PDA

View Full Version : Scary movie ; ;

Lexxuk
31-10-05, 03:05
I just watched Alien - Directors cut, followed by Aliens - Special edition, and its really scary, but not as scary as watching The Ring in the middle of the night, alone, now that movie really freaked me out...

Maybe should stay up all night or something, not that I'm scared of aliens or anything :angel:

giga191
31-10-05, 03:08
unreal stuff never creeps me out, human stuff is scarier

Lexxuk
31-10-05, 03:27
But its Alien, so if your tummy rumbles cause your hungry... OMG KILL ME!! etc.. :lol: :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
31-10-05, 04:50
The ring made me laugh

canuma100
31-10-05, 05:32
THAT is Scary :angel:

ZoVoS
31-10-05, 08:14
theres a game on atari st

its the only non real life situation i have ever been scared in. wish i could remember its name

think it began with s

and URGH i supose AVP on the atari jaguar... i nearly kacked my self seeing aliesn coming out the vents. or walking along only to be face hugged

apart from that no film or book or anything has realy scared me

retr0n
31-10-05, 11:38
apart from that no film or book or anything has realy scared me

Has anybody ever been scared by a book?

Skusty
31-10-05, 11:39
THAT is Scary :angel:
Ye really scary :rolleyes:

ZoVoS
01-11-05, 07:45
there are quite a few books that are scarie out there... u try reading molecular biology for the 180+ iq n tell me ur not scared ur brains gona catch on fire :P

but seriosuly there must be some scarie books out there. iv read many books that are much more real than there movie counterparts... especialy if ur high or drunk and its a dark night n ur tired. then ur head plays all sorts of tricks on u (remembers a time that wolves were coming out of the walls) *shudders*

Zeninja
01-11-05, 11:07
and URGH i supose AVP on the atari jaguar...
Usually, games are adapted from success movies or books : but the funny thing with AvP is, that the movie was planned and made YEARS after its first videogame version was out.

her.
01-11-05, 19:24
tbh...i just went and saw 2....and I thought it wasnt so much scary but just sick and demented that u will cringe a lil bit...sure as hell kno i did :P

Vae Victis
01-11-05, 19:53
The Ring? shit man that movie is wack.

that very same "girl" looks 90% like the one from The Grudge.
and from another movie/game that I cant remember atm.

btw there was a clip somehwere on the net, of like 20 japanse girls watching The Ring, and at the end of the movie a girl dressed as that freak showed up from underneath the TV.
ALL those girls cried and ran, hahaha

Xiphias
02-11-05, 12:45
anyone played F.E.A.R. yet?

that game is so much like The Ring its untrue, only game that has ever made me jump, and yes The Ring is scary :(

RogerRamjet
02-11-05, 17:04
The original Doom still makes me jump.

Quality.

Vae Victis
02-11-05, 18:25
FEAR ftw.

Asurmen Spec Op
02-11-05, 20:21
Fear is so-so.

Scanner Darkly
03-11-05, 17:43
anyone played F.E.A.R. yet?

that game is so much like The Ring its untrue, only game that has ever made me jump, and yes The Ring is scary :(

Yep I'm near the end of it now. I think Monolith drew quite heavily on Ringu and a bunch of other SE Asian films for inspiration. Have to say that game scared me more than any film has for the last few years. My problem with FEAR is that until near the end, it doesn't have enough variety of game play - I think we have all been spoiled by HL2's driving, boating and ant lion (made me think of Singapore's mighty Merlion :lol: ) shenanigans and now every regular FPS has a hard time measuring up to it.

I saw (the Japanese) Ring (Ringu) when I was all alone on a windy night. The lights were off and couple of times lighting whipped into my lounge, at all the scariest moments in the film. It was shown on Channel 4 around midnight and I savoured the delicious horror of it all. As for the Hollywood remakes, pox on them.