbh, you spend the first half of the fight whoring the UG untill one or a few of us makes a mistake and dies. You whine about chasing stealthing PE's who have to go rebuff or escape a PPU with parra/DB and APU with holy buffs and heal using a HL. Well how do you think we feel when everytime we almost kill one of you he zones into the UG and receaves holyheal and buff and then comes back out again.

We will still have fun trying though, even though we know the outcome
QFE.

to be honest

Clobber
23-11-05, 15:34
Another thread gone to shit :p

I hope lots of old skool players come back and show people how to play again, then we dont have to listen to all these wannabes. :angel:

Asurmen Spec Op
23-11-05, 15:36
Another thread gone to shit :p

I hope lots of old skool players come back and show people how to play again, then we dont have to listen to all these wannabes. :angel:

For the "wannabes" sake, what makes them old skool?
using money exploits? that happened alot back then..
PPU whoring? thats pretty comon skill now adays.
Playing NC1? we all did.

Vae Victis
23-11-05, 17:30
QFE.should I refer to ur sig? type out your damn words :D

Hell-demon
23-11-05, 17:58
kick ass film

kick-ass

Kozmos
23-11-05, 18:29
We tested the xbow, it's only SLIGHTLY better.

capped guns on same target (HT pe) with EVEN resists in all but poison, capped force pierce.

Xbow: 38/shot and 92 freq
xray exec : 37/2 shots and 180freq.
(well setup lowtech pes get 33-35 dammage per shot)
You do the math.

As for the no dex req... Try making a non drugging xbow capping pe that's pvp viable and not go for a pa setup with a moveon and all the other imps being dex or pc based. All i ever hear is people saying "omg xbow pe with lowtech resists and no pa". DO IT !

Wanna know how far i am from a pa4 slasher setup? 2 imps repoked and 3 lom pills.

who makes a non drugging pvp PE ? O_o

RogerRamjet
23-11-05, 18:35
I made a CA PA Pain easer PE.

Asurmen Spec Op
23-11-05, 20:18
should I refer to ur sig? type out your damn words :D
Im anti "txt tlk" not anti acronyms =)

eprodigy
23-11-05, 20:31
PPU use is just getting ridiculous.. I cant even find a sync line without a PPU anymore..

Kame
23-11-05, 20:39
I took 15 mins to read this whole thread and realized i just wasted those mins.

crossbow : either the clip is too big, or it fires too fast. i think a fast shooting 20 shot clips would be good.

20 SHOTS SEQUENCE BABY !!! (lol nvm that)

Kame
23-11-05, 20:50
I took 15 mins to read this whole thread and realized i just wasted those mins.

Oh yeah and on the discussion about drugs.

drugged PEs have became a standard, like drugged spys.

a lot of ppl take it 'seriously' and want to put more (or so they feel) chances on their side.

so why have a spy when u can have a PE ?

1.hacking OPs.
2.obliterator - allow you to decently stalk ppl and hit em in the back.
3.disruptor w laserpointer - that rifle owns, and is so sexy w laser.

PEs can hack yeah, but that gimps the PSU, and PSI is like the best advantage of a PE.so i think gimping the PSU is a bad move, altough some ppl do it.
a non shelter spy w basic PSU can even hack OP/poke 115/aim/psu

drugs are a fundamental in this game.

take em out and ill leave.

P.S. this shit was supposed to be a 'edit'

Terayon
23-11-05, 21:02
Kozmos, you missed my point.

He basicly comes in here to yell noob. Just annoys me.

Hell-demon
23-11-05, 21:08
noob!

[PiN]Fluffy
23-11-05, 22:45
he already said that.

Im betting ALL my stuff on terra that FETISH would win.
and honestly, after you've fought, and FF won (which I doubt) PM me and I will give you ALL my stuff on terra.

Im not kidding, if FETISH wins, I dont want anything, but if FF wins then Im giving all my stuff to FF.

I would do that for the Free Stuff.... Maybe this weekend When Everyone can be on at the same time Since im US time and I have School. Or maybe during the Fight night... But Since theres Free stuff in it im deffinately up for it ^_^

giga191
23-11-05, 23:40
Im anti "txt tlk" not anti acronyms =) there's no such thing as a semi grammar ************. you either are or your not....;)

Just a random question: why can't it be 2 apu ppu teams vs 2 apu ppu teams? why would you make the rules?

Asurmen Spec Op
23-11-05, 23:59
there's no such thing as a semi grammar ************. you either are or your not....;)

Just a random question: why can't it be 2 apu ppu teams vs 2 apu ppu teams? why would you make the rules?

What kinda nibbish fight would be.

