PDA

View Full Version : Bot hunting day

ZoVoS
10-11-05, 01:11
for one day only all DOY bots should have a DOY centeral processer added to the loot list. then the entier day should be classed as bot hunting day where every city runner goes out in his rhyno/glider on foot whatever n bags as many doy bots as he can

all the chips can be traded for things from money to special trophies to unique apartment items or even unique items kk makes

instead of a spawn event make it so that we have to raid the enemy mobs

i would say make it so city runners can hunt cops n storms but you would need to make a new mob with actual fire power instead of the pitifull shock guns they have now or it would be un fair

mercs can hunt both and trade both in

just a lil sumin to break up the normality

make the doy day different from the copbot day then doy will know where to go to get some good pking done and vice versa

sultana
10-11-05, 03:39
Souds great, you could even have it so only the mobs in Anarchy Zones dropped the central proccessor and of course, tell both alliances of the event. So we could get some actual risk in hunting the mobs.

Scanner Darkly
10-11-05, 15:04
This would make for an excellent event. Like all the ideas so far.

Riddle
10-11-05, 15:08
Mess with the loot pool?

you should know better by now :p

Although i like the idea

Skusty
10-11-05, 16:45
Ye...but good luck for us Pros to hunt players in the deserts because we can run into a bot that kills you 1 2 dead....

SorkZmok
10-11-05, 19:18
Like the idea, but...

If you remember how often they tried to change stuff about the loot pool and everytime it went horribly wrong, i hardly doubt they will ever manage to implement that. :lol:

netster
10-11-05, 22:19
anarchy breed trophy? never! TG 4 tHe WIN!

vashtyphoon78
11-11-05, 01:09
i find DoY bot shots really easy to dodge if you have 70/70 ath/agi or more....there shots are like balls of fire that track but can miss you.

Clive tombstone
11-11-05, 01:34
HTF do you dodge NPC shots??

ZoVoS
11-11-05, 05:10
u hide behind walls

stuf like doy bots can be dodged if u put sumin in front of u

like the pillers in the ruins or another person :angel: or a tree

well from what i remember trying to meele one (and i did kill it... pob FTW took ages taking a single bot healing my self deflectoring running around the pillar hitting him ducking FAST lol)

one on one the bots are easy for me. but then im a tank i have speced against these bots from day one specificaly

basicaly the bots are only hard when they do the whole ant colony thing.. (million bots rush u and ur dead no matter whos ppu'in u)

but if u try n pick em of u will do fine... if u have a ppu u should total nail em. they cant scratch me 1 on 1 on my hyb so ppu apu/tank/anything should be fine. spys can snipe em. pe's have good def against em

EDIT

oh n like i said :D it will be open season on doy runners hunting players. so maby to assist they should ad a few cop bots in prime doy bot locations. not to many

and ye i supose ur right. scruing with the drop list does cause... soooooo many problems... we didnt hvae tronic parts in nc 1 for sooooo long :'( all them books i could have made if only i had the tronics =]

im sure eventualy they will get the hang of doing simple stuf like changing loot lists :angel: