View Full Version : Comeback? How is it?

RabbiFang
27-10-05, 02:46
Hey all!

After a 2 year break, ive been considering a come back. I loved this game!
Never really played NC2 except briefly in beta....
So, how is it?
Is the game now everything it wanted to be in NC1?

Do any of the old Uranus guys still play?

First 10 names that pop into my head, sorry for all those i missed!

-Vicous/malign/malicious
-Snow/Ayana
-Quoth/Tratos
-Xan + Vev
-XaNToR
-QuontumDelta
-Hivemind
-Doc Holliday
-Skuid
-Slutsumi

If u dont remember who i am, I was the leader of a clan called -sYn- on Uranus.
(I say I was leader, but, I didnt lead at all - I just recruited mass members and helped make a bad rep and wreak havoc - which was shit hot fun!)

Would be good to see that some of the old school guys were still on!

Hopefully, will see u online soon

Rabbi Fang

PS - How could i forget Matt_UK???? ;)

lupus
27-10-05, 03:22
Your best bet is to download the 10 day trial and find out for yourself....

good luck with click2pay, im still holding out for another payment method.

:o

solling
27-10-05, 10:01
i think skuid still plays but thats the only one i think from that list but then again im a pluto dood not a ura one so im not the best to ask

Apshai
27-10-05, 10:16
i think skuid still plays but thats the only one i think from that list but then again im a pluto dood not a ura one so im not the best to ask

yup think so 2. i saw the doc around a while ago but i think hes not playn anymore. the only real old ura dude i saw around in the last weeks was roz.

btw hey rabbi good to see your ugly face again :)

ok what you should do now is ...

1) get matt and some of the other freakshow members back to nc
2) get a sYn tag
3) invite me
4) lets kick some ass :)

Apshai
27-10-05, 10:28
sexeh SirRah is around as well ... but only on the weekends afaik.

RogerRamjet
27-10-05, 11:03
Holy shit its Rabbi Fang.

I know Tratos plays, and i think Doc plays sporadically, but the rest i cant be certain of, but i can give you a list of a few people from uranus youll probably remember who i know for certain play:-

Revengers Eye
Sultana
`iCe
Bounty (The Uranus one, i think)
SirRah (Lots of other R2K aswell :D)
Rozzer187
Neocron Junkie
Paolo Escobar
Cerebus
Dribble Joy (I think Ariall is back also :D)

EDIT: And sexy Kid Kapow has just came back. And the T-X still plays ftw

The Skuid people saw around wasnt the real Skuid afaik, but i think alot of old NCAT made an attempt to come back about a month ago, but had some, cough, payment issues.

solling
27-10-05, 12:17
uranus / information also plays and a lot of other Rdogz i think from uranus as well

Riddle
27-10-05, 13:06
Welcome back!

Although i'm Ex Saturn :P but allways good to see people coming back:)

Tratos
27-10-05, 13:08
Lo Fang :)

Pops are alright, the FLUX lot are in WoW (Boo, Hiss etc) and from your list im not sure if anyone else plays still lol

The main problem seems to be "zomg low pops" but if everyone who has wandered around saying "id come back if the pops were higher" had actualy come back it would have solved their problem, lol

Nice to see you again, hows life and work etc?

Tratos

RogerRamjet
27-10-05, 16:20
I saw wtf? (Lee right?) and Wolfcraft in the brief NC1 revival before KK closed all the accounts, think theyre playing WoW aswell.

And dont forget Neptune :D

zii
27-10-05, 20:02
Come to neptune and throw us a bone.

MuggleMind
27-10-05, 20:23
I recognise the name of Rabbi Fang - as one of the few still able to explore Uranus, I recently voted one of my clan to be a Faction Councillor - and your name is the only one to take cash from the Faction Budget! :lol:

And for those that say NC2 is too much like Red vs Blue, and NC1 was different.. here is the current world map! :cool:

ichinin
27-10-05, 23:06
Yeah, and we even have PKing now in NC1, rare event but he logs on from time to time :)

Pungent77
27-10-05, 23:58
Rabbi Fang, now that is a name I have missed.......nice to see you around.

kawasaki
28-10-05, 08:03
WB! play on neptune haha.

Kromeq
28-10-05, 09:27
Can any1 tell me smth about servers? Especially about english servers. Coz firend gave me an acc for tests, but he has all slots on terra used. I want make a new charr so i want pick anotcher sever coz i want to play from beggining.

Riddle
28-10-05, 09:56
Can any1 tell me smth about servers? Especially about english servers. Coz firend gave me an acc for tests, but he has all slots on terra used. I want make a new charr so i want pick anotcher sever coz i want to play from beggining.