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 00:11
Just a random question: why can't it be 2 apu ppu teams vs 2 apu ppu teams? why would you make the rules?because we say FF relies on the number of PPUs they have (online). you said you didn't (think fluffy said it)
so to prove it fight without a goddamn ppu. now ur chickening out and wanna make it a monk fight?

eprodigy
24-11-05, 00:13
..because fights with PPUs dont prove anything (at least relating to skill)

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 00:19
..because fights with PPUs dont prove anything (at least relating to skill)amen :rolleyes:

pabz
24-11-05, 00:39
because we say FF relies on the number of PPUs they have (online). you said you didn't (think fluffy said it)
so to prove it fight without a goddamn ppu. now ur chickening out and wanna make it a monk fight?

You name the time, we'll be there. All this talk is bs, well find out who wins on the night..

Period

Ill pm you soon

Asurmen Spec Op
24-11-05, 00:47
You name the time, we'll be there. All this talk is bs, well find out who wins on the night..

Period

Ill pm you soon

Remember, no monks

Your Pes/spys, SELF FUCKING BUFFED
vrs ours

pabz
24-11-05, 01:24
Remember, no monks

Your Pes/spys, SELF FUCKING BUFFED
vrs ours

Self fucking buffed: what are you trying to say?

Asurmen Spec Op
24-11-05, 02:54
Self fucking buffed: what are you trying to say?

When a man and a women love eacher..........

solling
24-11-05, 11:10
sure we got zeltarg(giga) fluffy riddick(darken) and one more prolly pabz DA or summit i think those where the guys we will see dm pabz0rs for the thing

lets not make it at FN tho i think the fps will be horrible there as well make normal like at cy or summit we will figure it out

will be a fun fight to watch ;)

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 13:24
only person with a bit of skill u mentioned is giga.
darken.. well his video kinda says enough.

pabs no use in PMing me.
PM some1 from fetish.
im just giving all my stuff to FF if FF wins, which will never happen.

pabz
24-11-05, 14:21

Period

just for Vae Victis, if you missed it the first time.

pabz
24-11-05, 14:22
sure we got zeltarg(giga) fluffy riddick(darken) and one more prolly pabz DA or summit i think those where the guys we will see dm pabz0rs for the thing

lets not make it at FN tho i think the fps will be horrible there as well make normal like at cy or summit we will figure it out

will be a fun fight to watch ;)

dont forget snake

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 14:59
double posters deserve to die tbh

u quoted me, then u said You name the time, etc etc.
made me think you thought i was fighting with fetish vs u

Bugs Gunny
24-11-05, 15:02
Well, you could, if you cap your pe and pass the entry exam :-)

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 15:04
ohhh I love exams :D *cough*

Bugs Gunny
24-11-05, 15:07
Well, ours includes a pvp session with one or more of us and then a full cavity search done by a spy, using an implant glove and lots of gel....

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 16:07
Well, ours includes a pvp session with one or more of us and then a full cavity search done by a spy, using an implant glove and lots of gel....im loving the last bit, cept the gel..
im hardcore u know :D

[PiN]Fluffy
24-11-05, 16:18
only person with a bit of skill u mentioned is giga.
darken.. well his video kinda says enough.

LOL Yea.... Darken is not good at all :rolleyes: . And i Mean I have never even come close to kiling any fetish becuase im So noob.... ANd pabz well Hes British... Nuff Said :angel: . <3 <3 Pabz :p . But yea Giga is our "secret Weapon" :)

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 16:27
Fluffy']LOL Yea.... Darken is not good at all :rolleyes: . And i Mean I have never even come close to kiling any fetish becuase im So noob.... ANd pabz well Hes British... Nuff Said :angel: . <3 <3 Pabz :p . But yea Giga is our "secret Weapon" :)actually, ive killed darken 1 on 1, my apu vs his ppu or ppu hyb, whatever he was.

if i kill people on my apu, it means they suck, BAD.

Bugs Gunny
24-11-05, 16:38
I hope Zeltarg is no longer using the healing light, as your secret weapon will be a big disappointment. I dueled him a few weeks ago at cycrow.

But anyway, it's not about words, it's about actions. Nobody has won untill we actualy do the fight. (although i do predict 3 fetish remain standing at the end) :D

pabz
24-11-05, 17:27
I hope Zeltarg is no longer using the healing light, as your secret weapon will be a big disappointment. I dueled him a few weeks ago at cycrow.

But anyway, it's not about words, it's about actions. Nobody has won untill we actualy do the fight. (although i do predict 3 fetish remain standing at the end) :D

no he isnt, using hl

Originally Posted by pabz

Period

Just for you ?* Vae ;) I hope you come watch

Asurmen Spec Op
24-11-05, 17:40
Well then lets begin discussing a time no?

solling
24-11-05, 20:09
how about letting everyone do a 1 vs 1 as a warmup then then actual 4 vs 4 fight would liek to see who would win the 1 vs 1 as well

Vae Victis
24-11-05, 21:42
Just for you ?* Vae ;) I hope you come watchIf I can make it, I'll watch.
if it's this saturday.. Im out since some of us here actually have a RL.

pabz
24-11-05, 23:45
If I can make it, I'll watch.
if it's this saturday.. Im out since some of us here actually have a RL.

