PDA

View Full Version : How Does Group Xp Work out

Shia
17-11-05, 05:54
Ok , i got asked this today and u know i didnt have a answer cause tbh i dont realy now how it works. So how does group xp work out ?

Like i grouped with a monk in el faid the other night and blam capped psi in under a hour and it wasnt me doing the barrels ^^ .

So who benifits from what IE : Pe's gain psi xp with monks , what about str ? if i grouped with a tank i would lvl str faster ?

if some 1 could explain how group xp is worked out and what class benifits from another while grouped with them i would be much greatfull. :D

Sgt. Pepper
17-11-05, 08:19
well, really know less about xp-sharing and stuff. But heres what i know for sure:

Tanks get XP in STR an CON from teammates.
Spys DEX and INT
Monks PSI and INT
PEs everything.

It doesn't matter which classes are in the team for that. (a PE will also get xp in PSI if he is teamed with a Tank.)

Maybe (now we are at the point i don't know exactly) you will level PSI faster if you are grouped with a Monk. Maybe Monks would benefit best from Spys for INT XP and so on.

hybok
18-11-05, 15:56
I think u will find that pe's dont gain any con exp through team mates.

james_finn
18-11-05, 18:52
For the best PPU int gain, I found taking a capped Spy caving was the best way! I believe it was something to do with the fact that Spys main stats are Int/Dex and they get Int faster than Monks (80% of Spies gain IIRC) therefore more int is transferred to a monk!

Although I maybe wrong!

Mr Kot
18-11-05, 20:12
I think u will find that pe's dont gain any con exp through team mates.
Correct.

CON is gained through being hurt.

Tanks can gain a little CON without being hurt as long as they using some kind of heavy or melee weapon. Hence a tank safe and sound in a rhino firing away at mobs can still level CON. Afaik, he wont get CON xp from others in a team though.

vashtyphoon78
18-11-05, 21:23
i thnk it actually works by if you the 2 main stats of a class xp is distributed through your team (take a monk leveling youll get psi and int or a tank and ull get str etc.)

thats what i KNOW.