PDA

View Full Version : regant legacy

Superbron
24-10-05, 14:54
I took a walk to Regant Legacy this weekend. It looks like there is a secret city behind that closed gate. I couldn't get in there, something going on there? Maybe a new faction (Regant Mutants, Anarchy Breed)? Anyone have some info on this?

Greetz,

naimex
24-10-05, 14:56
I took a walk to Regant Legacy this weekend. It looks like there is a secret city behind that closed gate. I couldn't get in there, something going on there? Maybe a new faction (Regant Mutants, Anarchy Breed)? Anyone have some info on this?

Greetz,

Would have assumed that by now you would have known about it being the fabled Darkmetal zones that are behind there.

It' s a leaking hose, that has had a knot made on it... Maybe someday they will figure out just exactly what to put in there.

Superbron
24-10-05, 15:00
Would have assumed that by now you would have known about it being the fabled Darkmetal zones that are behind there.

It' s a leaking hose, that has had a knot made on it... Maybe someday they will figure out just exactly what to put in there.Ah thanks, damn not only my pc that is suffering from memory leaks... it is getting contagious :lol:

Anyway what is the status of Regant Legacy/Darkmetal? Can somebody please give us an update of this?

Paper Dragon
24-10-05, 15:35
Anyway what is the status of Regant Legacy/Darkmetal? Can somebody please give us an update of this?

Take with this an absolutely enormous grain of salt, but if I remember correctly, development of those areas has been temporarily halted until they can sort out the problems there.

As I said though, I am far from being sure if I'm remembering this from an official source. Maybe pester Nidhogg about it if you can?

giga191
24-10-05, 16:13
it's tokyo 2

Bugs Gunny
24-10-05, 16:18
At the end of nc1 there must have been plans for it, since there was some mutants that had become more intelligent and organised there.
Now they're all gone.
A story that fizled?

Blausiegel
24-10-05, 18:42
Me got a pretty god idea...
KK had finally realised that a class like mutants would be damn cool to see ingame.
Imagine being a class that starts in regants legacy, with new abilities, stats , weapons etc...man i could dream for hours! ;)

Regards
Blausiegel

Skusty
24-10-05, 18:48
Make it an outpost that boosts cst,ress,recycle and combat skills :p And that needs 10hackers to hack

Asurmen Spec Op
24-10-05, 20:52
No.
Or else certain ZERGING clans would have it.

Superbron
24-10-05, 21:30
Me got a pretty god idea...
KK had finally realised that a class like mutants would be damn cool to see ingame.
Imagine being a class that starts in regants legacy, with new abilities, stats , weapons etc...man i could dream for hours! ;)

Regards
BlausiegelYeah, a new class of mutants and a special mutant faction (Regant Mutants) would be awesome!!!

vashtyphoon78
25-10-05, 00:09
reagent mutant sex.

Seezur001
25-10-05, 00:13
Last I heard back back in NC1 the reason DarkMetal isn't open is because of mapping errors.

We went their on the Test Server one day, none of the gravlifts worked. You could still get from DarkMetal Sec1 to Sec2 and vice vera. It was full of Launcher Cylopse and Tech Haven Senturies.

Would be nice to see it reopened, and maybe a bit more than two zones, but even having two more zones opened would be pretty cool.

naimex
25-10-05, 00:25
Last I heard back back in NC1 the reason DarkMetal isn't open is because of mapping errors.

We went their on the Test Server one day, none of the gravlifts worked. You could still get from DarkMetal Sec1 to Sec2 and vice vera. It was full of Launcher Cylopse and Tech Haven Senturies.

Would be nice to see it reopened, and maybe a bit more than two zones, but even having two more zones opened would be pretty cool.

-Mapping problems
-Texture flaws
-Script flaws
-Inability to leave Darkmetal once you got in
-Clipping errors

The only cool thing about it, was the lava theme they seemed to run in there, other than that it was just a nightmare to walk in.

IceStorm
25-10-05, 03:00
If I recall correctly someone offical said not too long ago that Darkmetal was essentially an experiment and that there are no plans to put it into the retail game, ever.

CMaster
25-10-05, 03:28
They should put something totally differnt at the Legacy instead.

Superbron
25-10-05, 08:00
They should put something totally differnt at the Legacy instead.Yeah, mutant heaven!!!

Obsidian X
25-10-05, 16:35
I've always been an advocate of mutant rights, and by that I mean the rights of Regant Mutants to be a playable faction, or at least exist in some significant way with regards to the storyline.

Secret Agent
25-10-05, 20:48
I've always been an advocate of mutant rights, and by that I mean the rights of Regant Mutants to be a playable faction, or at least exist in some significant way with regards to the storyline.Yes, give the mutants some rights please. Mutant Faction and class should be very very nice. AB and TU as player factions should be very nice as well. Oh and a cyborg class off course... :)

Rabiator
25-10-05, 21:00
Make it an outpost that boosts cst,ress,recycle and combat skills :p And that needs 10hackers to hack
How about a "public" outpost that boosts all these skills and is no one's property?
But without a genrep, so you have to walk there to get the skill bonus. Or use a taxi. Drivers would have a new job, getting tradeskillers there and back :)

Dribble Joy
26-10-05, 12:27
I'd like several mob (non-playable) factions brought in. It would be nice to see RM as something other than just mobs in the sectors around the legacy. Quests and things and stuff.

Tratos
26-10-05, 14:15
I'd like several mob (non-playable) factions brought in. It would be nice to see RM as something other than just mobs in the sectors around the legacy. Quests and things and stuff.

Agreed id like to see alot of non player factions to help bring the world to life.