PDA

View Full Version : NCPD mini resistor run broken?

SorkZmok
01-11-05, 22:14
It seems i can't start the mission, if i go to the NCPD and talk to the NPC, he gives me the mission yet it doesn't show up in my F8 mission window. Is that normal and does it still work or what is going on?

I tried going to Ind 1 but the guy there won't talk to me so it seems i can't get the run to work.

Anyone else had that problem and knows how to fix it?

CMaster
01-11-05, 22:54
Put in an ingame ticket, and a GM will come fix lightfield.

Mr Kot
01-11-05, 23:03
It's working fine for me.

SorkZmok
01-11-05, 23:44
Gah, its just not working on mars, thread can be closed.

RogerRamjet
02-11-05, 00:09
Rofl, dont try it solo.

Castoff
02-11-05, 02:01
I did this on my tank. It took a while. It is very over powered.

First talk to Commissioner Lightfoot.

First mission is to kill " Johnny Five " in Ind sect 1. You have to talk to Moe Wilkins he appears red to you. Don't kill him. You talk to him and he spawns " Johnny Five " and 4 of his body guards = death. Well I got a PPU & a body guard of my own so I could get a rez. My body guard died. Finally I got the guards killed. My body guard got a rez. We went after " Johnny Five " well he did, as I died again I got a rez and off I go to kill " Johnny Five " finally win that battle.

Second Mission is to find the NEXT NPC who is dead on the floor somewhere in OZ 1. He moves around so you have to look for him.
Be prepared to run or die. Soon as you click on the corpse it spawns 4 Body guards. Well I did that and lived to tell about it.

Third mission is to Kill the Boss. You have to talk to the Bride inside the church in OZ 5. She has a tag over her head so you will know her. It takes a while to coax her to call the groom " Pavel ( The Tulip ) Kowalski " Ie the Boss who you have to kill. Problem is he also has 4 body guards. Here is where I had problem as I got 3 of the guards killed and the mission timed out :( I had no choice but to cancel it and start it all over again. From the beginning. ) I did manage to get it done. I had PPU support I also used a AOE weapon to kill the guards. It worked much better.

Probably would make a good clan event :)

IceStorm
02-11-05, 02:51
It's easier to go anti-city, do the anti-city run, and switch back to pro-city.

The NCPD CPU run is far, far harder than the anti-city run, especially if you don't have a PPU shoved up your ass.

Castoff
02-11-05, 04:53
It's easier to go anti-city, do the anti-city run, and switch back to pro-city.

The NCPD CPU run is far, far harder than the anti-city run, especially if you don't have a PPU shoved up your ass.

I have been told that if you leave Anti and come Pro the chip pops out. I have heard that about the CM one as well.

IceStorm
02-11-05, 05:27
There isn't an alliance flag in NC for items, only a Faction flag. The CM chip is faction locked, but the anti and pro chips are not since the faction flag can apparently only be set for a single faction per item.

Riddle
02-11-05, 11:41
Are these mini resistors viable in a setup? and what class would benefit from it ?

SorkZmok
02-11-05, 12:18
Tanks and lowtech PEs can use em. The other classes don't need em.

Riddle
02-11-05, 14:26
Tanks and lowtech PEs can use em. The other classes don't need em.
Why? in addition to PPR or Instead of PPR?

commerzgandalf
02-11-05, 15:03
Why? in addition to PPR or Instead of PPR?
addition

zii
02-11-05, 18:13
Does anyone know which NPC you have to speak with to start the NCPD mission?

Castoff
02-11-05, 21:59
Does anyone know which NPC you have to speak with to start the NCPD mission?

Commissioner Lightfield upstairs in NCPD HQ
Walk in the front door, turn left go, up the lift, follow the hall around to the door. Go into the room and go streight, he is setting at the desk. :)
After you complete each mission, you have to go back to him.

zii
02-11-05, 23:33
Thanks Castoff.

Castoff
03-11-05, 01:59
Thanks Castoff.

No Problem :)

Asurmen Spec Op
03-11-05, 03:29
Useless tbh

SorkZmok
03-11-05, 08:33
Useless tbh
Depends tbh

I've made up some fine PE setups. And a tank can benefit from it aswell. I'd rather get +10 to 3 resists that cost me 2 to 3 points each instead of 5 str that i don't need and some health. More point efficiency.

RogerRamjet
03-11-05, 10:35
Depends tbh

I've made up some fine PE setups. And a tank can benefit from it aswell. I'd rather get +10 to 3 resists that cost me 2 to 3 points each instead of 5 str that i don't need and some health. More point efficiency.

Argh youve told everyone.

SorkZmok
03-11-05, 10:44
NUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH as swin would say. :lol:
Too late to edit my post onoz!

Btw, when's swin coming back? And where's Xeno? Haven't seen him in ages...