Ye you must do, you can really tell.

Dargeshaad
25-11-05, 01:38
Good stuff :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
25-11-05, 01:56
Good stuff :lol:
See what you missed :p

THE_TICK!!!!
25-11-05, 02:19
PEs and spies aren't good enough with god mode (stealth)? I play a PE 90% of the time and I don't think we need drugs at all. As for "why did they put drugs in game then", you could say the same thing about PPUs and I know how much you like them. er giga i love you man...but i was wondering why you suck so bad...use drugs bro..it will give you another 30 sex's :)

Dargeshaad
25-11-05, 08:43
See what you missed :p
Haha yea, the movie was nice and gave me a good laugh....but reading all these FF thinking they own is just plain hillarious :lol:

RogerRamjet
25-11-05, 10:00
Haha yea, the movie was nice and gave me a good laugh....but reading all these FF thinking they own is just plain hillarious :lol:

I LOVE YOU DARGESHAAD!!!

Bugs Gunny
25-11-05, 10:09
Hey dargeshaad, got a clan yet? :D

Dargeshaad
25-11-05, 16:17
I LOVE YOU DARGESHAAD!!!
I LUB U TOO!!!

lies...all lies!

Hey dargeshaad, got a clan yet? :D
Hehe no, still waiting for the 14 day free trial to start playing, but I hear you kept on sexing after i left :D

solling
25-11-05, 17:54
yeh cuz running away on a reveler is ubar :P u did have a good spy back when hls was ubar

E. Cryton
25-11-05, 17:59
when hls was ubar
healing light has never been ubar ...

[PiN]Fluffy
25-11-05, 18:19
healing light has never been ubar ...

Then you obviously Never pvped with one...When it was Ubar.

Asurmen Spec Op
25-11-05, 18:41
Darg could beat any FF member 1 on 1.

You guys know it, we know it.

Stop trying to look good, its not working.

pabz
25-11-05, 18:51
Darg could beat any FF member 1 on 1.

You guys know it, we know it.

Stop trying to look good, its not working.

Asurmen, you know that aint true.

RogerRamjet
25-11-05, 19:00
Yeh, he must have missed that period of the healing light being uber. You know, being a rifle spy for years and all.

Vae Victis
25-11-05, 19:23
Asurmen, you know that aint true.lol u kidding?
dargeshaad beats 90% or more of the server(s) 1on1.
sure as hell no FF is gonna kill him 1on1.

know what u should try?
taking an OP with less PPUs than damagedealers. TAKING not defending! meaning theres no fucking zoneline near where you can hide ur sorry little asses.

OR, for starters, try and kill 1 apu ppu combo with 20 people in less than 2 hours.

even if its 4v1, dargeshaad will win, no PPU buffs.
hell get that guy a PPU up his ass, and he'll prolly kill 10 or more.

nah, FF, seriously, start chars on mars and go practice "pvp" there.

(if I pvped the way u guys do, I'd kill myself out of shame)

dargeshaad ftw, another bet im willing to give all my stuff away for.
1on1 that is.

SorkZmok
25-11-05, 19:30
Dargeshaad is one of those i really want to fight 1vs1. When's you gonna be back?

pabz
25-11-05, 19:33
lol u kidding?

know what u should try?
taking an OP with less PPUs than damagedealers. TAKING not defending! meaning theres no fucking zoneline near where you can hide ur sorry little asses.

OR, for starters, try and kill 1 apu ppu combo with 20 people in less than 2 hours.

nah, FF, seriously, start chars on mars and go practice "pvp" there.

(if I pvped the way u guys do, I'd kill myself out of shame)

dargeshaad ftw, another bet im willing to give all my stuff away for.
1on1 that is.

i never said Dargeshaad was bad and maybe yes he could beat some of FF, but i dont think he could beat us all. But explaining that to you is like, talking to a 9 year old or a wall.

Vae Victis
25-11-05, 19:35
its like talking to a 9 year old or a wallprove it.
you can fight dargeshaad 1 on 1.

I already got a spoiler for you
YOU WILL DIE ALONE.

E. Cryton
25-11-05, 19:37
Fluffy']Then you obviously Never pvped with one...When it was Ubar.

i've been pvping with it for 2 years now.
u really think 50dmg/shot on a pe or spy is overpowered?
u really think 0 dmg on ppu supported apu is overpowered?
u really think ~ 45 - 55 dmg /shoton a well setup tank is overpowered?

mk, up to u.

and pabz, in nc1 he was a wall ;).

