PDA

View Full Version : Special PvP Gloves for Neptune

Neally
20-11-05, 14:16
Well, we all can say that Neptune is dead because the following reasons:

- Everyone has his LE in
- Everyone don't wanna do a weapon after loosing it
- Takes longer to do a char when you know everyone won't tradeskill with you

So i think that could be corrected by "special" PvP Gloves for Neptune. We all know a PvP server means also a lot of PK, but who can you kill when you need everyone to support yourself with CST,RES,BRT, etc. ? Is the fact that i own 3 tradeskill chars and just 1 PvP char, normal ?...I know that if they give special PvP gloves then it's not fair for the who are playing on Terra/Mars. But, isn't Neptune for pvp ? I think most of players who went there was just for Dueling PvP, not for op wars or something else ? also, that could be cool if monks weren't allowed, it's also not fair but this server is more for Duels than for Tradeskill/big op wars. So it would be cool if you could build your chars on your own there, loosing your first weapon would be crap, but at least it would take less time to build a new one.

So i'd be up for 180+ tradeskill gloves without reqs, and why not a 3 classes only server (PE/TANK/SPY) for a better challenge, even if there are op wars.

pabz
20-11-05, 14:22
i think its a great idea

Neally
21-11-05, 04:06
i think its a great idea

That could be yes, but there aren't really much players playing there, and my german is not so good to do the same poll in the German forums ;) SO that may explains why nobody vote for it :lol:

ZoVoS
21-11-05, 11:18
why dont they just remove any psi module over lvl 40 for pasive.... then remove shelter and blessed deflector and replace them with a shelter and blessed deflector that has a PE only requierment

that only involves creating 2 items and removing alot

that prevents blessed hyb's alowes pe's to keep there full power and gives apu's either apu based hyb stats or pure apu stats...

Brammers
21-11-05, 13:42
What has monks got to do with getting people to pull their LE out and go PvP'ing on Neptune?

IMHO: Nothing whatsoever.

Edit: As to the glove, not quite sure this is the solution to tradeskilling. A tank making a 5 slot artifact cursed soul... :wtf: