PDA

View Full Version : My apology for bobleponge and to NC community.

Tantta
02-11-05, 04:48
Right, i meant to post this shit for bobleponge at private forum message but couldnt because of some "free space" error thingie so i just post this to public.

Right, this is reaaallly hard to explain to me because i cant find the words, and i suck with english language.

About the "movie", well i wasnt meant to post the video, that happened to as accident.
Why did i make the video? that happened for quite long time ago, i was playing around with Movie maker and i was trying to learn make some effects and cutting the video (so i was using your video to improve my skills with it).
Even the credit titles is fake and all.

what happened was i gave a url for wrong god damn video...
I meant to post video about Phase Musical chairs
http://koti.mbnet.fi/thantos/kaikkee/musical_chairs_phaze.rar (wich can be found from there)
dont know how i gave wrong url..

dude, believe me, if i wouldnt had such a crappy english language i would explain you better, but i beg you for understanding and forgiveness for all this what happened. movie was fake and it was meant only for my eyes, im in deep shit now and i dont know how i would explain all this for nc community, feels really bad.

maybe, now i just maybe i dont know you might give me a little help here or tips what i should do.
I prolly just remove my forum account and cancel all, i was about to come back to nc but this all is so embarrassed that i dont know what to do.

With all respect.
- Tantta

*finds a hole and hides*

Asurmen Spec Op
02-11-05, 06:22
Chears for posting a sorry message, most would just ignore it like it never happened

Dade Murphey
02-11-05, 06:59
Takes a lot of balls to apoligize in public...even if you're just some dude behind a computer screen...don't think the error is something you should ditch your forum acct for or anything or quit the game for...stay around...we need more players :)

Kozmos
02-11-05, 07:01
what was the video you posted in the first place ? :>

RogerRamjet
02-11-05, 10:13
Apology accepted.

Now come back to NC :D

Riddle
02-11-05, 11:05
Fair play to you for a public apology :D
Really takes some integrity, something sorely missing from some posters ;)

Either way the Video FUCKING Rocks.

P.S. COME BACK!! Don't Worry :)

bobleponge
02-11-05, 12:40
Ok, so Apology accepted.

I understands why you made her, but the probleme is that this video has copyright for music and you did not ask for permission to post it on the forum.That not me disturb not that you work again some video but that this not.

If some need help I can always try of you help.

CMaster
02-11-05, 13:12
Like the guys say - you got a lot of balls to come out and say it in public. And bob seems satisfied, so thats cool.
Also - DL the musical chairs video guys, It really is hilarious.