PDA

View Full Version : November is customer reactivation month

Ryen
01-11-05, 17:04
Really, it is. I came back in anticipation of Evol 2.1 only to find all of the Mr.jones missions. The Mr.Jones missions are great KK, I only wish you had more of them so the game would only be a grind in some parts. Evol 2.2 should focus on changing the game from a grind into a shit-ton of missions that aren't just "Kill 5 of this".

So, now that the game has really improved, people are returning. Most in anticipation of the huge change coming about (Evol 2.1), some just because everyone else is doing is and they want to be cool.

Returning? Post why, also feel free to give critisim where it is due. Also praise, since KK is actually trying to get the game on track.

SorkZmok
01-11-05, 18:45
There really have been a lot of old people coming back. It's amazing!

I just did, but it only took me so long cause we couldn't get our phone and internet shit sorted...otherwise i would've never stopped playing. ;)

Riddle
01-11-05, 18:56
Me thinks some people have got tired of WOW :p

But good to have them all back!

Kozmos
01-11-05, 20:07
Me thinks some people have got tired of WOW :p

But good to have them all back!

most got tired of wow a long time ago

thing is, we come back for neptune thinking it was that 'hardcore' pvp server KK had been rambling on about for years just to find its a LE server

Riddle
01-11-05, 21:01
most got tired of wow a long time ago

thing is, we come back for neptune thinking it was that 'hardcore' pvp server KK had been rambling on about for years just to find its a LE server

Then come to Terra more Non LE there than LE tbh :angel:

Opar
01-11-05, 21:18
If I wasn't so skint i'd come back too. But ya know, I'm still watching you!

Kame
01-11-05, 22:05
Might have to do with seasons... when winter comes ppl chill inside more so they are more likely to play PC.

Riddle
01-11-05, 22:16
As long as there is more people comeing back for what ever reason i'm happy!

Kozmos
01-11-05, 22:49
Then come to Terra more Non LE there than LE tbh :angel:

nah thats allright, i want neptune as neptune was supposed to be :/

Riddle
02-11-05, 00:48
nah thats allright, i want neptune as neptune was supposed to be :/

Then don't hold your breath :lol:

Viper 911
02-11-05, 01:58
if a payment method i can use comes to light, i'll be back on a flash until then, i'll be watching over the forums, seeing whats moving in the world of NC

Kozmos
02-11-05, 02:32
if a payment method i can use comes to light, i'll be back on a flash until then, i'll be watching over the forums, seeing whats moving in the world of NC

I use splashplastic for just about everything i spend online now, its used on NC with paybycash

IceStorm
02-11-05, 05:37
Anyone using this as a "comeback month" has a really short term memory. KK typically goes into "hibernation" around the middle of November and doesn't emerge until the start of February. Apparently Europe has those two and a half months "off", or at least the Devs usually do.

Do I need to remind you of what happened in NC1 with patch ~160, or what happened in NC2 last year with char corruption?

If we get lucky, they won't make any major changes until February.

Riddle
02-11-05, 11:49
Anyone using this as a "comeback month" has a really short term memory. KK typically goes into "hibernation" around the middle of November and doesn't emerge until the start of February. Apparently Europe has those two and a half months "off", or at least the Devs usually do.

Do I need to remind you of what happened in NC1 with patch ~160, or what happened in NC2 last year with char corruption?

If we get lucky, they won't make any major changes until February.

Well Evo 2.1 was promised within 2-3 months (Date 31st Aug iirc) so they got till the end of November for the big patch :D

Of course this upgrade will be free of charge for all Neocron 2 customers and will be released in several large packages. We are aiming to complete this process within the next 2-3 months.

Well they now have just a month to dish out several large packages! Cross those fingers ;)

http://cp.neocron.com/5/planfiles?lang=en&id=142&

IceStorm
02-11-05, 12:37
You haven't learned by now to take any timetable KK gives you and double it, at the minimum?

ajcuk2
02-11-05, 12:42
Yep, Im a Evo2.1 reactivater :D

Had a lot more fun in the last two weeks with neocron that I ever did before - mostly due to the support of Phoenix, and our roleplaying antics :D

Also, the mentality of many players seems to have changed for the better - less random ganking by capped runners vs my 10/10 noob, more help on the help channel and generally nicer, more co-operative teams.

Zefrian
02-11-05, 12:58

That is a *very* interesting developement. I think: Therefore most of the players aren't really interested in (heavy) PvP, or in the way of PvP done on Neptune.

That's a good point for discussions about PvP <-> RolePlay.

Back to topic:

It seems to be true, that many "old Runners" are coming back ... in the last day's i saw some of them ... it's a positive surprise :)

Riddle
02-11-05, 14:15
You haven't learned by now to take any timetable KK gives you and double it, at the minimum?

I'm just quoteing the planfile M8 not my opinion tbh.

Lets just wait and see :cool: