PDA

View Full Version : Golden oldies

DIABLO666
16-11-05, 18:31
i have a dream, a dream of a clan which constists ov nothing but hardened NC vets, a clan were ppl who didnt play NC1 (or didnt play it well) were not allowed in. who is with me in this dream of a better more profesioinal clan?

pabz
16-11-05, 18:43
Dreams will prosper 1 day, get recuiting!

retr0n
16-11-05, 18:56
Yes let's make another clan of elitist has-beens.

Mechanicus
16-11-05, 19:19
most vets 1. have a clan and 2. have 3 years of hate for each other behind them

Black Mamba
16-11-05, 19:29
there is a clan its called fetish

pabz
16-11-05, 19:41

Very true, relations between some clans have not been too friendly, as it should be. Old rivalries still exist!

Mechanicus
16-11-05, 19:48

[ edited ]

Ras Klaat
16-11-05, 20:28

Very true, relations between some clans have not been too friendly, as it should be. Old rivalries still exist!

This is so true, for this reason i believe a lot of pro clans have failed in the past.

Asurmen Spec Op
16-11-05, 20:31
[ edited ]
Unless your calling yourself an uber vet pker :lol: :lol:

Suh Duke
16-11-05, 21:28
Yes let's make another clan of elitist has-beens.

Lol... I find that to be very true. I played back in beta and quit come retail. Just recently starting up a new Neocron2 account I've found that the majority of players from FETISH are the most "elitist I can do everything better then you so don't ask questions anti-newbie friendly players" in the game..

Just my observation. I'm sure Asurmen being the obvious forum and attention whore w/ nothing better to do then scan these forums or play all day will be replying soon. ok thanks bye :)

Asurmen Spec Op
16-11-05, 21:37
Lol... I find that to be very true. I played back in beta and quit come retail. Just recently starting up a new Neocron2 account I've found that the majority of players from FETISH are the most "elitist I can do everything better then you so don't ask questions anti-newbie friendly players" in the game..

Just my observation. I'm sure Asurmen being the obvious forum and attention whore w/ nothing better to do then scan these forums or play all day will be replying soon. ok thanks bye :)
Well, being bored and not home, yep Ill respond.
And I have better ways to get attention Then to wank arround with youu twats.

and FETISH helps noobs, we dont have set "rules" for fighting.
I ,personally, dont attack anyone under /45 unless they are in clans i dislike

and all fetish, as far as I know Helps anyone who asks on the help channel

Even when I used to spam help, If some one asked Id help them.

However, you can have whatever opinion on clan FETISH you want, we really dont care

Suh Duke
16-11-05, 21:45
However, you can have whatever opinion on clan FETISH you want, we really dont care

[ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
16-11-05, 21:48
[ edited ]
Right.................

I guess, automatcally because we brag as much as FF or paradox but if we only have spys and PEs were to "l337" for you?

Fair enough

LiL T
16-11-05, 22:37
[ edited ]

troll tbh

Vae Victis
16-11-05, 22:44
i have a dream, a dream of a clan which constists ov nothing but hardened NC vets, a clan were ppl who didnt play NC1 (or didnt play it well) were not allowed in. who is with me in this dream of a better more profesioinal clan?there has been one, called NCAT.
nuff said, close.

[PiN]Fluffy
16-11-05, 22:45
TBH fetish is about Quantity > Quality Players.... Only time I have ever seen them kill someone is in packs of 4+ Pe's / Spys And im talking about them killing 1-2 lone people... I Myself have never seen them kill APU ppu Teams and Etc and masses of people As they have claimed on the forums...

giga191
16-11-05, 22:46
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Vae Victis
16-11-05, 22:48
Fluffy']TBH fetish is about Quantity > Quality Players.... Only time I have ever seen them kill someone is in packs of 4+ Pe's / Spys And im talking about them killing 1-2 lone people... I Myself have never seen them kill APU ppu Teams and Etc and masses of people As they have claimed on the forums...says someone who zergs the enemy 20 to 2 and who cant even kill 1 apu/ppu combo in less than an hour.

