PDA

View Full Version : I'm Coming BACK!!!!

Super Mario
05-11-05, 18:06
O.k it's been 8 long months but finally i now have the means in which to return to Nc.

I suppose a lot of people dont care but i thought i would let yous all know just for maybe the odd one or 2 that will!

T-minus 2 weeks (maybe sooner) and counting wOOt :D

FlashFF
05-11-05, 18:41
No feckin way you crazy fool!
I was wondering where you'd got too lol

sanityislost
05-11-05, 18:45
Woooo mario ya sexy bitch!

SiL ..:..

Skusty
05-11-05, 18:52
Ive seen you on the forums but not ingame...hm...

Riddle
05-11-05, 20:02
OMG so many returning ! YEAH! :D

Transformer
05-11-05, 20:03
wb...makes it so tempting

naimex
05-11-05, 20:31
Oh no, Not Mario again...

Noone will be able to get a good Swamp run anymore then :(

(For those that donīt understand why: "Cuz hes out getting krinakh MUSHROOMS")

Well, yea... if you share the loot, I'll welcome you back :p

CMaster
05-11-05, 21:19
Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another MMORPG.

SorkZmok
05-11-05, 21:27
I got absolutely no clue who you are but welcome back.

I really like it, there's sooo many people coming back these days. It's getting more and more. There's also quite a lot of complete noobs on the servers, more than the last time i've been playing at least.

naimex
05-11-05, 21:29
Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another MMORPG.

I can just see the evolution of such a game...

Game: Mario Online
Exp1: The Fungus of Doom
Exp2: Revenge of the Fungus
Exp3: Mushrooms of Glory
Exp4: Guardians of the Shroom

Super Mario
06-11-05, 04:27
@FlashFF well dude never thought you would ever play again lol but yea i had to move and got pulled away from my neocrock (livin in Ireland now :lol: ) Also (dont laugh) am supervisor at a Kfc over here (not the best dosh but good enough for me lol)

@ SiL Thanks man i think i missed yous the most always brightened up me night glad to see i am comin back to some of the old skool ;)

@naimex better get collecting cause the mushroom horder isa comming back for more!!(Might be persuaded to share for a Power Flower or two ;) )

and for those who are tempted at commin back i suggest you do as this (as i remember it) one of teh best games in all teh WORLD SO MARIO IS BACK IN "THE PLUMBERS REVENGE!!" MWAHAHAHAHA

*cough*

but back to the point ... well the last patch i had was 132. (And as fun as it is reading ALL the patch notes :rolleyes: ) i was wondering wether someone could summerise what changes have happened since i left!!! (Love yous ALL)

sanityislost
06-11-05, 04:29
yay! will be cool do have you back mate, always fun to be on a drunk killing spree with you :D :D :D

Super Mario
06-11-05, 04:38
Lol maybe fun to die again in NC (seemed it was all i was ever doing lol) so whats changed man what new toys have come about and did they Fix the WoC thingy??

sanityislost
06-11-05, 04:40
umm...i dunno lol just came back 5 days ago...made another monk so lvling her

Tho there is some new places to get booze in DoY

eprodigy
06-11-05, 04:42
uh changes hmm.. uh

hmm cant think of any..

im sure they changed something!

Super Mario
06-11-05, 04:44
awsome man love teh booze!!! Hmm thinking it maybe a sign that we is all comming back i still have to wait till i get me broadband sorted lol (using dial up ATM :( and takes too long D/Ling all the patches :( :( :( )

sanityislost
06-11-05, 04:45
onoz dial up :/

vewwy evil shit dude.

Super Mario
06-11-05, 04:47
i is only on dial-up for the next week or two then i get teh faster one (Altho living out in teh sticks i might only get a one meg connection :s) but if i could i would even play NC on dial up!!

FlashFF
06-11-05, 19:38
lol KFC for teh win (you traitor). Doing a degree myself.
BTW, Gimme all ye stuff! lol
That way you can start fresh...
yeah right, worth a shot tho lol

Nullvoid
09-11-05, 03:13
good to see you got things sorted out m8, won't be seeing you ingame however :o