PDA

View Full Version : Seriously feeling temped...

Transformer
07-11-05, 05:54
i think i'm going to reactivate after i just recieved news that some of my 2 old friends are acutally playing NC right now and are going to most likely keep playing....for now their names may remain unspoken because i'm too lazy to annouce it...i just want to know who from saturn still plays? tempt me to come back damnit! lol

tomparadox
07-11-05, 06:04
After a long while I too am tempted to come back, to see how things are going. Having some problems activating my account though, will get it eventualy.

Hope to see some people i know still on!

Terayon
07-11-05, 06:47
Im coming back also :). I've just been way to busy to actualy play nc for a long time, and for another week to come.

Riddle
07-11-05, 12:30
OMG OMG OMG

Seeing to many of these i'm coming back threads! :angel:

Good news tbh ;)

Vampire222
07-11-05, 12:45
Wow sucks, so i guess i be coming back to play on pvp server, with my tank at the very least, how do i get my char transferred there, send a mail still, or is it automatid now?

Jailbird
07-11-05, 12:51
lets have an "am coming back" sticky thread

am just waiting on getting myself a working CC!

Dribble Joy
07-11-05, 12:59
Wow sucks, so i guess i be coming back to play on pvp server, with my tank at the very least, how do i get my char transferred there, send a mail still, or is it automatid now?
Send a mail to account@neocron.com, to get things rolling.

Eckhart
07-11-05, 13:02
Spent yesterday redownloading and patching the client, reactivating tonight. Hope to see some of you ingame :)

Transformer
07-11-05, 14:19
well i'm up and ingame, i believe i saw tomparadox last night (US EST). good to see a lot of returning people, lets just hope we all stay lol.

Bugs Gunny
07-11-05, 14:32
Yeah, i saw tomparadox's low level ppu afk in plaza too.
I also saw Stevie wonder's belt in plaza 2, downstairs near the shops.
I was kind enough to pick up the contents for mr YO :-)

Riddle
07-11-05, 14:58
You guys should come back to Terra tbh not Neptune it's kind of died a death :rolleyes:

zii
07-11-05, 15:19
Even though Neptune is quiet, we're still having fun. Send one char to Neptune, and another to Terra.

sanityislost
07-11-05, 17:53
RAwr sup wb!

SiL ..:..

SorkZmok
07-11-05, 19:42
OMG, seen you ingame already! :)

Nice to see you back, hope to see you around at crp. ;)

SO MANY PEOPLE COMING BACK, THIS IS SOME MAD SHIZZLE!1

System
08-11-05, 08:58
I've thought about it... but still aint sure... after c2p screwing me over $200.00 kinda pissed me off away from this game. I still have my accounts and one still active for the time being but... I don't know, something big has got to happen with this game in order for me to come back.

And Sup Goggle! long ass time since i've seen you around, where the hell is divide! anyways cya around

-- Diablos --

hegemonic
08-11-05, 10:27
Spent yesterday redownloading and patching the client, reactivating tonight. Hope to see some of you ingame :)
Can't wait to have you back ingame! See you there.

Vampire222
08-11-05, 12:04
after c2p screwing me over $200.00 kinda pissed me off away from this game.

Howd they manage to do that...

SorkZmok
08-11-05, 12:44
lets have an "am coming back" sticky thread

am just waiting on getting myself a working CC!
And more old peeps coming back. Ain't it sweet?

And don't bother with neptune, terra is doing great atm.

Transformer
08-11-05, 14:21
I've thought about it... but still aint sure... after c2p screwing me over $200.00 kinda pissed me off away from this game. I still have my accounts and one still active for the time being but... I don't know, something big has got to happen with this game in order for me to come back.

And Sup Goggle! long ass time since i've seen you around, where the hell is divide! anyways cya around

-- Diablos --

how bout mrpeepers (real one) and uber_dude making an appearance? as of right now they are both playing

Ryen
08-11-05, 16:09
Dear god the population is going to rise high as fuck. Here's hoping KK takes advantage of this and starts a new marketing campaign.