.hack//sign
16-11-05, 23:15
ive played on/off since beta 3,and id say most of the people ive been rivals with since(that are still playing) are some of my best m8s. i/e Kid Kapow,damn uber slasher spy=p

SorkZmok
16-11-05, 23:32

Just my observation. I'm sure Asurmen being the obvious forum and attention whore w/ nothing better to do then scan these forums or play all day will be replying soon. ok thanks bye :)I'm a forum whore too! And i'm in fetish. Yet i help noobs. And i don't pk any. We're just having fun. In our own way. A quite sick way. :lol: And to be completely honest, you just sound like someone who's pissed because he got his ass kicked. Get over it.

Fluffy']TBH fetish is about Quantity > Quality Players.... Only time I have ever seen them kill someone is in packs of 4+ Pe's / Spys And im talking about them killing 1-2 lone people... I Myself have never seen them kill APU ppu Teams and Etc and masses of people As they have claimed on the forums...Right. Says a member of the biggest ppu zerg army on terra. Are you serious? What do you want us to do? Run into cycrow one by one, then wait to get gangraped? o_O

On topic, there actually are several "vet" clans. Yet i don't really care if it's vets or new players playing with me. I've changed sides sometimes, clans a lot but i'm pretty much stuck with my old nc1 mates. And some new people who i used to fight like hack//sign or even hate back then. <3 ncat <3 :)

ANYWAY, WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THIS FETISH BASHING LATELY? YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST JELOUS WE LIVE UP TO ALL THE SICK SHIT YOU SISSIES ONLY DREAM OF! :lol:

LiL T
16-11-05, 23:34
Fluffy']TBH fetish is about Quantity > Quality Players.... Only time I have ever seen them kill someone is in packs of 4+ Pe's / Spys And im talking about them killing 1-2 lone people... I Myself have never seen them kill APU ppu Teams and Etc and masses of people As they have claimed on the forums...

One of your amazing APU/PPU teams and didn't they do well ....

giga191
16-11-05, 23:40
One of your amazing APU/PPU teams and didn't they do well .... a) the local list is blocked b) i thought u guys said u didnt care what we think of you

[PiN]Fluffy
16-11-05, 23:42
And Since the names are blocked out we dont know who the apu ppu team were... As I said... The old FF ppu Zerg Cliche gets pretty old considering ff always have 3-4 ppus at best with 5-6 attackers/hackers... But this is Neocron Noone willl ever listen to the facts just what they want to believe so Hey! W/e Floats your guys boats. Is FF has 2 ppus per fighter good for you, If lores doesnt drop dogtags good for you... If not, Even better for you I guess.

LiL T
16-11-05, 23:43
a) the local list is blocked b) i thought u guys said u didnt care what we think of you

Oh ... is this better ?

I'm not trying to be a dick but I hate it when people talk bullshit, we were at CRP tonight just then and slaughtered many people comming out of your UG. We had to give you guys a chance though by leaving temporaly, then we came back and killed another 3 people GG but the next time we came back there was twice as many of you with ppu's etc etc

giga191
16-11-05, 23:46
unblock the names, so that i can laugh at them for dying to u

SorkZmok
16-11-05, 23:49
Fluffy']And Since the names are blocked out we dont know who the apu ppu team were... As I said... The old FF ppu Zerg Cliche gets pretty old considering ff always have 3-4 ppus at best with 5-6 attackers/hackers... But this is Neocron Noone willl ever listen to the facts just what they want to believe so Hey! W/e Floats your guys boats. Is FF has 2 ppus per fighter good for you, If lores doesnt drop dogtags good for you... If not, Even better for you I guess.Right. I've been to cycrow on my own a million times. And at least 9 out of 10 i got zerged by you guys.
And if not i have to get into cycrow to fight because you tards are too fucking scared to even step away from your precious UG entrance without a ppu plugged in. So stop talking about a fucking cliche. o_O

Asurmen Spec Op
17-11-05, 00:03
lmao, weve got fraps of you guys loosing 2 APU/PPU teams to be bugs and LT (I was there during those I just had a FRE spree and couldnt get in)

giga191
17-11-05, 00:04
I'm not trying to be a dick but I hate it when people talk bullshit, we were at CRP tonight just then and slaughtered many people comming out of your UG. We had to give you guys a chance though by leaving temporaly, then we came back and killed another 3 people GG but the next time we came back there was twice as many of you with ppu's etc etc it was pretty fun slaughtering u on my apu

RogerRamjet
17-11-05, 00:39
[ edited ]

QuakCow
17-11-05, 00:40
damn....its like kindergarden....

anyways, i believe most old vets are already in clans...and if they arent by now they probably dont like the clan thing

just my 2 cents

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 01:18
[ edited ]if theres gonna be an uranus clan, ima reactivate just for that. (when i get all my goddamn ppu stuff back u guys stole from me after i said take it >.< ) ice ftw!

now I is wanting my old clan back :( or just to go to CRP with BAD ASS or with Smurf even... damn I miss those times. man FF suck(ed) bigtime.. love it when they have 20 people vs 2 then (after 2 hours and 4 other clans) they say they owned us.

