PDA

View Full Version : Neptune --> Terra Transfer

ajcuk2
28-10-05, 13:07
Does anyone know how long this takes roughly? I sent my email and received a ticket on monday, and havent heard a twitch back from kk since. Really annoying, specially as I know others who got transfered within 24 hours. Do I need to email anyone other than accout@neocron.com?

james_finn
28-10-05, 13:09
nope but send an e-mail with the following:

Account name:
Character Name:
Current Server:
Destination Server:
Alternative Name 1:
Alternative Name 2:
Alternative Name 3:

And then they should do it pretty promptly! If not Id recommend PMing a mod with the ticket number from your e-mail!

Delphi

Riddle
28-10-05, 13:10
WTF? you can't transfer from Neptune can you?

I thought it was only Old Pandor players who could move before it went PvP?

Angel2002
28-10-05, 13:11
Only the old player from Pandore can transfer to a other server ;)

Riddle
28-10-05, 13:15
Only the old player from Pandore can transfer to a other server ;)

Thanks thought i had missed that announcement :lol:

ajcuk2
28-10-05, 13:33
It *IS* an old Pandore player, I havent even logged onto the server since it went PvP. So I Should be able to transfer accross from a screenshot taken way back

Riddle
28-10-05, 14:13
It *IS* an old Pandore player, I havent even logged onto the server since it went PvP. So I Should be able to transfer accross from a screenshot taken way back

Thats cool , just sounded weird as you used Neptune ;)

And yes the database snapshot is the point of item transfer afaik :angel:

vashtyphoon78
28-10-05, 15:11
yeah normal char transfers would be crap....powerlevel on neptune and get all ur rare items n crap u need then transfer to terra and gank all with your safeslot of doom :lol:

Seraphin[69]
28-10-05, 15:23
Don't be stupid :-p

If it's a pandore > Terra maybe it's possible, but with the database snapshot so it means transfert of your char + inventory + gogo but not the appartements etc...

Spoon
28-10-05, 16:00
ahhh, nm...

Zeninja
28-10-05, 16:10
Transfer is from the database capture of September 7th.

A snapshot of your inventory+qb+armor+imps+gog on Pandore has been taken including vehicules, epic items, and appartement/clan keys (though any of your appartement keys will be reset to a clear one)

I asked via email (account@neocron.com) last week for a transfer from neptune to terra, it took them about 10 minutes to do the job.

Try using this form :

Subject: Pandore transfer

- Account name:
- Char name:
- Destination server:
- Alternative name 1:
- Alternative name 2:
- Alternative name 3:

See : http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=128117

ajcuk2
28-10-05, 16:47
10 mins? ARRRRRRRRGH!

Im up to 150 hrs ++

Dammit. KK doesnt like me.

ajcuk2
29-10-05, 22:31
Has kk died over the last week? I've emailed account@neocron 4 times now, and for good measure have been asked odin, thantos and niddhog about it. Afaik, no-one has even seen my emails, much less actually done what they did for ALLMOST EVERYONE ELSE and just transfered the character. as of monday morning, that'll be two weeks and counting just to get my request acknowledged. :mad:

Nidhogg
30-10-05, 00:03
Hmm, I passed the your message on. Looks like it's stuck in someone's support queue. I'll try and shake it back out - apologies for the delay.

N

ajcuk2
30-10-05, 01:05
:angel:

Woohoo! Hail to Nidhogg!

Thanks for the reply :) - hopefully I'll be lomming to hacknet on monday.

ajcuk2
31-10-05, 11:14
Character Transfered :D

Brammers
31-10-05, 12:36
Character Transfered :D

Cool! See you later ingame!