PDA

View Full Version : OMG i finally made it!!

SorkZmok
28-10-05, 09:54
Right. Here's my returning thread. Right out of my sexy castle. It's gonna be a short one, i broke my shoulder and can only type with my left hand. Sucks. :(

Reactivated yesterday, logged in and had quite some fun. Though i already got ppu zerged at cycrow. (Some things never change i guess... :lol: )

So, who's still around i know? Already met some but not as many as i thought.
I also need vent/teamspeak details to any server people want me to say hi. :wtf: Would be nice to get some via PM.

Off to Neofrag for loads of practice:
Kid Kapow/Stardust/Brainiac
Hawaiian Skirt
El Fugitivo
Zen Guerrilla
Rick Dangerous

LAARD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1123

jini
28-10-05, 10:00
wb kiddo :lol:

Crest
28-10-05, 10:03
Kid Kapow = pistol spy ... drugs like a bitch ... say no to drugs ... Hi from snipe (On terra)

SorkZmok
28-10-05, 10:24
3 drugs. Reality affects my ingame behavior. :p

Hope to fight you again some time around DRT. Was fun.

Bugs Gunny
28-10-05, 10:44
3 drugs is what all spies and pes should go for in close combat.

Brammers
28-10-05, 10:53
Looks like I'll have to step up patrols in DoY Sector 3 again! Welcome back!

SorkZmok
28-10-05, 10:56
2 drugs for my PEs, beast won't help me much...and i didn't know you're Gunnar, we've been in a team at crp last night with Dant3 and Ziccy. I think it was you...

Oh and someone get me Sir Ramic Hobbs to play again! Or at least get him on a vent server that i can join.

Hah, no doy visits until i can pvp properly again. :) But i'll tell you then Brammers.

Bugs Gunny
28-10-05, 11:02
Yeah it was too late, when you guys went there it was 2 am allready :-)
Next time i promise i'll join in the fun.
I use 3 drugs, red, night and blue fairy (i need all the wpl i can get for the xbow)

RogerRamjet
28-10-05, 11:29
OHEMEFFGEE ITS KID KAPOW.

Nice to see you back :D ill actually get to talk to you today!

Are you at Uni or at home today dude?

giga191
28-10-05, 11:41
3 drugs is what all spies and pes should go for in close combat. Your drugs didn't help you in the tourny. Muhahahah none drugging 4tw

Bugs Gunny
28-10-05, 12:02
Nownow, we all know that a lot of people were shooting thin air to others, but on their client they had lock.

Best example was dj, when he started fighting i was like :"wtf ??????"

If you insist it had nothing to do with peoples computers handling all the action in the zone, i'll gladly give you a best 2 out of 3.

Tratos
28-10-05, 12:06
Welcome back Brainiac :)

SorkZmok
28-10-05, 12:10
Yeah it was too late, when you guys went there it was 2 am allready :-)
Next time i promise i'll join in the fun.
I use 3 drugs, red, night and blue fairy (i need all the wpl i can get for the xbow)
xbow
I SO gotta get me woc-1. That's gonna take me ages. :(

giga191
28-10-05, 12:55
Nownow, we all know that a lot of people were shooting thin air to others, but on their client they had lock.

Best example was dj, when he started fighting i was like :"wtf ??????"

If you insist it had nothing to do with peoples computers handling all the action in the zone, i'll gladly give you a best 2 out of 3. I thought slasher was bugged like that for a long time but like HL it's just a case of making sure that you are aiming at the start of the burst and not half way thru

Bugs Gunny
28-10-05, 13:02
You and i both know i had been raiding crp for 3 months on my healing light pe before that event went on.
I think i knew how to aim the healing light by then :-)

Skusty
28-10-05, 13:09
Kid Kapow = pistol spy ... drugs like a bitch ... say no to drugs ... Hi from snipe (On terra)
What about me drugging as riflespy? i can't run as fast as him ;)

ajcuk2
28-10-05, 13:12
Welcome back :D Good to see population rising, means a lot more happenings and fun generally. Just stay away from the *occasional* bug and this game rocks.