[ edited ]

Cerbious
17-11-05, 01:33
[ edited ]

Agreed Uranus FTW, all the charms and characters of some erm the most 'well rounded people' lets say :P

No grudges remain from NC1 just fond memories, all us Uranus peeps are the ones with skills ^^ so i only clan with peeps from Uranus.

RogerRamjet
17-11-05, 01:37
If it would be worth it, id join/found an all Uranus clan, however the amount of people needed for a clan is high nowadays.

Ice, u can get your stuff back anytime, except all the epic chips that eric sold :mad:

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 01:38
so i only clan with peeps from Uranus.doubt you'd clan me if I asked ;)
Think I was enemy to everyone except ncat/venom? :D loved it, best times in nc1.

RogerRamjet
17-11-05, 01:41
You were the only NCAT LAARD liked :D

And occaisonally smurf (when i was giving him Psi 3s).

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 01:49
Didn't you know? I was NCAT's secret leader.
everyone thought Skuld was leading it, but he was my sexpuppet.
I made all the crucial decisions, like moving to BD (mainly coz my char was stuck to BD, no money on that char, plus enemy to TG so my PE could still raid RAF/RdZ whenever)

Yep.. I told Skuld he could be the public leader so I didn't have to deal with all the whines etc, put myself on rank13 so people would whine to slutsumi and BAD ASS first, then to me..

Clobber
17-11-05, 02:27
What a shit thread :rolleyes:

I think its embarrasing how people go on about 'vets' and call themselves 'vets' thinking people actually give a shit. They must suffer from low self esteem irl.

And Uranus peeps make a decent pro clan if there is plenty of you, terra is boring as shit, its so true what ice said earlier about p2 and frenchies. Make a decent pro clan tbh.

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 02:52
we gave it a try with the proto clan.. 2 days later T-X quit, another 2 days later I quit.

I love the game, honestly.
But I reactivated my account to play with 2 people. Smurf and Roger.
Smurf plays Mars and Roger mostly plays mercury (why cant they pwn germans on terra??) and I cba starting on another server, although Smurf had a complete PPU set for me on mars and Roger could get an APU set for me on mercury.

I came back.. love fighting allies, really do. now it seems the frenchies have taken over plaza! that's not right. THEY DONT EVEN PLAY THERE 2 MONTHS! ZOMG! GTFO!

so basically all Pro has been doing since, is either fight in p2, or fight at MB.

and GUESS WHAT!
all fights are 5 feet away from a zoneline, so basically you're fighting FF.

zii
17-11-05, 04:43
Think I'll create a clan " War on the Saints"

vashtyphoon78
17-11-05, 04:45
im from uranus and i suck =D

Asurmen Spec Op
17-11-05, 05:11
[ edited ]

Mechanicus
17-11-05, 05:59
[ edited ]

vashtyphoon78
17-11-05, 06:06
saturn was a gank server. period.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-11-05, 06:55
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

Mechanicus
17-11-05, 06:57
[ edited ]

Asurmen Spec Op
17-11-05, 07:03
[ edited ]
Geeze taking this all a bit to seriously.

Mechanicus
17-11-05, 07:07
just straitening out the facts, if we dont have the facts then what DO we have?

Asurmen Spec Op
17-11-05, 07:41
[ edited ]

Terayon
17-11-05, 08:18
Ahahahaha, some of you people are so ridiculous. :lol:

giga191
17-11-05, 09:39
saturn was a gank server. period. the best kind of server

RogerRamjet
17-11-05, 10:13
Roger mostly plays mercury (why cant they pwn germans on terra??)

I did that coz i got sick of the same crap on Terra.

Atleast on Mercury i cant understand the smack talk :)

suler
17-11-05, 11:13
I think a clan full of noobs would be much funner then a clan full of vets.