English Server = TERRA so your friend has used all the slots!
Just high jack one of his low level chars :D

Other server to Try is Neptune = PvP server although pops have fell of late.
Mars is very busy but i think thats German? correct me if i'm wrong guys

Kromeq
28-10-05, 10:15
In fact he has 4 caped chars on it... He wanted to cancel acc but he was late :) So I can play now ;)
Anyway i dont have any idea about the game. And in fact my friend has:
PPU Monk - Healer
Heavy combat Tank - DD
Spy - crafter
Private eye - dd

Maybe he will give me that acc for some time but i dont want del wrong (=good) charr...

Any idea how transfer money and stuff?

Riddle
28-10-05, 10:35
In fact he has 4 caped chars on it... He wanted to cancel acc but he was late :) So I can play now ;)
Anyway i dont have any idea about the game. And in fact my friend has:
PPU Monk - Healer
Heavy combat Tank - DD
Spy - crafter
Private eye - dd

Maybe he will give me that acc for some time but i dont want del wrong (=good) charr...

Any idea how transfer money and stuff?

Capped chars are great for PvP but if you no nothing about the game yet maybe you should start from the beginning i.e. NO money NO items ;)

Transfer items and cash between servers? is that the question?

P.S. Don't delete a capped char you will regret it later :)

SorkZmok
28-10-05, 10:43
Omg Rabbi, come back!11
I came back yesterday, you gotta reactivate! This is Kid Stardust/Brainiac/Kapow btw. :D

PS - How could you forget me???? :p

Bugs Gunny
28-10-05, 10:46
If you are new to the game and run around with capped chars, you'll take about 1 week to lose all your stuff :-)

Riddle
28-10-05, 10:53
If you are new to the game and run around with capped chars, you'll take about 1 week to lose all your stuff :-)

Whats worse is he won't know the value of it! Whats a DS? i dropped one.... :lol:

Bugs Gunny
28-10-05, 11:10
It's not just noobs that do it.
I remember a certain capped tank in Blood that was killed by two spies and a pe at point red.
I went in, buffed up and started sniping and fighting. To spare you the details i'll just say that the tank thought it was a good idea to just release back to point red to see if he could use his speedgat in si :-)
It ended with me in drugflash and at 10 health shaking like a madman and when i checked his belt it had his hercules chip in it.
Imagine how those guys would have felt if they had hacked that from a belt......

Riddle
28-10-05, 13:07
It's not just noobs that do it.
I remember a certain capped tank in Blood that was killed by two spies and a pe at point red.
I went in, buffed up and started sniping and fighting. To spare you the details i'll just say that the tank thought it was a good idea to just release back to point red to see if he could use his speedgat in si :-)
It ended with me in drugflash and at 10 health shaking like a madman and when i checked his belt it had his hercules chip in it.
Imagine how those guys would have felt if they had hacked that from a belt......

Ouch that had to hurt :p :lol: Done similiar myself amazing how people do that!

Red SL guy I killed near GR came back thinking he'd grab his stuff namely his 4 slot Judge (found out after hacked the belt) so I killed him again and in the second belt found the SA :D :eek: Dam was I happy but bet he wasn't :) made 12mil selling that :lol:

KamiDroner
28-10-05, 13:18
Rabid Fang Hi!

Dribble Joy
28-10-05, 16:52
-Vicous/malign/malicious
-Snow/Ayana

No idea.

-Quoth/Tratos

Yup

-Xan + Vev

Haven't seen him in ages.

-XaNToR

Plays the german servers these days afaik.

-QuontumDelta

He's around, but not in NC, the odd post from time to time.

-Hivemind

Saw him ages ago, though not sure what became of him.

-Doc Holliday

Not sure, did come back, not sure if he is still around.

-Skuid
-Slutsumi

Parents confiscated computer, or so I heard.
There is someone using skuid's name and/or account, dunno if it is the same person though.

PS - How could i forget Matt_UK???? ;)
I wish I could forget that one.... along with the rest of the 'alliance wars'.

Pungent77
29-10-05, 01:13
-Skuid------>Still playing WoW
-Slutsumi---->Still playing WoW

shodough
31-10-05, 21:29
shit loki if your coming back then i am,its Hack//sign,kapow too damn kid,i wanna pvp you with Neo pe but hes gunna be deleted=( :(

sultana
01-11-05, 05:34
-Skuid
-Slutsumi

Parents confiscated computer, or so I heard.
There is someone using skuid's name and/or account, dunno if it is the same person though.
They both play WoW now.

I own the skuid account now (they never owned it in the first place :rolleyes: ) So the it's been myself, kayne (when he played) and rev playing it. Occasionally coid, but he stopped using it after he got his account working again.

Slutsumi has logged in and played it occasionally aswell, but only a coupe of times.