giga191
28-10-05, 13:13
You and i both know i had been raiding crp for 3 months on my healing light pe before that event went on.
I think i knew how to aim the healing light by then :-)i didn't know that

RogerRamjet
28-10-05, 13:26
Hey Kid, take a look at the New Runners Corner btw :D

Guess you already have :(

SorkZmok
28-10-05, 13:33
Haha yeah i did. Can't believe Rabbi is coming back, he already said that too many times. :)

About vent, my connection is shitty, i can't log on. Wrecks my connection and i can't understand anything people say. :(

Bugs Gunny
28-10-05, 13:54
I LOVE the modified signature :-)

Crest
28-10-05, 14:03
What about me drugging as riflespy? i can't run as fast as him ;)

Snipe him in the legss ..... then see who runs as fast .....

Plenty respects to slahing spies ... I remeber many a time while Healing light Sniping .... and a slasher spy unstealths behind me .... phew phew phew phew ..... Go to bathroom come back and clean up seat .....

Pungent77
29-10-05, 01:16
Welcome back ;)

RogerRamjet
29-10-05, 14:11
Aye up Kid, Swinny here. Funny thing is i just came onto this forum to see if you were back so i could possibly hear your sexy voice and well, looks like you're back :) You have msn at all Kiddy? or Google talk or anything? Reply to me big boy.

SorkZmok
29-10-05, 17:18
SWINNY! <3

You gotta come back to NC!

I haven't got MSN and i can't use google talk or vent or anything cause atm my connection is complete wank. But that should be sorted in some days, then i can finally talk to all you guys again. :)

Vae Victis
29-10-05, 19:56
Right. Here's my returning thread. Right out of my sexy castle. It's gonna be a short one, i broke my shoulder and can only type with my left hand. Sucks. :(sup Kid,
iCe says hi :D

[ STOP EDITING MY ROGERRAMJET SIGS! damn u all.. ]

get on our vent, we makin a proto clan :D

it's got all the oldskool uranus guys.
Gdelic, TX, Average Joe (NC Junkie), Roger, ROZZER, Napper (roz's m8), *cough* me *cough*

did any1 PM you our vent details yet?
if not, I will

-=Jismo=-
29-10-05, 20:51
i had fun pking u in crp with zeroblaze, its nice to know i will get a good fight :p

Cerbious
30-10-05, 15:54
Looks like I'll have to step up patrols in DoY Sector 3 again! Welcome back! u mean theres actully people on trhe streets of the dome.. i might have to come up and take some pot shots at all of u :) also fun to raid but not when there is no one to kill :(

SorkZmok
03-11-05, 10:51
sup Kid,
iCe says hi :D

[ STOP EDITING MY ROGERRAMJET SIGS! damn u all.. ]

get on our vent, we makin a proto clan :D

Gdelic, TX, Average Joe (NC Junkie), Roger, ROZZER, Napper (roz's m8), *cough* me *cough*

did any1 PM you our vent details yet?
if not, I willI'm in already. :)
Got vent detaikls, can't join though.

@jizmo
Was my first raid there, lagged out there. :lol:

Crest
03-11-05, 11:42
sup Kid,

TX - was he not on Saturn ... I remember killing him in DOY once, and he using his procity tank to seek revenge. He ran with us for a while, and I am sure it was with tribute that i killed him. Hmm that said it might have been Terra...

Yes, you guys go pro, and when I do log on, I will be looking for you guys.

@Vae Victis Love the bottom of your sig,

numb
03-11-05, 12:25
I remember killing him in DOY once, and he using his procity tank to seek revenge. He ran with us for a while, and I am sure it was with tribute that i killed him. Hmm that said it might have been Terra...

I think so mate, given that Saturn was NC1 and DOY is NC2 :)