PDA

View Full Version : Faction Shifting for The Elite....

naimex
11-11-05, 03:10
Fun thing happened the other day as I was on my way to a lil opwar...

As I zoned my faction changed itself, and it took 2 zones until it went back to normal :)

Thought it looked funny, so IŽll share...

http://www.naimex.dk/funneh.jpg

Hostile to own clan :p

CMaster
11-11-05, 03:28
Heh, its far from unhead of for people to be permenatnly booted across factions for no reason. Happened to clanmates - my guess is being clanned managed to pull you back. Also, see attachment for a bit of "WTF" ness

sanityislost
11-11-05, 05:20
lol sweet.

a lil ot, but i had a weird bug in NF tonight my mate was as if he had a LE in.
Couldnt target him with wepons on but without i could 8| :wtf: 8|

SiL ..:..

giga191
11-11-05, 09:58
lol sweet.

a lil ot, but i had a weird bug in NF tonight my mate was as if he had a LE in.
Couldnt target him with wepons on but without i could 8| :wtf: 8|

SiL ..:.. it's like that until the LEed person dies once, and then it's as if he's none LEed

Skusty
11-11-05, 15:01
lol :lol:

Crest
11-11-05, 15:32
I remeber in Via 3 a few months back.
I was doing some stranger killing with my spy, you know, you see a guy, pull gun and shoot while someone shouts (SNIPE is in Zone xxxx). I hit stealth and sunk down the sewers ... When I had zoned My stealth did not run off, I had all holy spells on me (Shelter, Deflector, and all resists spells) .... I could draw a gun and my stealth did not run off ... I zoned a few times but this still stayed with me.

Eventually some tanks ganked me with a CS, after i had claimed many Sculps. I had a damabe boost on me too.... So although i had been buffed I was boosted and could be tracked ....

Happened once and never again

Kozmos
11-11-05, 22:27
I zoned into PP back on saturn a hell of a long time ago now and became LE'd to anyone targetting me, nobody could shoot/damage me but i could target everyone else fine, was fuckin great fun till a GM come and cockslapped me :(

E. Cryton
11-11-05, 22:32
wtf, 2 x melee boost, 2 x resist boost ?
0_o

RogerRamjet
11-11-05, 22:35
There was a fight at Gravis where everyone sycnhed out, and i synched back in after relog with 5 s/ds on me.

E. Cryton
11-11-05, 22:37
l33t h4x, gimme that!

Crest
12-11-05, 01:51
Since we on about strange things ..... here are a few

I think Att 20 leaves little to the imagination

Transformer
12-11-05, 07:07
Fun thing happened the other day as I was on my way to a lil opwar...

As I zoned my faction changed itself, and it took 2 zones until it went back to normal :)

this happened to me in NC1, although it was quite convienent. i was about to spend all night changing factions but instead i zoned into PP1 and i changed factions, there was a clan leader for that faction and i joined up in the clanned and it made me stay in it. was quite awesome.

Spoon
12-11-05, 17:16
I got a character that's in City Admin because of this bug, it was permenant for him, happened about a year ago...

Also, about a year ago, a TT Tank I have, went to the Monster/Insect faction(see pic)...

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7756

Top that kids...... :lol:

Freaky Fryd
14-11-05, 18:07
wtf, 2 x melee boost, 2 x resist boost ?
0_o

I've had that before, both with sync bugs (zone and all of a sudden I have 3 heals running on me) and also having double ppu buffs (or even my own) on me for a few seconds (likely due to server communication lag)