PDA

View Full Version : Simple piece of advice

Zeninja
18-11-05, 00:35
Hi,

I just noticed another "those kind of things should be kept ingame" closed thread.

The threadstarter was complaining about a named runner who obviously "ganked" him IG. Now here is my advice to anyone in this situation : take a few minutes, calm down, then write a paper in the Events and Roleplay (http://neocron.jafc.de/forumdisplay.php?f=106) forum section.

Using the right words, you'll be able to make yourself perfectly clear, and probably get the same results that you expected whining on the current forum section, at the very difference that NO GM is allowed to shut your mouth up in there until you came accross the red line (which you won't come accross right ?)

That's what I call the "RP immunity". Learn how to use it and have fun.

Now I feel really sorry that some guys here are allowed to have xenophobe words, thought some others can't even talk about what they do IG but hey, I don't wanna get edited for discussing the double-vitesse moderation on this forum.

Shia
18-11-05, 01:02
hmm for 1 , lol no he couldnt gank a fly tbh , he didnt kill me cause for 1 i have LE in the char that he Stole from , YES he STOLE not killed me , so get your FACTS right before u start saying shit like that.

As for your post , well i did something along them lines :) and alrdy have seen the person involed crying on trade " why did u fetish guys kill me whine whien whine" .

So im happy atm , and that was just round 1 of 12 :)

Gotterdammerung
18-11-05, 04:28
Again, keep these things in-game