Vae Victis
25-11-05, 19:38
and pabz, in nc1 he was a wall ;).me ? o_O

bi0
25-11-05, 19:42
back the point
good vid good music

pabz
25-11-05, 19:44
i've been pvping with it for 2 years now.
u really think 50dmg/shot on a pe or spy is overpowered?
u really think 0 dmg on ppu supported apu is overpowered?
u really think ~ 45 - 55 dmg /shoton a well setup tank is overpowered?

mk, up to u.

and pabz, in nc1 he was a wall ;).

ohh cryton, where you been hiding yourself you sexy beast :angel:

Asurmen Spec Op
25-11-05, 19:47
i never said Dargeshaad was bad and maybe yes he could beat some of FF, but i dont think he could beat us all. But explaining that to you is like, talking to a 9 year old or a wall.
You tell me one FF who could solo even remotly stand up to darg.

[PiN]Fluffy
25-11-05, 19:57
You tell me one FF who could solo even remotly stand up to darg.

Um me.. I have beaten his tank, spy, hybird. All more than once.I will admit i have been ganked by him plenty of times while leveling or just stadning around at cycrow. But that was a long time ago. And im sure we would have some good fights. I actually have no problem with Spyware never really given me any reason to think hes as asshole or anything.

If he is infact Spyware/Morbid angel/ W/e his tank was called.

jini
25-11-05, 20:01
lol u kidding?

know what u should try?

I found that hard to believe lol. but I dont want to start over once again... one can't win against 2 runners in normal conditions, unless we are speaking of a hybrid who also clips...

E. Cryton
25-11-05, 20:11
ohh cryton, where you been hiding yourself you sexy beast :angel:
hiding in rl :rolleyes: ...

one can't win against 2 runners in normal conditions, unless we are speaking of a hybrid who also clips...

fought mystic crusader + zoidberg on my pistol spy few days ago, both dropped.
in front of mb, no laming around any walls etc.
omgooooosh!

jini
25-11-05, 20:39
Then someone was not aiming or not moving very well. In any case, it's hard very hard. Ofc we assume that both have good pvp skills, otherwise yes its possible. It's not possible however when u fight against 3 not 4...

E. Cryton
25-11-05, 20:44
damn jini, mystic and zoid are going to hate you now :p...

solling
25-11-05, 20:48
Darg could beat any FF member 1 on 1

ive killed hismonk on my apu

and his spy on my tank and apu ( tho he has killed me more times then i have on apu)

but sure hes a good player i would love to go one vs one with him again

SorkZmok
25-11-05, 22:07
ive killed hismonk on my apu

and his spy on my tank and apu ( tho he has killed me more times then i have on apu)

but sure hes a good player i would love to go one vs one with him againHeh, when did your ego grow that big? ;)
We gotta duel sometime. Gotta put you back into your place! (Just btw to bring MY ego into this :p)

/edit
5 stars for this thread!
omgi'mdrunkgottagonowlatealreadygottagetwastedandlaidtonight

Dargeshaad
25-11-05, 23:45
Dargeshaad is one of those i really want to fight 1vs1. When's you gonna be back?
I'm back for the 14 day free period....as for the FF saying they've killed me then I can say with 99% certainty that in a 1on1 you've only killed me when you were on an APU, which doesn't really say as much about skill as it does about luck. Don't worry however, since I'll be more than happy to fight every one of you when I come back

Vae Victis
26-11-05, 03:39
I found that hard to believe lol. but I dont want to start over once again... one can't win against 2 runners in normal conditions, unless we are speaking of a hybrid who also clips...I killed 3 tanks on my termi PE, using fucking phosphor ammo

Then someone was not aiming or not moving very well. In any case, it's hard very hard. Ofc we assume that both have good pvp skills, otherwise yes its possible. It's not possible however when u fight against 3 not 4...I bet my 2 players can beat 6 of urs...

SorkZmok
26-11-05, 07:06
I found that hard to believe lol. but I dont want to start over once again... one can't win against 2 runners in normal conditions, unless we are speaking of a hybrid who also clips...If you assume all players got the exact same skill, of course the 2 will win. But that's the thing, there's people who are actually better than others. And there's always luck. :lol:

Heh, i've mowed down 6 people at once. On my pistol spy. The next fight i lost to one lone guy. Skill. Bad luck. Whatever. There are no "normal conditions".

solling
27-11-05, 13:50
I'm back for the 14 day free period....as for the FF saying they've killed me then I can say with 99% certainty that in a 1on1 you've only killed me when you were on an APU,

on my tank more then spy actually using a dev :D i remeber once when u stealthed and i moonied u to death :p

my apu u killed more then i killed u always stealthing up behind me and ganking me hehe

Dargeshaad
27-11-05, 14:09
on my tank more then spy actually using a dev :D i remeber once when u stealthed and i moonied u to death :p

my apu u killed more then i killed u always stealthing up behind me and ganking me hehe
It's funny how some people's memory degenerates through time and usually just becomes wishful thinking

giga191
27-11-05, 14:11
victis, you talk a lot of shit considering i've only seen you in game once, and that was when you were PPUing for an apu vs my hyb.