Kromeq
02-11-05, 02:18
I have another question.
As i mentioned i cant now play on terra, so i start on neptune but its a "ghost server", nobody play there... Now I start on mars, but its german server. I dont konw german at all... :) In other hand i want to play with other ppl...
And now my question: do you think its ok to start and play on mars? Or i will have problems?

sultana
02-11-05, 03:00
I have another question.
As i mentioned i cant now play on terra, so i start on neptune but its a "ghost server", nobody play there... Now I start on mars, but its german server. I dont konw german at all... :) In other hand i want to play with other ppl...
And now my question: do you think its ok to start and play on mars? Or i will have problems?
You can play on Mars, most of the German population do know English, so you can often get people to help you (tradeskilling, whatever) just by dming them. Though seeing as the majority of the population are German, the server gets a little deserted during the non-peak German hours.

Androth
02-11-05, 03:13
WB Rabbi Hope you enjoy your stay. =)

Kromeq
02-11-05, 10:16
You can play on Mars, most of the German population do know English, so you can often get people to help you (tradeskilling, whatever) just by dming them. Though seeing as the majority of the population are German, the server gets a little deserted during the non-peak German hours.

But isnt it rude to speak english on trade channel on german server? Coz i think its a quite impossile to find any1 by just DM... ;)
I think its better to ask here and dont hear any excuses in game :D

Superbron
02-11-05, 10:52
WB Rabbi. However I got to take some revenge of you killing me in the sewers once in NC1 :D :p

RogerRamjet
02-11-05, 11:31
But isnt it rude to speak english on trade channel on german server? Coz i think its a quite impossile to find any1 by just DM... ;)
I think its better to ask here and dont hear any excuses in game :D

Nah, theyre usually OK with it, but of course it helps to pick up little phrases.

‡ Stormlord ‡
04-11-05, 03:47
So did Rabbi come back, at least?

I mean, I cant find any posts from him... :(

SorkZmok
04-11-05, 10:52
He's done that before...posting about his comeback, twice he even showed up ingame. But then he disappears again. o_O

Let's hope this time it's for real. So many old guys coming back atm, it'd be great!

RabbiFang
14-11-05, 09:35
Just finalising the sale of my house, then ill be logging on!

Good to see so many of the old names in this thread! :)
This time, ill definately be back - but itll probably be a few weeks yet.

Thanks for the WB's - and apologies to whomever i PKd in the sewer.....

RogerRamjet
14-11-05, 11:11
Omfg.

unreal
14-11-05, 11:55
I'll bid £5 for your cardboard box RabbiFang, as long as you clean it first. :lol:

He's done that before...posting about his comeback, twice he even showed up ingame. But then he disappears again. o_O

Let's hope this time it's for real. So many old guys coming back atm, it'd be great!heh, yeah, pretty annoying when people make tonnes of threads saying "omg i'm leaving", "omg i'm coming back"... if you're gonna do that just do it instead of making us feel like spamming the thread with "bleh, say it in-game and prove it" :rolleyes:

William Antrim
14-11-05, 23:14
Doc is not around any more, hes in australia for a year, taking time away from the internet and all things net related.

I am, for my sins; his relation.

Id say welcome back Rabbi but i havent actually returned, just signed up here to find out if this game is still intact mainly and out of idle curiosity see how things are fairing these days. I made another thread to ask a few questions, if anyone has time to answer them there i would be obliged.

.hack//sign
15-11-05, 00:12
omfg rabbi fix my setups=p

RabbiFang
15-11-05, 01:09
I'll bid £5 for your cardboard box RabbiFang, as long as you clean it first. :lol:

heh, yeah, pretty annoying when people make tonnes of threads saying "omg i'm leaving", "omg i'm coming back"... if you're gonna do that just do it instead of making us feel like spamming the thread with "bleh, say it in-game and prove it" :rolleyes:

Now what did mummy tell you about drinking too much coffee before bed time? ;)

Quiet now you're boring me :o

I mean, I apologise unreservedly. I'll make sure to post "OMG I'M COMING BACK" on the trade channel upon my return.

Tratos
15-11-05, 01:13
NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMM DAGGA DAGGA DAGGA

STOP WHINE!

Ahhhhh.....good times. :p

RogerRamjet
15-11-05, 01:24
Doc is not around any more, hes in australia for a year, taking time away from the internet and all things net related.

I am, for my sins; his relation.

Id say welcome back Rabbi but i havent actually returned, just signed up here to find out if this game is still intact mainly and out of idle curiosity see how things are fairing these days. I made another thread to ask a few questions, if anyone has time to answer them there i would be obliged.

Hows it going Pyper :D

William Antrim
15-11-05, 13:21
very well, hows life on the other side. ive listed a load of questions in another thread so as not to hijack this one.

BlackDove
02-12-05, 21:01
Hey Fang. Good to see you around, was wondering where you were.

