PDA

View Full Version : Why in all the stupidity of the world is...

naimex
19-10-05, 21:45
Why in all the stupidity of the world is the INT requiremented, INT subskill bonusing and all around INT based Constructor Glove adding 5 to dex instead of INT ?

RogerRamjet
19-10-05, 21:48
Magic.

Skusty
19-10-05, 22:07
Magic.
Niddie's magic power lifts your dexterity when wearing a construction glove!

El Jimben
19-10-05, 22:42
A burning question of mine is why do distance and targeting 3 have different TLs when they're essentially the same chip but one PC and one RC? I've lifted this from synergy so I hope it's still correct!

-FN-
19-10-05, 22:51
I've lifted this from synergy so I hope it's still correct!
Probably not. That site sucks.

nostramo
20-10-05, 00:26
A burning question of mine is why do distance and targeting 3 have different TLs when they're essentially the same chip but one PC and one RC? I've lifted this from synergy so I hope it's still correct!

I think those chips were changed. Once both gave RC and PC. Later they changed dinstance into rifle and targeting into pistol chip.

cMz
20-10-05, 01:29
CST used to depend more on DEX than INT, maybe that is why the glove gives DEX

Formula used to be CST: 10% INT + 25% DEX + 65% CST or something like those numbers

Heavyporker
20-10-05, 01:38
CmZ is correct.

The reason CST gloves give DEX is because CST quality results depend more on DEX than INT.

I know, not obvious on its face, but it comes out when you look at the mechanics of the CST skill.

Torq
20-10-05, 02:13
sry, but if I remember correctly, there was a thread, which said that int is twice as important as dex

Asurmen Spec Op
20-10-05, 02:18
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=69477

Dex matters more :)

Torq
20-10-05, 02:21
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=118196

found it. int is more important

Asurmen Spec Op
20-10-05, 02:37
Hm, they changed it

Vryce
20-10-05, 03:25
Probably not. That site sucks.

Damn, and to think I actually clicked the "Donate" button there. :p

Terayon
20-10-05, 04:53
Try explaining rp wise how a glove makes you smarter 8|.

Paper Dragon
20-10-05, 05:12

The technology within the glove directly interfaces with your central nervous system, vastly improving hand/eye co-ordination and enabling your higher brain functions to be used to better effect.

/smart

Terayon
20-10-05, 05:23
The technology within the glove directly interfaces with your central nervous system, vastly improving hand/eye co-ordination and enabling your higher brain functions to be used to better effect.
Eh, didnt think it could be done. :)

sultana
20-10-05, 09:45
I think those chips were changed. Once both gave RC and PC. Later they changed dinstance into rifle and targeting into pistol chip.
They were, but you'd figure that the tl's could be changed so they are the same for each class/chip.

Crest
20-10-05, 09:55

It does not ..... The glove allows you too look more intelligent, so you can pretend to be more sophiticated (Since seeing is believing) your customers praise your great work, and look, hence boosting ego, so you feel more intelligent.

Hence only a small increase in intelligence, cause lets be honest, people don't need their ego's boosted much

Asurmen Spec Op
20-10-05, 17:25
It prolly has built in lubrication

Serious_Sam
20-10-05, 18:25
Well, its that whole RP element of, an item need one stat, which makes another one better. There are loads of examples of this, but i can't be arsed.

-FN-
20-10-05, 19:09
Damn, and to think I actually clicked the "Donate" button there. :p
Those donations bought a 120gb harddrive and a 512mb stick of DDR :) I really should make a thank you page :(

Scanner Darkly
21-10-05, 16:03
Fn your new avatar really creeps me out. Next I'll be dreaming of getting attacked by grinning fruits.

witchcraft.

Matthew.v.smith
21-10-05, 20:07
Fn your new avatar really creeps me out. Next I'll be dreaming of getting attacked by grinning fruits.

witchcraft.

That's no grinning fruit, that's MeatWad!!111

dont you know your "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" characters? :P

M.

Scanner Darkly
21-10-05, 20:26
Not really, I guess I missed out on the whole "adult swim" ATHF and Sealab and that. Should have recognised that tho, but taken out of context it looked just like some sort of fruit to me :)

Maybe I'm just too uncool to appreciate fast food superheros.

nightwind
22-10-05, 19:59
Not really, I guess I missed out on the whole "adult swim" ATHF and Sealab and that. Should have recognised that tho, but taken out of context it looked just like some sort of fruit to me :)

Maybe I'm just too uncool to appreciate fast food superheros.

If that was a fruit i dont think i would eat it

NiMBle
23-10-05, 11:36

/smart

Dont believe anyone that has a Night Elf avatar.