PS neocron has no noobs though

Mechanicus
17-11-05, 11:23
[ edited ]

solling
17-11-05, 11:27
well as far as i can see FF is still around and none of the other wanna be ubar clans is we have fun.

and btw i think i have killed most of he doods in fetish on ma tanky when it was 1 vs 1 tho gotta admit they work well toghether as a pe team DB/stealth etc fun fighting them

Scanner Darkly
17-11-05, 11:53
if theres gonna be an uranus clan, ima reactivate just for that. (when i get all my goddamn ppu stuff back u guys stole from me after i said take it >.< ) ice ftw!

now I is wanting my old clan back :( or just to go to CRP with BAD ASS or with Smurf even... damn I miss those times. man FF suck(ed) bigtime.. love it when they have 20 people vs 2 then (after 2 hours and 4 other clans) they say they owned us.

[ edited ]

If "nc is dead" why the hell do you keep posting your verbal diarrhea on these boards?

And I disagree, there is plenty to do if you have the guts and brains to do it, whetever side you're on... Some people just don't understand that NC was never about getting it all served up on a platter, you just have to create your own fun...

Brammers
17-11-05, 14:47
we gave it a try with the proto clan.. 2 days later T-X quit, another 2 days later I quit.

So you ran your clan for 2 Day's...no 4 day's? That's not giving the clan a chance to even establish itself.

People come and go all the time. From the original NC1 Phoenix ltd clan, I think I am the only remaining original member. A few of the vets in Pheonix have been here for a long time, and most of them have taken breaks from the game.

Hmm off topic question to FF - when was FF formed? I'm wondering out of the original NC1 Pluto clans that are left, who has been around the longest. Phoenix Ltd in Fallen Angels started up in around June 2003, wish I had the original date Phoenix was started...

[PiN]Fluffy
17-11-05, 14:49
[ edited ]

Yup FF is fulll of Perma noobs, And one of the only clans still around From old Nc1... *sighs*. I mean we should be like all these "1337" City clans that come up month after month and then die a couple weeks later.

the best kind of server

QFT
-FluFFy

Mechanicus
17-11-05, 14:51
[ edited ]

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 15:01
[ edited ][ edited ]

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 15:15
So you ran your clan for 2 Day's...no 4 day's? That's not giving the clan a chance to even establish itself.

People come and go all the time. From the original NC1 Phoenix ltd clan, I think I am the only remaining original member. A few of the vets in Pheonix have been here for a long time, and most of them have taken breaks from the game.

Hmm off topic question to FF - when was FF formed? I'm wondering out of the original NC1 Pluto clans that are left, who has been around the longest. Phoenix Ltd in Fallen Angels started up in around June 2003, wish I had the original date Phoenix was started...I've seen all my mates quit. Gained new friends (old guys from uranus, including enemies), saw most of them quit aswell. I myself quit 2 times, came back. Now I've seen Smurf moving to mars, Crunchy's account banned due to Kayne (or something), Roger playing Mercury all the time.
I was PvPing in p2 with guys from DarK, Nelly, Rex Condo, Psyborg and Steben. They're nice guys, fun to have em on vent and all, but it's not the same, considering I ALWAYS PK'ed with Smurf for 2 years. We killed together and died together (although in Nc1 we only killed together :D)

my nc1 clan died at the start of nc2. we had 5 people left. 2 of them quit after a month or 2 (this would be Akasha and BAD ASS). Crunchy, Smurf and me left. VENOM joins us, made a BT clan called NCAT, but most of us have their chars in uPs (me with my spy and PPU). we OP fight with uPs, we PK (allies etc) with NCAT. Gained a new player, a friend of me, Maui.
He was born for melee tanks. had some great times.

Then we decide to make Ghetto. from there it all went bad. I quit after 2 weeks. clan dies that same night, just to make a new Ghetto, they didn't last very long.
Then the part whats left of us, splits up. some go to Buju's old clan, most go to VENOM. I came back, joined VENOM.
5 players, Average Joe, Chopo, Ichigo (magnason), Mage and me, BH.
Mage quits after he visited Chopo irl (mysteriously) and he never logged in at NC or MSN again. Yet that guy still pays for my account today (hooray for me)
Mag unnoticably quits, chopo moves to uni, he don't play much. Average Joe only pvps, doesnt even take the time to cap his APU, he lommed his uncapped APU to PPU, then back to APU, aka he sucks.
Then me, capping every char I make/have. lvling mostly since fighting frenchies is boring. then I said fuck it, strip my account dont sell anything.
I know how to make a clan, know how to lead it, know which players I want in. but when most people quit and come back all the time, it's not worth it for me. people fucking off to other servers aswell, if I had the time, I'd have a capped APU on mercury by now.
problem is, mars and mercury both suck, dont even start with neptune, and terra is fighting frenchies. big fun.

