PDA

View Full Version : Melee Tank

smushmaks81
19-11-05, 00:02
Melee Tank with LIbberator sounds ok? I havent been back in the game long time. I remember days when Tanks were running with libbies. I wanna make one.

tarasm
28-11-05, 08:24
And your point is

Riddle
28-11-05, 14:30
Pistol tanks are dead tbh. They used run around with Libby's because they were overpowered.

With the rethink on stats in NC2 it is possible to have a hybrid heavy/melee who is still useable at OP wars however i haven't seen a pistol using Tank since NC1 ;)

LTA
28-11-05, 15:19
And your point is

I think his point would be to do with a libby tank being ok.... whats yours?

I spose in theory yah but never be as good as they used to be but if you can get some half decent stats u will have tank resists to play with aswell and also melee weapons like pob.

Would probably have to hybrid in some way because i dont think your gonna get fantastic stats on a libby but i dont think it will be shocking shit either.

sultana
29-11-05, 14:29
Melee Tank with LIbberator sounds ok? I havent been back in the game long time. I remember days when Tanks were running with libbies. I wanna make one.
They were nerfed ages ago.

Heavy Combat is more viable then Melee cause of issues with the netcode and such.

Or you could make a melee/heavy hybrid, it can be done and caps both a Paw of Bear and CS with 1 drug, if not no drugs.

tarasm
07-12-05, 04:31
Forget about the idea