solling
27-11-05, 14:23
It's funny how some people's memory degenerates through time and usually just becomes wishful thinking

its true tho i think ur bbeing away from game have prolly made u forget but tbh most spies are easy when u use a dev why its in the gogo most of the time now

solling
27-11-05, 14:25

its true tho maybee u being away from game have made u forget but tbh spies are kinda easy to kill with a dev since it hurts then like mad most spies anyways

but anyways come ingame again and we can try it out no use bickering on da forums

E. Cryton
27-11-05, 14:28
i've only seen you in game once
well, thats because of the cycrow ug thingy =/ ...

Vae Victis
27-11-05, 15:17
victis, you talk a lot of shit considering i've only seen you in game once, and that was when you were PPUing for an apu vs my hyb.name of the APU? smurfen? bad ass? Skuid? chopo? sister ray? any1 with an uPs, NCAT or VENOM clantag?
and when was that fight? which month?

FF talk alot of shit considering they need 20 people to fight just 1 apu ppu combo and they cant even win in less than 2 hours.

have you ever fought someone without having to zone every 20 seconds?

pabz
27-11-05, 16:09
name of the APU? smurfen? bad ass? Skuid? chopo? sister ray? any1 with an uPs, NCAT or VENOM clantag?
and when was that fight? which month?

FF talk alot of shit considering they need 20 people to fight just 1 apu ppu combo and they cant even win in less than 2 hours.

have you ever fought someone without having to zone every 20 seconds?

just go away. You are so mean you meanie! :rolleyes:

giga191
27-11-05, 16:27
have you ever fought someone without having to zone every 20 seconds? have you ever fought anyone?

Vae Victis
27-11-05, 16:58
have you ever fought anyone?ask any1 about ncat.
nuff said.

when we (meaning me and my apu m8) fight, we dont zone stealth or zerg.

if i pvped the way u did, id be ashamed.
u need 4x the numbers ur opponent has, and even then u still zone.
i wouldnt call that fighting, id call it pathetic.

before u say anything, do the 4v4 fight vs FETISH.
after that fight you can come cry on the forums

Dargeshaad
27-11-05, 17:01
ask any1 about ncat.
nuff said.

after that fight you can come cry on the forums
As if that'll ever happen, do you know how much lag/fps problems you get with 8 people?!?!
I mean 99% of FF won't be able to do a 4vs4....bit funny how they're still able to zerg with 20+ though and not get lag/fps issues

giga191
27-11-05, 17:02
ask any1 about ncat.
nuff said.

after that fight you can come cry on the forums for a second there i almost forgot that i won fight night, and sorry to bring fetish into this, but i beat both bugs and fireproof

Dargeshaad
27-11-05, 17:07
for a second there i almost forgot that i won fight night, and sorry to bring fetish into this, but i beat both bugs and fireproof
Did you consider maybe they had fps/lag issues as well, but just didn't use that as an excuse like the rest of FF?

Vae Victis
27-11-05, 17:08
As if that'll ever happen, do you know how much lag/fps problems you get with 8 people?!?!Oh it's not the lag/fps issue.. they're too scared to do the fight

for a second there i almost forgot that i won fight nightthe fightnight without Average Joe and without Crunchy or Revengers Eye ?

retr0n
27-11-05, 17:13

I guess if you tell yourself something enough times it becomes true. Please man
i've seen you write that in 80% of your posts, yet never seen you ingame. Why
don't you log on and fight instead of screming on the forums.

Did you consider maybe they had fps/lag issues as well, but just didn't use that as an excuse like the rest of FF?

Nobody used that as an excuse, bugs & fluffy decided to fight another day since
they were both lagging.

Vae Victis
27-11-05, 17:17
never seen you ingamemaybe cuz u dont know my infuckinggame chars?

lemme give u a hint, my ppus name is the same as a songtitle from slipknot.
maybe try n remember the ppu behind smurf/michael brinck.
ppl always remember dmgdealers.

i can tell u all the fights ive had vs FF.
and the ones most embarrasing to u guys, is denied, saying it never happened. wow, if I deny all the fights ive lost, I can say im good, like Fluffy and giga do

Bugs Gunny
27-11-05, 17:27
I think it's time we went for that 4v4 on spies and pes Giga :-)

I'll see if we can find a good location on top of a mountain that's big enough.
take 8 fighters up there with a carrier and one person to fraps.

And it wasn't due to my fps that i let fluffy postpone it, mine was good enough to fight.

giga191
27-11-05, 17:30
I think it's time we went for that 4v4 on spies and pes Giga :-)

ok, just wait for me to clone myself 3 times.

And vae, you used to have a list of all your chars in your sig, and the only one ive ever seen is midian.

E. Cryton
27-11-05, 17:45
for a second there i almost forgot that i won fight night, and sorry to bring fetish into this, but i beat both bugs and fireproof

wow guess what... i beat fireproof in the past i beat bugs in the past.
omfg!
and what does it proof ? nothing.

and as i said if u'd move away from the cycrow ug u would recognize that theres alot of more ppl on the server.
maybe u'd see ppl u've never seen before! you could meet ppl who dont fight at cyc ug ;).

giga191
27-11-05, 17:53
wow guess what... i beat fireproof in the past i beat bugs in the past.
omfg!
and what does it proof ? nothing.

and as i said if u'd move away from the cycrow ug u would recognize that theres alot of more ppl on the server.
maybe u'd see ppl u've never seen before! you could meet ppl who dont fight at cyc ug ;). there's 3 places where people meet in this game, NC city, MB and cycrow. Since there are guards in city and MB, i guess that rules them out for me.

E. Cryton
27-11-05, 17:55
in that case i totally understand that u dont move away from the ug.

Vae Victis
27-11-05, 18:21
And vae, you used to have a list of all your chars in your sig, and the only one ive ever seen is midian.I dont do all my chars in sigs. if I make a sig, it has 1 charname (see current)
Black Heart was my PPU.
Midian isnt mine, but I play him occasionally. (it IS my account nowadays, but I cant recall going to cyc with him. it's either BH or Midian Ive used last time I went to cyc, but thats like...4 months ago, 5 tops.
and now I dont even log him anymore since Im playing PE.
gotta practise before he gets the FETISH tag :)

its unlikely you dont know Black Heart.. I went to cyc with Smurfen/Michael Brinck/Skuid like 5x a week, at least.
but then again, that was months ago. I mean like december last year. havent even fought FF since march, but I will be, soon... I think o_O

Asurmen Spec Op
27-11-05, 18:41
there's 3 places where people meet in this game, NC city, MB and cycrow. Since there are guards in city and MB, i guess that rules them out for me.Siting in the UG wont find you fights lover

giga191
27-11-05, 19:09
Siting in the UG wont find you fights lover neither does spamming the forum with "sex!"

pabz
27-11-05, 19:19
maybe cuz u dont know my infuckinggame chars?

lemme give u a hint, my ppus name is the same as a songtitle from slipknot.
maybe try n remember the ppu behind smurf/michael brinck.
ppl always remember dmgdealers.

i can tell u all the fights ive had vs FF.
and the ones most embarrasing to u guys, is denied, saying it never happened. wow, if I deny all the fights ive lost, I can say im good, like Fluffy and giga do

slipknot suck!

Asurmen Spec Op
27-11-05, 19:42
neither does spamming the forum with "sex!"
Well, when CSTing shit for friends, theres nothing funner then sitting with a laptop next to your keyboard and spamming the forums

Terayon
27-11-05, 21:40

Half the people in fetish beat me consistantly. Zyccy, sweetleaf, and average joe for example i rarely win against and when i do its usaly a mistake they made that5 caused it. I mostly just happen to get fairly good fraims in that event. 20-35, the perfect number before it goes to shit.

E. Cryton
27-11-05, 22:30
for a second there i almost forgot that i won fight night
ah, forgot something as well ...
for a second i almost forgot that i got named as one of the best pvper multiple times ...
wow! fuck, isnt it awesome!

[PiN]Fluffy
27-11-05, 23:25
for a second i almost forgot that i got named as one of the best pvper multiple times ...

:lol:

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 08:32
Well, last night it was Zeltarg, Zyccy and me in neofrag...
I won't tell you the score, but let's just say good fps makes a hell of a lot of difference, and if zyccy doesn't show up on the next fight night, i'm gonna post his naked pictures all over the internet :D

Dr J Zoidberg
28-11-05, 12:46
Ziccy.. I think you should turn up...

-Z

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 13:49
Fluffy']:lol:
i think i can handle a wannabe fanboi like u fluffy ;).

Kozmos
28-11-05, 14:12

And the fact your friends keep mentioning you in those threads hasnt atall gone to your head ;)

I disregard it when its someone that ive been clanned with at some point when they vote me in those kinda threads, it only really counts when its a enemy clan member or someone that you know hates you, mentions you in those threads, then you know you have respect for what you can do

Dargeshaad
28-11-05, 14:16
And the fact your friends keep mentioning you in those threads hasnt atall gone to your head ;)

I disregard it when its someone that ive been clanned with at some point when they vote me in those kinda threads, it only really counts when its a enemy clan member or someone that you know hates you, mentions you in those threads, then you know you have respect for what you can do
Oh oh oh oh oh, look what mr fluffy wrote about me!!

