PDA

View Full Version : Fight Event on Saturday

Fega
11-11-05, 21:57
Krysm and Me are running an event on the 12th of November, it will be held at Malstrond at 7pm GMT time.

In the event teams will get together and fight it out in a large arena,
Any questions?

remember saturday at 7pm!!!! all welcome :D (need LE out to fight.... hehe)

CMaster
11-11-05, 22:08
Team sizes? Rules? Compeition format?

Suh Duke
12-11-05, 00:14
zerg vs bigger zerg! woot

Toxen
12-11-05, 00:45
Would love it if all ppu's turned upto the fight, Day 3 the first kill while one ppu was taking a name another managed to knife him and sc him to death.

Fega
12-11-05, 13:49
Teams of 4, 1 ppu per team (If all team but the ppu are killed, opposing team wins) and the scoring will be in a ladder style system, the winners of round one go on to fight in round 2 etc etc

pabz
12-11-05, 15:20
a team of blessed hybrids and ppu allowed?

braydagner
12-11-05, 15:39
damn...first fight night i've seen in a while, and me unable to install neocron. :/ go windows!

Mechanicus
12-11-05, 15:40
i think a ppu should be allowed to continue fighting BUT if he isnt rezzing for more than 30 seconds its a loss, not hard to kill a rezzing ppu and adds a bit more challenge to playing the ppu

CMaster
12-11-05, 15:54
Sounds good - and damnit Bray - make NC work and get back in game. We need you man.

Fega
12-11-05, 16:28
All you'r comments are being taking into account and will help with the final set of rules, I should think that a team of blessed hybs would overpower it so we might not allow that, we'll see, we'll see ;)

Black Mamba
12-11-05, 18:18
why doesnt anyone fight properly. no ppus no blessed hybs no stealth just tanks pes spys apus none of the holy heal and buff crap

with ppus in there team with decent apu ppu = teh win, same old boring outcome

SorkZmok
12-11-05, 18:25
why doesnt anyone fight properly. no ppus no blessed hybs no stealth just tanks pes spys apus none of the holy heal and buff crap

with ppus in there team with decent apu ppu = teh win, same old boring outcomeAmen.

If i want boring monk fights, i just raid crp. o_O

Fega
12-11-05, 20:00
Monk rule:

Each team may only have a total of 2 monks!
BUT
Of those 2 monks only 1 may be a PPU

Team example would be:
Tank, Pe, Apu, Ppu.
or
Tank, Pe, Hybrid apu, Ppu

Asurmen Spec Op
13-11-05, 00:17
wasnt to bad.

Fega
13-11-05, 15:47
More fights tonight (sunday) at the same place and time :) your chance to try again :D

Should be more organised we hope :D

CMaster
13-11-05, 23:28
Thanks for putting the effort into these events.
Was interesting to do, although I really had trouble scraping teams together - I also had issues with the way one match was run, but hey everyone makes mistakes (god knows not all my races went off hitch free).

I always think this sounds like a good idea, but actually it lacks something to it - next big "team fight" event, I think I'll pass on, and just try and get more op wars in.

ANyway, thanks again, Sinesp/Fega and Krysm.Oh and plaudits for the all spy/PE team FETISH fielded, altough Reveging the crowd was a bit low.

LiL T
14-11-05, 03:20
aww crap thats twice I have missed some fun :(