PDA

View Full Version : assigned a useless ip

ZoVoS
30-10-05, 03:43
and again i find i ported into an ip that was totaly blocked from half the interweb (llove that word. net should be renamed web). taken weeks for virgin net to fix it

>_< IF THERE DAM INTERNET WASNT SO GREAT FOR GAMES ID CANSEL I TELLS U

ahhh

just wanted to know if anybodys ever had this before? found them self assigned a ip adress thats totaly useless because a large number of sites just load white???

nebody atal been ported into a ip address that wont load a large number of webpages?

(finaly had to spam virgin becase gunbound stoped working... dont mind losing fourms or sumin but loosing the ability to play games... ARGH)

LiL T
30-10-05, 03:52
and again i find i ported into an ip that was totaly blocked from half the interweb (llove that word. net should be renamed web). taken weeks for virgin net to fix it

>_< IF THERE DAM INTERNET WASNT SO GREAT FOR GAMES ID CANSEL I TELLS U

ahhh

just wanted to know if anybodys ever had this before? found them self assigned a ip adress thats totaly useless because a large number of sites just load white???

nebody atal been ported into a ip address that wont load a large number of webpages?

(finaly had to spam virgin becase gunbound stoped working... dont mind losing fourms or sumin but loosing the ability to play games... ARGH)

Your ISP is shit that is all

Lexxuk
30-10-05, 04:13
Static IP, I've had the same IP (212.159.*.*) since 2002 I think, though I really want a new one, kinda gets boring knowing your IP :cool:

[TgR]KILLER
30-10-05, 10:20
got the same ip since we got internet :p but don't know it straight out of my head tho never need it. but if i see it i can reconise it.

ZoVoS
30-10-05, 20:30
need i remind u my isp my be shit but i am almost sinc and fre freeeeeee when i play and have been since the dawn of time :angel:

mmm im asuming ppl use vigin cos the no questions asked no contract internet so alot of ips get black listed cos evil lil hackers *whistels* get them black listed grr