Fluffy']Exactly. Hl is verystrong. But it needs to be. As long as you can SEE your being hit from range it was PERFECT the way it is. I mean i Know a spy called SPyware who owns in PvP always kills ALL clases at cycrow 1 on 1. ANd even once we bd and Para him he is probably the BIGGEST drug whore i have ever seen Bcz it never sticks more than 10 seconds. SO there are some VERY strong and able spys around. IMO spys right now are Teh Win when it comes to pking. ALso Cornix a member Of FF owns most of the people he comes in contact with. They all may be druggies but hey u gotta do what u gotta do. :wtf:

He loves me long time :lol:

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 14:18

honestly, bugs was one of the person i really hated at that time .. and i think he hated me aswell for attacking his clan all day long ...

but the funny thing is that even ff members dont count him as one of the best ^^ ...

Kozmos
28-11-05, 14:23
Oh oh oh oh oh, look what mr fluffy wrote about me!!

He loves me long time :lol:

yknow i was about to edit my post about you :p kinda sods law lol

I can only remember killin u once, and fuck i almost threw a party on vent when i finally got you down on spyware, just around the corner from cyc towards catlock, always pissed me off so fuckin much that you never missed with a SH at close range even when on my screen i was behind you O_o :confused: but yeh, so much for the 'i killed xxxx so he sucks' thing thats been going on throughout this thread. Ive killed smokey, megaman, xer0, kayne, smurfen, evileye, vet and prettymuch every other tank going at some point, does that make me best tank ? no because theyve killed me aswell, anyone that knows me knows that when im playin good i can take anyone, its just over the past year ive not really been hardcore NC anymore, just bored of this shit i guess

Kurai was always a bastard to take down because he used range well, and always stealthed, more an annoyance though :p but you were always dangerous on spyware

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 14:37
honestly, bugs was one of the person i really hated at that time .. and i think he hated me aswell for attacking his clan all day long ...

Eric, do you know when i actualy started liking you for the very first time?

When you said that it made you vomit to hear me on ventrilo. That was honestly one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me, and the most original one too :D

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 14:43
i love u too ;)!

Vae Victis
28-11-05, 14:53
slipknot suck!says someone whos a diehard britney spears fan

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 14:55
Heh, this thread has gone all directions so far....

Anyway, keep your eyes and ears open. FETISH is releasing a Xmas video soon.
As usual the music will be great and the footage will suck, unless you're in it :-)

Logan_storm_03
28-11-05, 15:18
cool, your footage doesnt suck :) I hope your xmass one will be good.. ..if im in it :P

Ryen
28-11-05, 15:44
Heh, this thread has gone all directions so far....

Anyway, keep your eyes and ears open. FETISH is releasing a Xmas video soon.
As usual the music will be great and the footage will suck, unless you're in it :-)

Sweet! Is it going to show the time at the battle dome where you killed 4 guys and went to kill me but I escaped ;) ?

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 15:47
If you insist :-)

Ryen
28-11-05, 16:07
If you insist :-)

Oh god now your going to track me down and kill me aren't you :(

Edit : I'm actually completely willing to have a fair fight with you once I cap my main character. Only problem is, I can't cap my character since whenever I go to fight someone like you pops up and I end up running back to tech haven. Which is where my apartment is, TH apartment 2C password is LLJKSA.

Oh dear.

Edit 2 : Can we reenact the whole scene from southpark? I'll be tom cruise!

"RYEN COME OUT OF YOUR APARTMENT"

"NO I'M NEVER COMING OUT"

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 16:30
well, u could pay us for not getting attacked or for bodyguarding you.

Ryen
28-11-05, 16:33
well, u could pay us for not getting attacked or for bodyguarding you.

I HAVE 44K TO MY NAME :( I HAVE ONE DRUG THAT I HACKED OFF SOME GUYS BELT (whiteflash) THAT I PLAN ON RESEARCHING AND STARTING AN ILLEGAL DRUG RING WITH. :(

Maybe in a week.

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 16:34
"poor" bastard....

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 16:47
44k + 1 drug could be enuff for ... 1 hour ? at least u would get 1 hour of peacefull lvling.

Ryen
28-11-05, 16:49
44k + 1 drug could be enuff for ... 1 hour ? at least u would get 1 hour of peacefull lvling.

Or I could just go to the most remote leveling spot I could possibly think of. Which is what I was doing before the event kicked my ass and left me without any money. Just a lot of bad timing on my part.

Bugs Gunny
28-11-05, 16:56
249 drugs = 500k
1 week is 24*7 hours
so actualy that's a bit below 3k per hour.... a bargain !!!

Too bad we don't do hourly contracts but only weekly ones :D

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 17:07
so actualy that's a bit below 3k per hour.... a bargain !!!

you're cheap ...
i'm not ;)!

Dargeshaad
28-11-05, 17:10
you're cheap ...
i'm not ;)!
Omg the truth is out......bugs is cheap!!! :D

PS: Does that include sexual services as well??? :eek:

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 17:23
xrated, thats what i was talking about ... the sexual service ...

Vae Victis
28-11-05, 18:07
at least u would get 1 hour of peacefull lvling.Ahhh I just remember something I used to do in nc1.
@ crp, on my PE I used to charge people money so they could level in peace. :D

Should've done that on the smurf/ice combo... did it a few times on monks, looks more dangerous if theres 2 monks around u, in stead of a PE that relies on drugs.. :(

I got some good money from there :)
*cough* over 500k once (per day) *cough*

RogerRamjet
28-11-05, 18:28
Then one day a purple melee tank turned up, and demanded money for mere infedils being graced with his presence...

and they all woke up, realised it was a dream, and stepped out of the fridge.

solling
28-11-05, 19:32
eric man u got beaten by uhoX on top of the crp caves with no one helping either side was enough to make my day

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 19:33
he was a ppu buffed melee tank. otherwise he was a shelter using melee tank. omg, what a shame. in a fair 1on1 i always killed that wannabe.
well, at least mostly... many times he made it into the ug.

lore, if u think i'm nibbish how comes that i have so many ff godtags ? snot eye, dogtags of all his chars, dominhate, yours, imrubber yourglue, ascentions etc ...
try harder ;).

ps.: btw, just found a funneh screenshot ... i killed muumi on my spy and some other ff apu is already coming to rescue the dead ppu :D

Dargeshaad
28-11-05, 20:01
eric man u got beaten by uhoX on top of the crp caves with no one helping either side was enough to make my day
You seriously want people to believe that uhox could kill anyone just remotely skilled on his own? Quite the funneh :lol:

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 20:39
xrated, he's right, i lost to uhox ... while he had ppu buffs ...

Vae Victis
28-11-05, 20:41
xrated, he's right, i lost to uhox ... while he had ppu buffs ...lol eric u nib u die to someone with ppu buffs?
lal nibcore o_O

E. Cryton
28-11-05, 20:46
its like 1 year ago now ... man, ff must feel great if they still remember when they killed me with a ppu buffed melee tank :lol:.
whatever, ice, u got a pm ...

Vae Victis
28-11-05, 20:47
whatever, ice, u got a pm ...i know, didnt get the email yet

[PiN]Fluffy
28-11-05, 22:27
I just want you all to know... Im homo and have a Small Penor O_o

LOL? :rolleyes: :angel:

Bugs Gunny
29-11-05, 00:44
WTF?????

You guys remember all that shit?
I get dmed by angry motherfuckers all the time shittalking about me killing them, and i usualy don't even have a clue who they are or when it happened.

It's a game, you kill some you die some.

Ryen
29-11-05, 01:11
WTF?????

I get dmed by angry motherfuckers all the time shittalking about me killing them, and i usualy don't even have a clue who they are or when it happened.

This is kinda hypocritical, but you're absolutly right. Getting pissed off when you die over a game is just silly.

jini
29-11-05, 07:40
WTF?????

Sadly bugs I wish too, this was true. To most it's not and thats why you get all these DMs. People simply have to learn to play a game because thats what neocron is: just a game, and a game for fun. You have kill me and I have killed you, but every time this happened we were dming congratulating one another and having fun in general... Sadly for most, this is not true... BTW nice to see you have stepped down from Fetish.. kudos to you for another time, didnt see anyone acknowledging this ;)

Bugs Gunny
29-11-05, 08:31
Fireproof had no interest in being clanleader and put me back in that spot.
Not that it matters who is clanleader though, you can't tell these people what to do, all you can do is make suggestions on how to have fun.
I think every current member in fetish is a clanleader's worst nightmare if you are into making alliances etc.
Basicaly we roam free, but bound by bondage :D

solling
29-11-05, 09:27
no ppu buffs as i said thats why its to funneh :p

E. Cryton
29-11-05, 10:08
lore, its not really believable that any FF is going to fight at cyc zone without ppu buffs ;).
but hey, should i care what ppu addicted ppl think about me :> ? hell, no :D!

Bugs Gunny
29-11-05, 10:17
Eric, just get fraps.
One people know you use it with a 160gb harddrive, you'll see a lot less conflicts in versions of events.
Also you'll notice a lot less "odd" things happening with resurections and stuff.

E. Cryton
29-11-05, 10:26
honestly bugs, me and my bro we were trying to get it working right, we failed :p ...
when i'm lucky my frames are going down to 15fps. if i got bad luck they go down to 2 ^^ ...
but i will keep on trying \0/ !!!

Bugs Gunny
29-11-05, 10:44
Mine goes to 17-21. Pvping with fraps on is rather entertaining as it will stutter the movement on the screen, even though the resulting video is smooth.
You realy have to get the recorded files on a second harddrive though, not the one running swap, windows or the neocon files.