PDA

View Full Version : Client Start up time and no login.

snow_blind
14-11-05, 19:12
Hi guys, i downloaded and tried the trial yesterday but in utter frustration i unistalled it, now i'm downloading again I want to try and work out the problem.

Ok first of all after i clikc play neocron and the launcher dissapears, it would take a good 5/10 minutes for the client window to show up. Client.exe was running but its wasn't appearing.

Second of all when i did get to the login screen and typed in the login and password it just wouldn't do anything, it would be connecting then go back to giving me the option of logining in.

I figured it ws a router problem, i disabled my software firewall openned all the ports, still didn't work, i then DMZ'd my cpmputer still didn't work, i turned off the router firewall still didn't work. My router is a linksys btw.

Any suggestions?

snow_blind
14-11-05, 19:46
Ok fixed.

Just incase anyone has this similar problem in the future here is what I did.

I reinstalled and repatched.

I closed all my running software, virus scanner, firewall, msn messenger. The lot all off and it runs fine and logs in.

I was running Kaspersky AV and Outpost Firewall.

Shia
14-11-05, 20:18
thats maybe why , ur firewall might of been preventing it from entering the net . try add this to ur firewall access.

C:\Program Files\neocron2\NeocronLauncher.exe