PDA

View Full Version : So, whats next?

Ryen
14-11-05, 22:36
We have neocron 2.1 coming, but I honestly want to know what is coming after that? Will we have new missions? New zones to explore? Antartica? NeoTokyo? Mars? Irata III?

I, for one, would really love to see attention paid towards NeoTokyo, but that's just me.

What about new player models, since the community has never shut up about how bad they are? A new hud, or even the old one coming back? Since it doesn't look like Neocron is going anywhere anytime soon, I hope to see some of these things eventually implemented. As long as you keep the Evolutions coming at a steady pace of 2 a year (Mr.Jones was, in my opinion, the first one. It added a lot to the game. All of it was needed) I'm sure everyone will be happy. I know I'll never cancel my account if that is the case, just because I will be so interested to see what is coming next.

Rekktor, please, Neotokyo :) ? I would really love to see a new city announced sometime soon, even without pictures. Just knowing that it exists would be enough for me.

(Neotokyo should be a democratic city-state currently neutral to the Dome/NC war. Something like TechHaven, only without the smallness)

Tratos
14-11-05, 23:18
The game needs to be finished and polished before another major content expansion like a whole new city is added, the Evolutions should be used to change things like the veg and updating all the mobs and various old models still in the game.

imho

funkeymonkey
14-11-05, 23:22
I Would like to see the old rpos or even better the old old one from beta. The new one is over the top, it just looks a mess.

As for the extra cities i would love to see them, think it will be a good few years before we get one though given the snail pace kk worked at with doy.

giga191
14-11-05, 23:47
The game needs to be finished and polished before another major content expansion like a whole new city is added, the Evolutions should be used to change things like the veg and updating all the mobs and various old models still in the game.

imho agreed, the game is far from getting to the stage where we are running out of things to fix / add promised content

optiplex
15-11-05, 10:31
its gotten no where, [ edited ]

optiplex
15-11-05, 18:25
wheres the freedom of speech ? :mad:

Ryen
16-11-05, 01:15

[ edited ]

ZoVoS
16-11-05, 01:38

you arnt actualy technicaly entiteld to freedome of speach ^_^

aaaaaaaaanyway

where was i. oh ye. erm no wait iv forgoten again gimmi a sec here peeps

EDIT

i remember

imho

i have to totaly agree with that, the games still a bit borked. and even with a graphic overhall there things that need a lil tweeking. thats not a bad thing either, id be happy with what we have now if it was all working perfect. when its all pritified asing working correct then they should worry about promising us new stoofs

Kozmos
16-11-05, 01:47

no such thing when your on a moderated forum that you sign a user agreement for when joining

Riddle
16-11-05, 15:23
No to a new city! Not yet anyways the more we expand the current game the more you spread the thin population amongst zones.

Work on the bugs, get the game 100% stable then add more content.

Why? Because most people who trial this game do not put up with constant synchs, Fatal errors , 50/50 logins like we do! and consequently don't sign up :(