It'd be good if you came back, maybe you hinch doc (if we can find him) qd and I could get together someday then. It'd be some fun times again ;)

Drop me a line sometime through PM or MSN, we can catch up.

Xeno LARD
03-12-05, 18:15
Holy shit its Rabbi Fang.

I know Tratos plays, and i think Doc plays sporadically, but the rest i cant be certain of, but i can give you a list of a few people from uranus youll probably remember who i know for certain play:-

Revengers Eye
Sultana
`iCe
Bounty (The Uranus one, i think)
SirRah (Lots of other R2K aswell :D)
Rozzer187
Neocron Junkie
Paolo Escobar
Cerebus
Dribble Joy (I think Ariall is back also :D)

EDIT: And sexy Kid Kapow has just came back. And the T-X still plays ftw

The Skuid people saw around wasnt the real Skuid afaik, but i think alot of old NCAT made an attempt to come back about a month ago, but had some, cough, payment issues.

Hey, don't forget me you shit! :(

SorkZmok
03-12-05, 19:43
Well, you weren't around then, right?
;)

XENO I WUB YOU! <3

{MD}GeistDamnit
06-12-05, 18:16
They both play WoW now.

I own the skuid account now (they never owned it in the first place :rolleyes: ) So the it's been myself, kayne (when he played) and rev playing it. Occasionally coid, but he stopped using it after he got his account working again.

Slutsumi has logged in and played it occasionally aswell, but only a coupe of times.

Nobody remembers me :*(

I play WoW but miss NC a lot and might come back too.

Raoh/Golbez/Wong/Ataru

I miss the old clan!

Spermy
06-12-05, 18:55

Where the hell have you been shitbags? :angel:

pker88
06-12-05, 23:43
btw how is the english/terra server now?
playerbase wise is it as bad?
on either NC/dome playersbase?

i was in NC before and i love it but kinda slowed down
but i stilll missed it
so iwant to try again how is it now?
worth to come back and restart a new char?
since now got 2.1 new adds on how was it?

Dargeshaad
06-12-05, 23:54
btw how is the english/terra server now?
playerbase wise is it as bad?
on either NC/dome playersbase?

i was in NC before and i love it but kinda slowed down
but i stilll missed it
so iwant to try again how is it now?
worth to come back and restart a new char?
since now got 2.1 new adds on how was it?
I would wait until the 14 day free period is over and check then...honestly I don't see a big increase in population compared to 2 month ago, maybe 1-2% but that's it and will probably be less when the 14 free period is over

pker88
07-12-05, 00:08
how bad is it actually?
as for terra server? :confused:

Nidhogg
07-12-05, 00:17
Right at this second there are just over 320 people on Terra. That's not too shabby but it could always use one more quality player. ;)

N

Pungent77
07-12-05, 00:28

Raoh/Golbez/Wong/Ataru

I miss the old clan!
I remember you Golbez,

pker88
07-12-05, 00:33
thx Nidhogg
actually i was hoping if the trial period be longer then just 1weeks?

ou7blaze
12-09-06, 23:12
Woah, sorry for digging up a long gone old post but yeah I was ou7blaze/mph1z/offsp1n , one or the other in the game and I had a Tank, PE and crappy APU monk or something? Man, I can't even remember the terminology lol.

Anyways I played WoW for a while but quit that cause it was kind of boring I'm thinking of coming back to NC2 but since I was in NC1 i was in NCAT and I'm wondering how many of you gusy are even still here if at all, and if you gusy are please give me a contact:

MSN: mph1z (at) hotmail (.) com
or
AIM: ou7blaze

I put my msn with brackets incase of spam bots that find and send shit to my email, thanks alot guys.

incase you guys still don't remember I was that "Hong Kong player" lol, bye.

Mc.Neill
13-09-06, 00:09
Hey Rabbi don't tell me your forgot about your old m8 Mc.Neill :P wtf ? ^^

Doc Holliday
13-09-06, 10:01
so many people so many memories. Lo Mr Fang. Thanks kindly for the mention and i hope your doing ok.

Im doing good (read the location ^^ and im travelling the world currently) so no clue as to when i will be able to play with a reasonable ping however if i get settled again properly i will be getting a comp some place and then i will be trying to learn how to play this new game :)

till then take care folks and keep smiling. any messages of love can be forwarded through the usual channels. :)

Roc-a-fella
13-09-06, 16:56

Raoh/Golbez/Wong/Ataru

I miss the old clan!

GOLBEZ OMFG.... This is skojax/postagirl i fking remember you. You were cool as shit i remember you type a cypher out when we were in your PP apartment lol! You should come back and join my o0ber clan

Nidhogg
13-09-06, 17:20
I'm closing this hugely bumped thread as it's causing confusion.

N