PDA

View Full Version : Monthly? 6 months?

Riddle
25-10-05, 13:56
Is it possible to swop payment terms once account is setup?

I have looked around and can't find anything to allow us to swop from either 1 month payment to 6 month etc.

In fact a friend in game said he had a real bad time trying to swop from 6 to 1 month, had to cancel account then set it up again?
Had all sorts of problems because his Boxed access number had already been used to setup original account so it was rejected as already in use! Email after email etc.

Is there an easy way? or is this the only current method?

NexusPlexus
25-10-05, 14:02
Is it possible to swop payment terms once account is setup?

I have looked around and can't find anything to allow us to swop from either 1 month payment to 6 month etc.

In fact a friend in game said he had a real bad time trying to swop from 6 to 1 month, had to cancel account then set it up again?
Had all sorts of problems because his Boxed access number had already been used to setup original account so it was rejected as already in use! Email after email etc.

Is there an easy way? or is this the only current method?

Cancel Subs (Account)

Then when your 6 months runs out.... Re Setup pay options ....

Riddle
25-10-05, 14:06
Yeah figured to cancel it but why can't you just swop between one or the other at a flick of a button? Kinda sucks tbh.

Asurmen Spec Op
25-10-05, 14:36
Because we are talking about click2pay?

NexusPlexus
25-10-05, 15:22
Because we are talking about click2pay?

No has always been that way ... not only C2P

Kame
25-10-05, 15:31
You have to call click2pay

ask em when ur subs runs out and then u LET IT cancel.
they will then tell you on what date to reactivate (might be like one week after cancel) and then on u go onto launcher page and choose ur time period/payment.

Riddle
25-10-05, 21:58
K thanks guys, STILL SUX that you just can't swop over :(

Toilet-Duck
25-10-05, 23:52
PayByCash allows you to renew for 6 months if required I guess its just click2pay :p .

giga191
26-10-05, 00:43
c2p decided to cancel my account for me. how nice of them. guess i'll just pbc
then
EDIT: and i would also like to point out that it's should no longer be called c2p, but email to pay instead since thats how they want me to reactivate my account.

Kame
26-10-05, 19:20
for me theyre 'call 2 pay'

Asurmen Spec Op
26-10-05, 19:22
Na, theyre "sue2pay"

:p