/double posters deserve to die!

DIABLO666
17-11-05, 16:26
wat i was think tho was a clan that combines all the vets. atm the vets are spread among several clans. my dream is that they would all join one clan which would fight with a code of honour which would involve not killing nebody who is below lvl /50 and not ganking in caves cos that just suxx. even if i find a hated clan in caves ill usually leave em cos its a place ov lvling were ppl can chat and make new mates. anyway i understand most vets harbour old grudges, thats y its a dream and not a reality that all vets are in a single clan :(.

DIABLO666
17-11-05, 16:27
steben is a prat... he stole from me and untill he pays me the 1.6mil he owes me i will 4ever hate him.

Kame
17-11-05, 16:50
[ edited ]

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 17:16
[ edited ][ edited ]

retr0n
17-11-05, 17:24
steben is a prat... he stole from me and untill he pays me the 1.6mil he owes me i will 4ever hate him.

See that's why this will never work, you have a group for 30 people where somebody
always hates somebody "4ever!!!one"...

Just look at the few posts above, That would make for some interesting clan
chat / ventrillo for a few days but that's it.

Kame
17-11-05, 17:41
[ edited ]

wow RL treath..... :o

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 18:02
[ edited ]

Kame
17-11-05, 18:25
threat, if u prefer.

remember im a 'fucking frenchy'

u know u talking all that crap : my mates quit...lving boring...fight frenchies..

hell this game looks boring for you.
btw is ur friend smurf back ??

ive seen him die/zone/stealth a couple of times in MB lately... hell, hes even on vent screamin nonsense when he gets ganked.

my point is this : ive had clan w friends that quit and all that shit, ppl come and go.and this is a game.

[ edited ]

CMaster
17-11-05, 18:35
/me Munches on popcorn.
Keep it up guys, all this shittalk and "I'm an uber vet" masturbaton crap has got me laughing.
"How about when we kill you then?"
"ahh, but how about when we then killed all you!"

classic.

Shia
17-11-05, 18:53
/me Munches on popcorn.
Keep it up guys, all this shittalk and "I'm an uber vet" masturbaton crap has got me laughing.
"How about when we kill you then?"
"ahh, but how about when we then killed all you!"

classic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sweet or Salt on your popcorn sir ^?

solling
17-11-05, 19:05
Hmm off topic question to FF - when was FF formed?

i think around the time NDA quit the first time and cent quit right about then and i think it was a few month before phoenix came us cuz i remeber going there the first time go ur clan app with the rhinoes and shit buying turrets:P

RogerRamjet
17-11-05, 19:10
ive seen him die/zone/stealth a couple of times in MB lately... hell, hes even on vent screamin nonsense when he gets ganked.

Was that when he waited on vent till an EN4CER PPU came to MB and killed him with a judge, then laughed in his face? (figure of speech wise).

Mind you, i imagine most people are annoyed when they get ganked. Multiple onto one person isnt fun now, is it Kame?

Kozmos
17-11-05, 19:19
i think around the time NDA quit the first time and cent quit right about then and i think it was a few month before phoenix came us cuz i remeber going there the first time go ur clan app with the rhinoes and shit buying turrets:P

yeh FF are prolly the oldest clan still around that i can think of though alot of main members have changed your always addin new ppl which has actually kept yer clan alive.

ff was made just after tr split, alexM got the clan key didnt he ? or had somethin to do with ff's start anyway, I remember all that shit happenin at tezla. Cent and Pol were still about for a couple months after that

Kame
17-11-05, 19:21
i dont know what happened in was in another channel and then he came in ours screamin v too loud some shit like 'fuck u vegah u nib'
or maybe 'vegah u nib, fuck you'.
that was that time roger.

whatever.isnt smurf a rilfe PE btw ? pain easer or tsunami ?? huh ??

and no, multiple isnt funny when ur alone.

Vae Victis
17-11-05, 19:28
actually Kame, I died maybe twice, max 4x in the 2 months I played.
I said fucking frenchies because you lot came over from pandora and now you think you can own the server.

