PDA

View Full Version : BD epic appy texture bug

LiL T
23-10-05, 17:02
Don't seem to be any bug forum so I'll post it here, this is the BD epic apartment I have and it has some wierd wall paintings. I have seen the same thing in other peoples BD epic aparments, I'm not to keen on doy appys so never really cared but I never seen this reported so here are the screen shots. It can't just be my client, as I have reinstalled a few times, this started befor the new clubs were opened in DOY and these are the clubs logos on my apartment wall. Well theres something small to be fixed ;)

Tratos
23-10-05, 18:35
Don't seem to be any bug forum

Hence :- bugreport@neocron.com

LiL T
23-10-05, 19:06
Hence :- bugreport@neocron.com

been a while so forgot

nightwind
23-10-05, 23:36
it has been like that since nc2 started so i fugure that is the way it is suspusta be

LiL T
24-10-05, 01:27
it has been like that since nc2 started so i fugure that is the way it is suspusta be

Nope :rolleyes: plz don't post false information thanks, these are banners of the new night clubs in doy which only apeared in my BD epic appy a week maybe less befor the patch that opened the clubs.

Tratos
24-10-05, 12:37
I think its basicly grabbing the image from what was formerly on the signs for the clubs - which is now the tiki sign.

nightwind
24-10-05, 13:46
Nope :rolleyes: plz don't post false information thanks, these are banners of the new night clubs in doy which only apeared in my BD epic appy a week maybe less befor the patch that opened the clubs.

i dont know what u are talking about but i have always had them in my bd app back when i had gotten my which was around march

Superbron
24-10-05, 14:28
What is the problem actually?

Kame
24-10-05, 15:20
dude it hasnt ALWAYS been this way.

u got ur appy late so YOU have always been this way, DUH

i remember the day i logged in and i tought some asshat had grafitied my walls...

but anyways this apt is to big to furnish, so i use it as storage, and i couldnt care less. i still have my original 'bugged' cab in it.

LiL T
24-10-05, 16:48
dude it hasnt ALWAYS been this way.

u got ur appy late so YOU have always been this way, DUH

i remember the day i logged in and i tought some asshat had grafitied my walls...

but anyways this apt is to big to furnish, so i use it as storage, and i couldnt care less. i still have my original 'bugged' cab in it.

Pretty much the same happened to me, logged on one day in my appy and was like wtf is that on the wall, I mean its not as if I'm going to miss it when I first got the appy :rolleyes:

Kame
24-10-05, 17:05
Nightwind has NO POINT.

nightwind
25-10-05, 01:14
well maybe u dont remember them being like that but i do so i am going to stop posting on this thread now since it is a waste of my time and a war i can not win

LiL T
25-10-05, 01:20
well maybe u dont remember them being like that but i do so i am going to stop posting on this thread now since it is a waste of my time and a war i can not win

GOD

Right I have played NC 1 and have played NC2 since release, I have had that BD apartment for some time now, this was not there trust me IT WAS NOT THERRRRRE! I saw it with my own flipping eyes appear on my wall, though i did not bother to post thinking someone else would. But they didn't so I thought I would post it so the devs can see the problem and fix it yeah ?

Trust me it really was not there and even if it was its not meant to be like that ever, it looks horrible for an epic reward trust me...

nightwind
25-10-05, 01:26
after doin research on the fourms i found this post on the fourms that proves u guys are right i am sorry a just dont ever remember the was being diffrent i admit my defeat

i will post the link up once i find it again
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=124212&highlight=BD+Appartment

in there about 5 or so posts down are the pics

sorry

LiL T
25-10-05, 01:38
after doin research on the fourms i found this post on the fourms that proves u guys are right i am sorry a just dont ever remember the was being diffrent i admit my defeat

i will post the link up once i find it again
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=124212&highlight=BD+Appartment

in there about 5 or so posts down are the pics

sorry

It's ok, just folk don't like been told there wrong when they know they are right and the pics in that thread show it is a graphics bug or whatever.

I think this thread can be closed now its got the point across and its only a minor thing anyway.

nightwind
25-10-05, 03:21
ya i know exacty what u mean
sorry again