PDA

View Full Version : Current Population

zeuzx
27-10-05, 23:05
Im an old school player thinking about coming back to Neocron. Im currently playing Shadowbane, but curious on how the population is for the servers of Neocron?

Asurmen Spec Op
27-10-05, 23:41
about 150-300 primetime if I recall

Riddle
28-10-05, 00:06
Yeah about that Mars the German server? is about 200-220 Players and Terra is coming in around 180-220 players most time i log on that is Neptune almost dead 50 players maybe. Come back hell if all you guys came back we'd have like 500-1000 players :)

Clobber
28-10-05, 02:08
[ edited ]

zeuzx
28-10-05, 05:12
Heh I remember beta when the place was just outta control with players. Those days were fun as hell, with all the crazy pkin going on on pluto. Was just massacre everywhere. And pvp? Well the pvp back then was legit, you want to hang out with the big boys, you better deal with losing a wep or some armor. Now I heard that neocron you cant lose your main wep. Has the game gone soft like that? Please tell me the game hasnt gone carebear.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-10-05, 05:20
Heh I remember beta when the place was just outta control with players. Those days were fun as hell, with all the crazy pkin going on on pluto. Was just massacre everywhere. And pvp? Well the pvp back then was legit, you want to hang out with the big boys, you better deal with losing a wep or some armor. Now I heard that neocron you cant lose your main wep. Has the game gone soft like that? Please tell me the game hasnt gone carebear.
compared to wow,gw, or other "pvp" games?

No, we havent gone soft at all.

cept our penis'

[ edited ]
I dont know if your sarcastic, but owing to your fetish of blasting KK at every available moment, I gotta ask, do you even play this game!?

zeuzx
28-10-05, 05:31
Whoever said I compared it to anything? I just merely asked if the game has lost its original hardcoreness of ass-kickery pk free will. And from the looks of it, it has gone soft from its orginal style of ruthlessness and relentless pk action.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-10-05, 06:19
Whoever said I compared it to anything? I just merely asked if the game has lost its original hardcoreness of ass-kickery pk free will. And from the looks of it, it has gone soft from its orginal style of ruthlessness and relentless pk action.
No, there is still Ruthless relentless PKing

LiL T
28-10-05, 06:20

I has not gone soft

Poor girl only stopped to say hello =/