/edit
Smurf dying a few times in a row? not likely, but I imagine he'd get pissed then, I know him better than anyone else here except sultana and maybe Kayne. he gets pissed when he dies. everyone gets pissed off when they die. even I (see? Im a man of flesh and blood, not a god) unless when Im heavily drunk, then Im laughing my ass off.
point, first line of the edit, doubt it...

Kozmos
17-11-05, 19:36
I said fucking frenchies because you lot came over from pandora and now you think you can own the server.

/edit
Smurf dying a few times in a row? not likely, but I imagine he'd get pissed then, I know him better than anyone else here except sultana and maybe Kayne. he gets pissed when he dies. everyone gets pissed off when they die. even I (see? Im a man of flesh and blood, not a god) unless when Im heavily drunk, then Im laughing my ass off.
point, first line of the edit, doubt it...

yeh smurf likes winning but absolutley hates dieing, and shows his age when that happens ;)

i remember fightin him in neofrag on my melee tank, was gettin pissed at him takin my legs instanty straight away every fight, started jumpin around, using 5x as more stam boosters lol but he started gettin really fuckin pissed off when i started winning and left :(

yeah hes good, and everyone likes winning, but i remember a looong ass time ago back in NC1, stavr0s sayin somethin to me thats stuck since, "its been a bad day if i havent died atleast 5 times" :p

Zeninja
17-11-05, 22:09
edited for sanity

Kozmos
17-11-05, 22:20
yeah i saw cyl0n post the same driveling shit he copiedoff a website like 2 years ago... zeninja next time atleast make your own flames up instead of just copying something made by some tard that went through a thesaurus and wrote down every alternative to every insult going .....

Zeninja
17-11-05, 22:30
Well it's no more fun if everyone already read it elsewhere (btw it is far more than 2 years old, I first saw it on usenet ages ago)... look I've edited it. Should have just stayed on my first idea :

[ edited ]

RogerRamjet
17-11-05, 22:52
i dont know what happened in was in another channel and then he came in ours screamin v too loud some shit like 'fuck u vegah u nib'
or maybe 'vegah u nib, fuck you'.
that was that time roger.

whatever.isnt smurf a rilfe PE btw ? pain easer or tsunami ?? huh ??

and no, multiple isnt funny when ur alone.

If he was on a PE, it was a judge PE.

So its probably wasnt even smurf.

Clobber
17-11-05, 23:28
smurf the rifle pe isnt...erm smurf.

solling
18-11-05, 09:25

now that is complete and utter bs so is that smurf havent died as well we have been fighting him with r2k and he have died a lot so have anyone so claiming u never die is really really sad

everyone playing the game have had times where they died a lot and once or twice maybee wont cover it by FAR

RogerRamjet
18-11-05, 10:14
now that is complete and utter bs so is that smurf havent died as well we have been fighting him with r2k and he have died a lot so have anyone so claiming u never die is really really sad

everyone playing the game have had times where they died a lot and once or twice maybee wont cover it by FAR

Its funny how Vae Victus isnt even in R2K.

Infact, how is Vae Victus not dying linked to Smurf and R2K at all?

E. Cryton
18-11-05, 12:32
ok guys the pe smurf is a wannabe rifle pe, but theres another smurf, also known as revengers eye, smurfis ... he is a bit more skilled ;).

ok, keep on flaming now :>!

Fluffy']TBH fetish is about Quantity > Quality Players
fought an FF tank yesterday on my spy and made him run like a chick.

feeling better now?

oh, i forgot about jester, isnt he the one whos looking for 1on1s all the time? hm, nevermind about him ...

and what about bugs? shit, i forgot he never fights ppl on his own ...

and asmurmen? hell, he's with bugs all the time, thats why bugs never fights alone...

leaf? hell, hes running around with the other 20 fetish all day long, same as little terror ...

ZERG ZERG ZERG OMFG OMFG UAAAA UAAAAA

you're talking about other clans relying on numbers?
i still got a screenshot, me asking u if uPs and FF could fight clanonly, so FF doesnt bring along other clans, u remember your answer? "haha, lol, no way!".

Lodar
18-11-05, 13:14
Closed for surgery.

/edit: I was planning on re-opening this thread, but based on the intellectual value of some of the posts, decided against it.

Thread closed.